Paedophilia

AuthorMessage
XxXRomeo's JulietXxX
Killjoy
XxXRomeo's JulietXxX
February 4th, 2007 at 11:45am
Hester Pryne:
applerubber:
It's true that it's mainly an urge for dominance and control.
I think that people all say castration is the answer because they're not being serious, or that they are ultimately disgusted, but biased, since pedophilia is indeed twisted. Here's my take on this.

I think that maybe some people can't help it, although it is indeed wrong. Perhaps that's why this lusting after children is given a name. Perhaps there should be oraganizations to help them. They can still change, and be given another change.

Oh they can help it. Everyone has a choice. "Do I touch this little kid or not?" As to desires, those can be changed. It's hard, frustrating work but if the person knows that wanting kids sexually is wrong and they don't want to hurt others, they'll make the effort. Otherwise they're just selfish.

I was abused and I know that "the gift keeps on giving" mostly becase sexual encounters at an early age tend to warp the abused child's ideas about what sex should and shouldn't be though they are taught academically that sex should be between two consenting adults, but someone who truly wants to be healed from the past won't keep doing what was done to them, even if it's a struggle to change.
i agree with the statment that they indeed can help it and i think that when they say that they can't help it it's just a cop out
ctroy92
Killjoy
ctroy92
February 7th, 2007 at 11:02am
lmao nice picture but umm yeh it is very wrong to think people are out there sexually looking for girls wrong wrong wrong.... they need will power and if they aren't strong enough then they need help Disgust (getting back to school work) Disgust Disgust Disgust school... Mad HEADACHE
Pandora's Box
Motor Baby
Pandora's Box
February 7th, 2007 at 11:54am
i think that people that think that doing things to underage children or adults without them wanting them to do things to them then they should be braned a peodo thrown away and left as an oubliette ( forgotten prisoner )
jayness1990
Joining The Black Parade
jayness1990
February 7th, 2007 at 11:58am
There are lots of different kid of this. some think sexually of little children. I work in a nursery and i know about all this, I am also a child protection worker. In my short stay at the nursery i know about cases the children i work with are aged between 3 and 5. and people still think sexually of them. this one time there was a man standing outside the garden as it used to be next to a gym and this guy was quite blantly pleasuring himself with his hands down the pants. the children are 3 and this is so uncalled for. so i went straight over there gave him a bollocking and called the police. Not a nice man. at all. Im my eyes all pedo's are SICK IN THE HEAD and need to be put away
aliss practice.
Shotgun Sinner
aliss practice.
February 11th, 2007 at 06:40am
I have personally never actually seen how paedophiles do it. I can not see why they would want to. What is the fun in it? Now listen, I am 12 so my opinion is a little weird to be on this thread, but I would never go around molesting little kids, I won’t do it now I won’t do it when I am older. I think paedophiles should be locked up, and I don’t know what else, but as long as they are not on the streets where they have easy access to young children, then that’s fine by me.
girl interrupted.
Salute You in Your Grave
girl interrupted.
February 11th, 2007 at 09:05am
It's disgusting. How can they even get pleasure from it? It's not like their victims actually are fully developed, or have what the western society call a beautiful body.
Pedophiles are mentally ill. They've got something wrong in the head, but they still have thoughts and a concience. They've got a brain. I mean; it's a simple question, isn't it - 'Do I touch/rape this kid or not?'. Only for them it's not such a simple answer.
They should be put away. Although they don't deserve attention, and deserve to die swimming in their own blood, they need some sort of therapy.
XxXRomeo's JulietXxX
Killjoy
XxXRomeo's JulietXxX
February 18th, 2007 at 03:49pm
I totally agree, I feel that so long as they are roaming free young children are in danger, so if they are locked up, anywhere, so long as they are nowhere near young children, the children are safe.
I Am The Used
Fabulous Killjoy
I Am The Used
February 19th, 2007 at 10:43am
grown ups and little kids not cool
IXPROMISE
Jazz Hands
IXPROMISE
February 19th, 2007 at 11:11am
child molesters are terrible people and should be punished for there actions
but i cant even begin to describe how
xemo_gurlx
Joining The Black Parade
xemo_gurlx
February 20th, 2007 at 05:01pm
its sick theres no need for it
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
February 22nd, 2007 at 06:52pm
I say...castrate them, lock them away for life, and that's that.
jedicam10
Fabulous Killjoy
jedicam10
March 6th, 2007 at 09:32pm
I don't think castration is civilized. They need punishment, but castration IS barbaric. What next? You gonna cut off the arms of murderers and the legs of people who run for the cops?
XxXRomeo's JulietXxX
Killjoy
XxXRomeo's JulietXxX
March 10th, 2007 at 05:46pm
I understand your point but really I do but there is nothing else more logical other than locking them up, what they do takes away any shred of innocence these children have, and it ruins their lives, forever causing them to live in fear that it will happen again, they can no longer trust the people around them, can you now say that it isn't a good punishment?
jedicam10
Fabulous Killjoy
jedicam10
March 10th, 2007 at 05:54pm
I just dont feel that castration is right. We are fighting those who do WRONG things, but i dont feel like doing a wrong punisment is right...did that make sense?
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
March 10th, 2007 at 07:38pm
I think you just need to lock them up.
The other people in prison will kill them after that, so castration is really just a waste of taxpayers' money.
jedicam10
Fabulous Killjoy
jedicam10
March 12th, 2007 at 10:02pm
/\EXACTLY The only thing worst that castration is the thought of not even seeing a little boy/girl for 20 years.
the.sound.of.black
Jazz Hands
the.sound.of.black
March 15th, 2007 at 07:26am
I had this discussion with a cop a few weeks ago. Excuse my bad spelling Peadophilia is not recognised by law as a disease. They go to jail and some know they will do it again because they can't help it, but they are not allowed to stay there or go to a mental institution.

Of course it is sick, and obviously they are sick. I do not believe that there is any real treatment available for them. Until Peadophilia is recognised as a disease, they can not stay locked up until they are no longer recognised as a disease.
ServeItInDrag
Fabulous Killjoy
ServeItInDrag
March 15th, 2007 at 11:10am
Convicted paedophiles should have Paedophile tattooed on their foreheads so they're instantly recognised by all,in my humble opinion of course Smile
OK rant ova
Razz
OoOoh an make um wear their genitals as earrings Cool
XxXRomeo's JulietXxX
Killjoy
XxXRomeo's JulietXxX
March 24th, 2007 at 08:58pm
I believe that paedophilia should be considered a mental disorder, but im not gonna sit here and believe that it is something they can't control, alchoholics and drug addicts can overcome their problems so why can't these people
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
March 25th, 2007 at 07:21pm
jedicam10:
I just dont feel that castration is right. We are fighting those who do WRONG things, but i dont feel like doing a wrong punisment is right...did that make sense?

There's also chemical castration, which is slightly less barbaric.
[I believe] you give them estrogen or something and they can't because aroused, so it helps them control their impulses.