Don't have an account? Create one!

Paedophilia

AuthorMessage
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
June 10th, 2007 at 07:11pm
^oh, ok thanks. but are men more likely then women?
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
June 10th, 2007 at 07:26pm
About 10% of pedophiles are female.
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
June 10th, 2007 at 07:30pm
it seems the stereo type is middle age males, with a wife and kids of his own, or at least the way the media portrays them. but is it actually a diesese or is that just an excuse?
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
June 10th, 2007 at 07:46pm
savedbymcr_2004:
it seems the stereo type is middle age males, with a wife and kids of his own, or at least the way the media portrays them. but is it actually a diesese or is that just an excuse?

I'm sure there's a flip switched in their brain, but I honestly don't care.
I think that the safety and well-being of children outweighs the rights of a possibly diseased pedophile.
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
June 10th, 2007 at 08:08pm
^ agreed, why should children have to suffer, anyone really if a guy is superhorny, i'm only talking about rape and molestation, i'm not trying to say sex is wrong or something
Annaundead;
Awake and Unafraid
Annaundead;
August 15th, 2007 at 10:35pm
I hate the bullshit about the whole if the lad is over 16 and has sex with a minor it's peadophilia.
My 'boyfriend' is 18 and I'm 14 but he doesn't class as being a peadophile to any of my friends, or his friends.
But legally, it'd be peadophilia if we were to have sex. :/
Absolute disgrace.

But. the 50 year old men on like, 15 year olds. I reckon that's really, really wrong.
King Of The Jews JR
Jazz Hands
King Of The Jews JR
August 20th, 2007 at 06:48pm
Having had a scare thinking i was a pedophile at one time (turns out anxiety was just making me think that, damn you anxiety *shakes fist*) I see this thread from both sides of the story. Trust me, being a pedophile aint no walk through a meadow of flowers. Sure the sick fuckers who rape kids and dont care deserve death, but one thing i learnt was... Theres different types of pedo's in their "community" theres the rapist ones. then theres the "Girl Love" ones... they actually fall in love with young girls and sex is the last thing on their minds, they only want to make the girl happy. Feel like a little princess. It freaked me out basically... Then i found out theres girls as young as 14 who are attracted to and want to go out with older men (30 to 45)

WTF?
Its really a grey world in their, dont go near it trust me...
Thoughts, queries?
King Of The Jews JR
Jazz Hands
King Of The Jews JR
August 22nd, 2007 at 05:39pm
D-D-D-Double Post D:

Don't instantly judge them by their stereotype, most are sick wackos like you say. Some hate themselves just as much as you hate them.
Foxy_Roxy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Foxy_Roxy
August 24th, 2007 at 07:33pm
I think they must get stuck in a stage of development when growing up, consider this:
When you were 5 you liked other 5 year olds
When you were 11 you liked other 11 year olds (give or take a few years of course)
When you were 15 you liked other 15 year olds or people around that age.
e.t.c

Do you see what i was getting at?
Somewhere there must be something telling you who in what age group to find attractive - pedophiles must get stuck at one point in their lives.
DesertSkies
Killjoy
DesertSkies
August 28th, 2007 at 09:47am
Pedophiles are mental ill people, there's no doubt about it. However, it's hard to rehabilitate pedophiles because usually they become that way due to something that happened to them as children or because they have power issues. I think the only way to help them is the give them therapy and I'm not talking about one week and then they're free to go, I mean they need to have years of mandatory therapy to find out where their "urges" are coming from, what caused it and how it can be eliminated.

Also parents should be informed if there is a pedophile living near them. After violating a child there is they have no right to complain about "wanting my business private". Parents need to know so they can keep an eye on their children and so they can keep their children safe.
sweet disposition.
Banned
sweet disposition.
October 17th, 2007 at 08:56pm
Foxy_Roxy:
I think they must get stuck in a stage of development when growing up, consider this:
When you were 5 you liked other 5 year olds
When you were 11 you liked other 11 year olds (give or take a few years of course)
When you were 15 you liked other 15 year olds or people around that age.
e.t.c

Do you see what i was getting at?
Somewhere there must be something telling you who in what age group to find attractive - pedophiles must get stuck at one point in their lives.

Oooh, that's interesting.
I never thought of it like that before.
Pilgrim.
Salute You in Your Grave
Pilgrim.
October 17th, 2007 at 09:32pm
DesertSkies:

Also parents should be informed if there is a pedophile living near them. After violating a child there is they have no right to complain about "wanting my business private". Parents need to know so they can keep an eye on their children and so they can keep their children safe.

Now this is a thing I've got very mixed feelings about. Yes, for the safety of the children, it would be a good idea to inform the neighbourhood if a convicted paedophile lived nearby. However, I'm also concerned about the safety of the paedophile (goddammit that word is hard). I'm from a small town, and I'm pretty sure that if someone would move here that was known to have sexual intrest towards children, he (or she) wouldn't be safe. Paedophiles are probably the most hated criminals, and people have no mercy towards them. If one was to move next door, I'm sure even my dad (who is normally a very peace-loving person) would have very big problems controlling himself. Let alone people with small children, we're all grown-up. So basically I'm worried about people using the vigilante law, and punishing the criminal themselves.
sweet disposition.
Banned
sweet disposition.
October 18th, 2007 at 07:35pm
^^ Paedo's should think about that before they commit their crime though.

So I have no mercy for them.

It's not good though if you've been wrongly covincted.
Cyanide Romance
Killjoy
Cyanide Romance
February 13th, 2008 at 01:37pm
all i know is that people like this r fucked up and need their genatalia cut off, better yet, to b blown off by a remington 12 gauge......yup
i think that would change a lot of peoples mind sets. these people also need some serious help Shocked
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
February 13th, 2008 at 05:18pm
Pilgrim.:
DesertSkies:

Now this is a thing I've got very mixed feelings about. Yes, for the safety of the children, it would be a good idea to inform the neighbourhood if a convicted paedophile lived nearby. However, I'm also concerned about the safety of the paedophile (goddammit that word is hard). I'm from a small town, and I'm pretty sure that if someone would move here that was known to have sexual intrest towards children, he (or she) wouldn't be safe. Paedophiles are probably the most hated criminals, and people have no mercy towards them. If one was to move next door, I'm sure even my dad (who is normally a very peace-loving person) would have very big problems controlling himself. Let alone people with small children, we're all grown-up. So basically I'm worried about people using the vigilante law, and punishing the criminal themselves.

I agree, there was a paedophile that moved into my nieghborhood, he moved 2 months later cause he got so much shit, the family that moved in afterwards still got shit.
Colorado Sunrise.
Salute You in Your Grave
Colorado Sunrise.
March 7th, 2008 at 11:07pm
Ok, did you know...
in some places of the world..
an 18 year old cant date anyone younger than them?
not even date, even by their own will.
i find that soooooooooooooo retarded.
But hey, the world has issues of its own. So like..basically..i hear people say "yeah, if they do date someone younger, they're a paedophile!!" wtf. no they're not....and apparently i'm not answering your questions, SORRY.
A Friendly Reminder
Jazz Hands
A Friendly Reminder
March 21st, 2008 at 09:07am
I think that peds should get the death penalty. I don't usually wish that upon anyone, but a ped should get it. You don't mess with a child. Even in jail, if you were put in there for molesting a child, the guy in your cell will probably kill you. Its not right at all. You don't mess with children.
Littlemisschem
Fabulous Killjoy
Littlemisschem
March 24th, 2008 at 06:19pm
Pedophilia just digusts me. I find it sickening and I just can't help but wonder how a pedophile can live with himself (sorry, you just don't really find pedophiles that are women). And what's worse, some of them just kind of hide it and get married and has kids. And then you've heard the stories of what happens to those kids... it's so sad. I don't what kind of miracle there is out there to actually stop pedophilia. They scar a child for the remainder of their existence, and that child has to endure it every single day and they never forget. I wonder if the pedophile ever thought about that, but then more than often, the pedophile has been victim to molestation in their past. They are all mentally ill, they are creeps, and the act of pedophilia is inhumane. A good punishment is life in jail, however they should still get treatment for their disease. Where I live, the school district sends out notices through the students to the parents to notify parents that there are sex offenders living in the area. I think other districts, states, or whatever should do the same.
Stupidsadistic;
Bleeding on the Floor
Stupidsadistic;
December 22nd, 2008 at 12:03am
My next door neighbor is a registered sex offender, and I do find it repulsive. In fact, when he comes to visit us I stay in my room. It does scare me a lot as well, and I fine Paedophilia to be wrong. Watching shows like Steve Wilkos or something like that just kills me, it literally brings me to tears.
K.K.
Bleeding on the Floor
K.K.
December 22nd, 2008 at 07:23am
silouhette of death:
well as a mother of a 2 1/2 yr old if anyone ever touched my daughter in a sexual manner I would kill them with my own bare hands. no joke!!! there are these parents in colorodo who have made millions off of sick requests from pedophiles to perform acts on their 2 yr old. live on the internet a 2 yr old. that is sooo wrong. and the feds can't find them because they obviouly have enough money to keep changing computers. so its unacceptable and it shouldn't be tolerated. and lets not mention the millions of victims in child sex rings..and yeah i definately believe we should know where they live.

I totally understand you. I got two little sisters (3 and 1 years old) and if any fucking asshole touched them in any way that I wouldn't like I'd torture him (or her) to death and have fun at it !! believe me I have it all worked out in my head.. and if I didn't have the gut's to do that, I'd ask dad.
And who cares if surpressing their feelings makes them feel depressed or something ?!