Don't have an account? Create one!

Interracial Relationships

AuthorMessage
Pansy;;Musique.
Killjoy
Pansy;;Musique.
January 12th, 2007 at 07:53pm
i think there iz so nothin rong wit diffrnt race relationships!!!!i thnk tht ne1 who has a prob wit it iz A RACIST!!!!!!!!!i told my dad tht there was 1 guy i lyked who iz african american nd hez lyk thts not damn rite!
Roye
Killjoy
Roye
January 12th, 2007 at 10:24pm
everyone is equal~

Your dad doesn't support you~ maybe he just worries about your love~

You should try your best to let him understand you!~ carry on!~

We support you~ the spirt of MCR ~

carry on to the end~
Casimir Pulaski Day
Shotgun Sinner
Casimir Pulaski Day
January 12th, 2007 at 10:48pm
I know this is very cliche, but love is love. And it doesn't matter who you are, as long as you are in love, you should be able to live in peace for it.
feel_the_fucking_romance
Killjoy
feel_the_fucking_romance
January 14th, 2007 at 10:04pm
personally im against racism, i hav friends of different races and i just raised that way, my mom raised me to respect everyone of all races.
H e l e n a
Killjoy
H e l e n a
January 15th, 2007 at 12:11am
God created us equal. Therefore, I believe that there is nothing wrong with different race relationships.
like swift.
Motor Baby
like swift.
January 16th, 2007 at 04:20pm
I just got out of a interracial relationship.

The thing is, the younger the people are dating, the less likely it is that the relationship will be uncomfortable.

At school: no one cared that my boyfriend was white, or that I was black, or that we came from way different backgrounds.

At home: my mom and big sister were kinda "iffy" on the subject, because they'd never dated outside the race

It just depends on how open minded a person really is
But for me, interacial relationships are okay
MetalliDeth
Killjoy
MetalliDeth
January 17th, 2007 at 11:32am
I honestly don't have anything against it. I'm a white guy and I'm in love with a Caucasian/Hispanic girl. It's just for me, there are some races I would just never have a serious relationship such as that with.
John Mayer
Demolition Lover
John Mayer
January 19th, 2007 at 11:44am
theres really nothing wrong with it
you cant break love
no matter if its love bewteen a person the total oppisite of you

love who want to
dont let anyone tell you who to love
Alex DeLarge.
Motor Baby
Alex DeLarge.
January 21st, 2007 at 03:29pm
You have to consdier that just because someone has a problem with people dating outside of their race, that doesn't make them a racist. Some people just have a firm belief that races should only date each other. That's not necessarily racism.
Quinn Allman
Salute You in Your Grave
Quinn Allman
January 21st, 2007 at 07:59pm
So, what are your thoughts on different race relationships?
Do you think it is wrong to be with a person of a different race?
Do you think people get made fun of for dating a person of a different race quite often?
Would you ever date a person of a different race?

~Different race relationships are fine. Nothing wrong with it, we are all humans.
~There is most deff NOTHING wrong with being a different race than someone else. What IS wrong is to be racist.
~Sadly, people do get made fun of because of race. Atleast it's calmed down throughout the years.
~I am dating a someone of a different race and I love her. So yes...it's fine Smile
Video Kid
Shotgun Sinner
Video Kid
January 21st, 2007 at 08:12pm
Sometimes when we go to resaturants, we get ignored because we're a mixed race family.
scream lover..scream
Killjoy
scream lover..scream
January 23rd, 2007 at 08:50am
i think people shouldn't make a big deal out of it and shuddup!they should mind their own business.if the interracial couple wants to get into a relationship,so be it..they're both humans and they both have the right to do whatever they want...right?
Quinn Allman
Salute You in Your Grave
Quinn Allman
January 23rd, 2007 at 09:24pm
scream lover..scream:
i think people shouldn't make a big deal out of it and shuddup!they should mind their own business.if the interracial couple wants to get into a relationship,so be it..they're both humans and they both have the right to do whatever they want...right?

Right Smile
All_Dead_Now
Killjoy
All_Dead_Now
January 24th, 2007 at 11:04pm
I think different race relationships are great. If you love someone it's shouldn't really matter if they're a different race. I also shouldn't matter what other people might think. It's not right for them to discrimante against it. If you think it's right then it is! I myself plan and most likely will marry someone of a different race. It's definetly okay to be in a different race relationship!
Alex DeLarge.
Motor Baby
Alex DeLarge.
January 26th, 2007 at 10:18am
I think the saddest thing in a mixed relationship is when it comes to the children. Sometimes other children aren't so kind to those who are different. I grew up with my cousins who are half-black, half-white and they were constantly tortured and told they don't fit in and that's ridiculous. To think that poor innocnt children have to suffer the same as their parents most likely did is so disgusting. I can't wrap my mind around why people would cast aside that family because they're mixed, or why the people in our town give my mother such dirty looks becasue she used to be involved with a black man. It's unnescessary and borderline vulgar the way people talk to her because of it. To think that this kind of thought process still exists in people in this day and age is so appalling...

okay, I've vented.
pansy101
Killjoy
pansy101
January 28th, 2007 at 06:56am
feel_the_fucking_romance:
personally im against racism, i hav friends of different races and i just raised that way, my mom raised me to respect everyone of all races.

dude! i get what you mean
i live in a muslim country and pretty much all my friends are muslims
thats the way i was raised too but it never really occured to me to treat them differently
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
January 30th, 2007 at 08:26pm
My dad actually wanted me to be in an interracial relationship because he said if everyone fell in love with someone of a different race, in a hundred years race wouldn't matter.
Alex DeLarge.
Motor Baby
Alex DeLarge.
January 31st, 2007 at 10:33am
And he makes a good point with that. If everyone, just once, dated someone of another race, I really don't think that race would be an issue ever again. But, unfortunately, not everyone is so open.

But what do you think about when this situation is reversed? Like when someone will date only another race? Is that considered being racist against their own race?
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 31st, 2007 at 04:17pm
Blank; Owns My Soul:
I know this is very cliche, but love is love. And it doesn't matter who you are, as long as you are in love, you should be able to live in peace for it.

yeah!!i agre with you 1000% but you know its not just the parents who are like you cant date this guy cause he is from a certain race!!it also has to do allot with religion!!some religions say you cant really do that!its hard to belive but i found that out by my mom and friends!
Bleeding Stares
Really Not Okay
Bleeding Stares
February 3rd, 2007 at 02:37pm
I believe in the saying that we don't choose who we fall in love with. So what if his/her skin's a different color, or he/she comes from a different place, or whatever. He/she is just as much of a person as everyone else, he/she shouldn't be treated differently at all.