Don't have an account? Create one!

What Would You Do If MCR Came To Your School? Your House?

AuthorMessage
Human Wreckage xx
Really Not Okay
Human Wreckage xx
April 6th, 2007 at 11:51am
i would slap myself 459364598347 times to see if i was dreaming then when i realized i wasnt i would probably have an asthma and or panic attack. and then when i was done with that i would say hhhhiiiiiii.
Adorkable.
Motor Baby
Adorkable.
April 6th, 2007 at 12:58pm
Very Happy hehe

I would most likely be in the hospital before I could say Hi.
Dude...Potatoes
Salute You in Your Grave
Dude...Potatoes
April 6th, 2007 at 02:38pm
i would die
apple.
Always Born a Crime
apple.
April 6th, 2007 at 04:14pm
Treat them like I would anyone else :/
I'm sure they would appriciate it more if I treated them like a normal human being then if I asked them to marry me and treated them like a god or something.
Moses
Motor Baby
Moses
April 6th, 2007 at 04:25pm
die of a heart attack
fallout vapor
Jazz Hands
fallout vapor
April 6th, 2007 at 04:28pm
to my house?
tell them to GET OUT OF THE AREA
before my mom starts flaming them with her religious crap
and then I'd hide in the back of their van and go along wherever they're going, and be the happiest person alive
ciar.
Shotgun Sinner
ciar.
April 6th, 2007 at 04:57pm
One word : Die

Actually If they came into school Id go round parading saying HA this is mcr ! then id make them come to all my classes and go yeah these are my good friends mcr lol

Home I would ring everyone up say mcr are my house get them to say hi then get coffee go round the corner for skittles and peg it M&S and get sushi then i would just stare at them and sing their songs
amandakc91
Killjoy
amandakc91
April 6th, 2007 at 05:40pm
I wouldn't scream but i'd totally stalk them. lol. try and say hi aswell! or you know i could just start singing their songs rlly loud!
Renesmee
Salute You in Your Grave
Renesmee
April 6th, 2007 at 05:57pm
I would probably not be able to speak, and if i did id probably say something really stupid. Id brag to my friends that i met MCR. i would also ask them to sing to me, that would be totally cool.
rebel-in-black
Killjoy
rebel-in-black
April 6th, 2007 at 11:37pm
i would try not to freak if they came to my skool io mean if we were in the lunch room and i saw them and they were at a table where they could see me i would write "MCR saved my life" on my folder as usual, and if some one picked a fight with me about them i would fight back asuaual

if they came to my house and i would say hi to them and my dad would pic a fight with me about shit about being me and the music i like and the way i dress so i would probebly shout back at him and he would do the guilt thing like i gave u everything u wanted and i helped u and he would diss mcr and i would SNAP and i would shout at him "shut up! you are so full of shit! u havnt helped me Gerard has helped me more then u ever had and he is all the way across the world and i respect him more then i ever respected you!" and yes ib have said that to my dad in a fight before. and envite them to the mall or somthing.
Golden Cat
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Golden Cat
April 7th, 2007 at 12:29am
I've actually day dreamed this stuff. And there's a few day dreams that I've liked a lot, but I'll tell you the one I like the best. xD I'm so crazy...

Okay, so near my house is this small grocery store. And so I buy a cup of hot cocoa and some skittles, and i'm wearing these awesome sunglasses. So I'm about to walk out of the store with my purchases, and then I see MCR walk in as I'm taking a sip of my cocoa, which causes me to choke on my cocoa and spit it in the cup. And then they laugh at me. And everyone's staring, not because they're fans, but because they don't know why I'm surprised because everyone where I live doesn't know what MCR is. So, I go over to them and bow to them and they keep laughing.

I wish it could happen for real T-T
eslizard
Salute You in Your Grave
eslizard
April 7th, 2007 at 02:35am
i am one of the shyest people in the world around people i dont know...

if they came to my school... they would be almost excluslvy mine beause im one of the only people that likes them... but i would be willing to share them with a few of my friends that like them... im not some mean MCR hoarder person...

now, if they came to my house, that would be a different story... first, i would probably stand there awestruck, wondering what prank is being pulled on me... then i would realize wht is going on and invite them in... from there... its all fate... i assume there is a reason for tem coming, so they would start talking first, which would make it easier on me... then we would start talking about things, and i would become totally cool around them... and before they left, i would need signatures on my most prized posession, my jacket from the concert... then i would beg them to stay... and if they said no, i would ask if there was any way i could get bakstage passes to the concert (since they are in the area, they probably have a concert)... and then id ask for Mikey's Bass... and then id try to get him to teach me... then, when they had to leave, i would ask if there was any way i could stow away int he back of the bus an tour with them...

but, this is just a dream, and the real thing probably wouldnt go anything like that... it would probably be a total disaster and i would die of embarrasment...
emo drama queen
Salute You in Your Grave
emo drama queen
April 7th, 2007 at 03:35am
warumono.:
Treat them like I would anyone else :/
I'm sure they would appriciate it more if I treated them like a normal human being then if I asked them to marry me and treated them like a god or something.

that's what i was thinking..... Smile
Starbucks.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Starbucks.
April 7th, 2007 at 05:00am
I would be speechless. Then I'll ask for an autograph or maybe a hug.
Emo Dirtbag
Killjoy
Emo Dirtbag
April 7th, 2007 at 10:04am
If they came to my house i think i would cry for like a second then i would be all like oh my god i love you guys. And knowing me i might start runing round the house shouting "GERARD, MIKEY, RAY, BOB, FRNK!!!! just for the fun of it
gerard.frank1621
Killjoy
gerard.frank1621
April 7th, 2007 at 10:44am
I would Die and they would have to sing DEAD to me! Then at my funeral they would have to sing HELENA.
mcr_4ever
Joining The Black Parade
mcr_4ever
April 7th, 2007 at 05:01pm
i'd flip out completely!!!!!! i'd go wild and start screaming like a little fan gurl!!
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
April 7th, 2007 at 05:03pm
:/

Treat them like they'd want to be treated. Like normal human beings.
Yoda is my lover
Killjoy
Yoda is my lover
April 7th, 2007 at 06:27pm
I would be extremely excited but stay calm and just have a good conversation with them while listening to Iron Maiden and other bands.
Lady Wicked
Killjoy
Lady Wicked
April 7th, 2007 at 08:54pm
if they came to my house i would cry...say hi... then cry sum more... then just to b wierd i would PAINT GERARDS NAILS if they came to school me and sammy would kik e/o asses just to say sum thing