Don't have an account? Create one!

What Would You Do If MCR Came To Your School? Your House?

AuthorMessage
Leo
Awake and Unafraid
Leo
April 8th, 2007 at 12:06am
well if they came to my school my best friend Logan is just as big of a freak as i am of mcr...so we would probubly ask for autograph and picture with them....we'd probubly get in big trouble more than we usuallly do cause we wouldnt listen to the teacher we'd say to her FUCK YOU Very Happy
Leo
Awake and Unafraid
Leo
April 8th, 2007 at 12:09am
if they came to my house i run down the street screaming gay shit!! lol and then ask them to come in and have some coffee Very Happy
Miketh Way.
Salute You in Your Grave
Miketh Way.
April 8th, 2007 at 08:15am
school - i would be speechles, approach them slowly, say hi lyk its the first time i'm speaking. then try to start an interesting con. maybe ask them alot of stuff. get autographs.

home- same, except i'll give them coffee and take pictures.
Poison 'n' Kerosene
Salute You in Your Grave
Poison 'n' Kerosene
April 8th, 2007 at 09:27am
Die! Just die! Razz I would definitely talk to Gerard first of all
pumpkinpiemuthafucka
Bleeding on the Floor
pumpkinpiemuthafucka
April 18th, 2007 at 04:29am
I think i would act completely different to what i do usually-not in a pretentious way,but i would be so overcome with it all,i don`t think i could speak properly-i have had this conversation before with my daughter,the things i would like to say to them are far beyond her ears,and i don`t think i would have the guts to say it anyway!!! LOL
RedRiot.
Salute You in Your Grave
RedRiot.
April 21st, 2007 at 01:08pm
School- freak then follow them about and then say a very embarassed hi.There are quite a few mcr fans so i wouldn't be the only one.
Home- freak then go in hostess mood and be all "come in.Drinks?" and so on and so forth.
deadinsideandout
Killjoy
deadinsideandout
April 22nd, 2007 at 04:01pm
I had a dream of them being at my house. We started talking after it got awkward... Then we all went to the mall then I started talking to Gerard (I hadn't talked to him yet) I asked, "So, should I call you Gerard or Mr. Way?" Then he loops his arm with mine then we started walking. That's when that sweetest of dream's ended.
If they came to my school I'd act be cool as I can then say, "Greetings. You're my favorite band you know? Can I get your autographs?"
I f they came to my house I'd talk to them about whatever they wanna talk about.
Stolen Baby On Board
Banned
Stolen Baby On Board
April 22nd, 2007 at 04:36pm
well quite honestly if they came to my house i'd be like

"what the hell?? what are you guys doing here?? shouldn't u be in jersey or playing a show??" thats if i could talk at all. then i would probably take one look at bob then start crying. then i'd say "wanna see my kitty?" and i would keep my mom's boyfriend as far away from them as possible becuz he always says stupid things! if they came to my school, i would show them to the very few ppl that like them and i'd say "you may have gotten autographs but i have them in the flesh!!

Dance Ha Ha
Koz_x
Killjoy
Koz_x
April 24th, 2007 at 07:47am
Be the happiest person ever.
And faint..
And cry..with happiness =] .. It would be like a dream come true.
I would have to get someone to punch me to see if i was dreaming or no. So yaa..Would be pretty awesome.
But it's never gunna happen..So i'll keep dreaming..Lots =[ .x
EdwardCullenIsLove
Fabulous Killjoy
EdwardCullenIsLove
May 13th, 2007 at 04:00am
I would invite them round to my house.
Feed them coffee.
I would probably ask them a ton of questions
get them to sign stuff
dig out the cam so I have proof I wasn't just dreaming!
And go mental with them all and have about 8591465891345848395684597 hugs!
EdwardCullenIsLove
Fabulous Killjoy
EdwardCullenIsLove
May 13th, 2007 at 04:01am
Oh yeah, and I would rub it in all the scene kid's and chavs faces, because I have MCR!
sherlock!
Crash Queen
sherlock!
May 13th, 2007 at 04:06am
Well, in truth, that would probably never happen, but if they did come to our school...

I'd probably just GAWK. I wouldn't even scream. I'd just... stare.

If they came to my house... emmm... I'd put everyone present in my house at that moment under house arrest. hahahaha... Smile
The Original Sin
Bleeding on the Floor
The Original Sin
May 13th, 2007 at 04:12am
School - Start searching for my lower jaw first. Then go up to them, say hi, ask them a ton of questions and get their autographs or something...it probably won't happen anyway, but I hope that I'm not gonna be too shy when the day(IF the day)comes.

House - I'd ask them what on earth are they doing in Singapore. Surprised
Then feed them Skittles, ask them loads of questions, get them to sign almost everything of mine, get pics taken with MCR. Then I'll set my brothers loose on the band. Smile
Frankie Fan
Killjoy
Frankie Fan
May 13th, 2007 at 05:17am
I would cry, faint, hug them, kiss them, raped Frank (LOL), chase them, have fun with them, locked them and keep them in my house to the end of my life.
bwhahahaha...
Well I little overdoed it now.
I would do this first 4 things (although I would have desire for the fifth thing too^^), then I would have fun with them, spend some time with them, tell them how much they mean to me and that I love them, I would thank them for saving my life, then I would say goodbye, cried, and kill myself cause they have to leave.
black_is_a_rainbow
Jazz Hands
black_is_a_rainbow
May 13th, 2007 at 06:20am
I would...call my schoolmate who loves gerard and tell them to talk for a while. I would be pleading and kissing Frank's feet for him to sign my autograph...I would ask them to go around the school campus and say hi to their fans.
kori is simulated
Killjoy
kori is simulated
May 17th, 2007 at 06:23pm
...lock the doors! Naughty
death_comes_ripping
Motor Baby
death_comes_ripping
May 17th, 2007 at 07:01pm
if MCR came to my house i would be like "hey" and ask them if they wanted to play Mortal Kombat:Armagedon or JAWS.that or listin to Music.and if they came to my school i would be like "can u teach school for a day?"
death_comes_ripping
Motor Baby
death_comes_ripping
May 17th, 2007 at 07:02pm
i also forgot to mention....i would want gerard to sign My AP magazine and a little peck on the cheek
ain't got no soul.
Salute You in Your Grave
ain't got no soul.
May 17th, 2007 at 08:48pm
If they came to my house... I would end up crying... Then we'd end up playing Video Games or sitting akwardly in a circle in my living room.

At my school... We would go on a Sev Run!
David Cook.
Motor Baby
David Cook.
May 17th, 2007 at 08:50pm
The first thing I would do is hide everything that proves I stalk them, and cover up my shrine. Then I think I would die of happiness, but before that I would hug them all!

Edit:: Page claim!!! woot woot.