Don't have an account? Create one!

What Would You Do If MCR Came To Your School? Your House?

AuthorMessage
addictedto_mychem
Joining The Black Parade
addictedto_mychem
May 21st, 2007 at 04:51pm
I'd dieeee XD lol.. but seriously, I'd try to be somewhat calm and just talk to them. Tell them how much I love them and their music <3 all that good stuff.
Easy Mac
In The Murder Scene
Easy Mac
May 21st, 2007 at 05:48pm
lol my friend and I talk about this all the time. people in my school would probably be scared of them lol I think it would be awesome. I would like die if they ever did. If they came to my house I would die too.
Gee-Bear Whore
Motor Baby
Gee-Bear Whore
May 22nd, 2007 at 04:23am
if they came to my school...the jocks would probably call them emos...but I would be so excited..id nearly die from shock!!!!but id tell them to take me away from school so id have them all to myself...tehe...

if they came to my house..geezus id cry so much id probably spaz out and be in total shock...lol..
XJulietLovestheBeatX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XJulietLovestheBeatX
May 22nd, 2007 at 09:29am
if they came to my house I would immediately just go in to panic mode. id be rushing around trying to clean all my dirty clothes off my floor and stuff.
If they came to my school, id be the only one excited because Im the only one who knows who they are.
Ssiwghlfgb
Fabulous Killjoy
Ssiwghlfgb
May 22nd, 2007 at 09:43am
i'd scream and get hyper, then cry, get hyper again, cry, get hyper, faint and then i'd die xD
divineblindsoul
Fabulous Killjoy
divineblindsoul
May 22nd, 2007 at 09:46am
Try to stay calm for Gerard's sake...
infinity guitars.
Awake and Unafraid
infinity guitars.
May 22nd, 2007 at 03:23pm
if they came to my house, i'd take them to the park or something [lmao..] so that they don't bump into my family.
if they did, i'm sure my family would have some sort of embarrassing and / or sarcastic comment to make.

if they came to my school, i'd just walk around with them, and if anyone asks, just casually say, "why yes, this is my chemical romance..!"
Nick Jonas.
Bleeding on the Floor
Nick Jonas.
May 22nd, 2007 at 03:42pm
I'd be like HOLLLYYY SHIIZZLLLEEE.
then i'd offer them skittles and we could just talk about stuff. Then we could go to my school and they could like kick all the people that take the piss outta me :]]
and then we'd fall in love. [total teenie moment]
I got it alllllll planned out kiddzzz :]]]]]]
jace wayland.
Shotgun Sinner
jace wayland.
May 22nd, 2007 at 04:32pm
If they came to my school I would go nuts. I'd probably walk with them everywhere and not be able to talk alot because I would be so nervous and I'd probably scream randomly a few times.
KN!VES
Joining The Black Parade
KN!VES
May 23rd, 2007 at 10:25pm
Have a heart attack, cling to them and say "I love you' over and over again. I would also ask them a load of questions and get them to sign a load of crap.
Oh, and an ass load of pictures.
raventears
Killjoy
raventears
July 29th, 2007 at 04:24am
jerseyxxkid:
I was actually asked that by one of my friends like 3 days ago.

We were on the 4th floor of our school, it's a school in New York, and she was like what would you do if I said MCR was outside?

Me: Are they?

Her: Well.

Me: I would jump out this window.

Her: THEY'RE OUTSIDE

Me: Nice try. -runs over to window to look-

haha thats funny i would freak a little then hug ray and play wit the fro and maybe kiss him *sigh*
Franktastic.
Bleeding on the Floor
Franktastic.
July 29th, 2007 at 04:40am
House: I'd drag them to my room and show them all my stuffs about them. Then we'll hang out outside my house, on my lawn with the swings. XD I can image Frank going nuts with those swings.

School: I'll probaby freak out. And then again not most people know them. I'll drag them to eat lunch with me. Just them and me in one table, no one else! I'd neglect everyone just like how they normally do to me..

(That sounded like a depressive diary. LOL)
My Chemical Living.
Motor Baby
My Chemical Living.
July 29th, 2007 at 05:09am
House: Freak out and tell my parents that I wasn't crazy and I would meet them one day

School: Tell the teacher to fuck off and we would go around town and have one awsome day! Then I would never leave them alone haha
Missing Zero
Awake and Unafraid
Missing Zero
July 30th, 2007 at 08:47pm
i would freak out at first and then act like a comeple maniac around them as if i had just escaped a mental institute, and then i wud hug them all and get some signed stuff, simple as Very Happy
Pixie-Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Pixie-Gates
July 30th, 2007 at 09:48pm
Wake up. Mr. Green
You Mother Franker.
Jazz Hands
You Mother Franker.
July 30th, 2007 at 10:34pm
I Dont ever Get really star struck. Never have with the bands i have met. Mostly because i get really nervous and emotional. lol. Last Time i met Gerard, We talked about Clothes, so maybe This time i'd talk about shoes! muhaha. I dont know. Prolly id just stare, then jump on Gerard Then Frank Then Mikey....so on...Id Ask for a kiss this time. Cuz All i got was a hug last time. :] that would be cool.
Happy Ending
Jazz Hands
Happy Ending
July 30th, 2007 at 11:24pm
if they were at my home
id try to be as cool as possible and be like 'soooo want anything to drink?'
TRAGICAFFAIR?.
Joining The Black Parade
TRAGICAFFAIR?.
July 30th, 2007 at 11:28pm
i'd freak out and have a heart attack...but yeah i'd try and keep my cool =D
eepshyes
Shotgun Sinner
eepshyes
July 31st, 2007 at 03:50am
I'd try to act. . .normal. As normal as humanly possible with the 5 men who I adore and worship standing in front of me.
O_O
neverland.
Banned
neverland.
August 4th, 2007 at 10:28pm
i would see them walk away (somewhere they couldn't see me) have a spazzattack scream go cravy w/e
walk up to them calmly and hugg them all and not let go faint wke up and be fucking hell its mcr
then be normal agin.