Don't have an account? Create one!

What do u think the next album's gonna be like?

AuthorMessage
sparrowxstarfall
Fabulous Killjoy
sparrowxstarfall
December 30th, 2006 at 12:20pm
i like all their albums, but yes, there is a huge change in sound.
it called refined, not poppy.
its still reminiscent of queen, and queen is old skool.
and it still has some darkness i it, just not as much.
this is a HOPE FILLED album.
keleigh/vampiress
Bleeding on the Floor
keleigh/vampiress
December 30th, 2006 at 05:11pm
I hope that it is like the old MCR, with a tiny touch of SOAD mixed in...
Bert McCookies
Fabulous Killjoy
Bert McCookies
December 30th, 2006 at 11:40pm
may not come out with an album till about 2011[/quote]

thats a long time if they dont come out with one intill then wow i dont even want to think about it
sparrowxstarfall
Fabulous Killjoy
sparrowxstarfall
January 1st, 2007 at 01:33am
broken.beaten.damned:
may not come out with an album till about 2011

thats a long time if they dont come out with one intill then wow i dont even want to think about it[/quote]dont talk like that!

it makes me very saaaaaaaad.
exterminate.
Shotgun Sinner
exterminate.
January 1st, 2007 at 12:56pm
it will be weird not having them around for ages coz ive only started to like them this year and they have been like on loads of interviews and magazine.. if they dont have another album out till 2011 some people most of 4got about them and new things might come in Sad
Evil_Alice
Motor Baby
Evil_Alice
January 1st, 2007 at 01:04pm
simple lives;;:
Melodramatic.:

No more concept.
No more EPIC this and EPIC that...I've had enough of that shoved down my throat.
XD

*nods yes uncontrollably*

What? Don't you want to think anymore?

No offence, but I don't get you people.
Evil_Alice
Motor Baby
Evil_Alice
January 1st, 2007 at 01:07pm
Oh, and just for the discussion...they'll come out with a new album in two years, just like they've always done. And they'll go back to their original sound. And the dark themes that created them. Full circle. It's what they do. Surprise everyone, I mean.

That's what I know they'll do.
Icy_Blues--x
Killjoy
Icy_Blues--x
January 2nd, 2007 at 11:03am
I THINK IF THEY DO A NEW ALBUM IT WILL BE GOOD. AND FULL OF NEW KWL STUFF. But i want the old sound back Sad
Icy_Blues--x
Killjoy
Icy_Blues--x
January 2nd, 2007 at 11:04am
Kill.Me.:
Oh, and just for the discussion...they'll come out with a new album in two years, just like they've always done. And they'll go back to their original sound. And the dark themes that created them. Full circle. It's what they do. Surprise everyone, I mean.

That's what I know they'll do.

YES YES YES! I think that is a fantastic theory. WOOT WOOT MY CHEM ARE GONNA COME BACK MCR ARE GONNA COME BACK MCR ARE GONNA BACK.
*pokes out tongue to black parade*

sorry. Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy
setmybodyonfiresoica
Demolition Lover
setmybodyonfiresoica
January 2nd, 2007 at 04:32pm
Well they're taking a long break anyway... so I guess I'm gonna just wait and see. It's too early on to be thinking about this... Wink
Effected-Chris!
Killjoy
Effected-Chris!
January 2nd, 2007 at 06:40pm
Pau:
i like the 2 previous albums than the black parade... hope they'll make a sequel to three cheers.
i miss their old sound

Same.

Im hoping its a combination of Three Cheers and TBP. Having some of their old sound and their new sound. Now we have to wait about 2 years Cry
JessFace
Killjoy
JessFace
January 2nd, 2007 at 06:42pm
I'm surprised at the lack of TBP-appreciation. =]]

I don't really know what the next album could be like. I think, TBP has had a lot of attention. It does get a bit annoying, and I get fed up of WTTBP.

But then I listen to the album again and wow. It's the best album of 2006, without a doubt. So much emotion and power and stuff went into it.

Yess it's epic.

It's sort of as if they've grown up. But not in a bad way.
xxTearsxOfxBloodxx
Jazz Hands
xxTearsxOfxBloodxx
January 3rd, 2007 at 01:48am
Their next album (if they release one) should be filled with the emotion they poured into TBP but have the classic sound that Bullets and Revenge did. But TBP was a good album, but WTTBP is a bit overrated, I mean, it's a good song, but it's not the best they've created, in my opinion.
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
January 3rd, 2007 at 05:16pm
HidingYourBodyMyWals:
Their next album (if they release one) should be filled with the emotion they poured into TBP but have the classic sound that Bullets and Revenge did. But TBP was a good album, but WTTBP is a bit overrated, I mean, it's a good song, but it's not the best they've created, in my opinion.

I couldn't have said it better myself.
jodieth
Joining The Black Parade
jodieth
January 3rd, 2007 at 05:21pm
i hope they get working on some new stuff very very soon. But i have a feeling that IF there is another to come it won't be for 2/3 years.

I hope the new album will have lots of emotion like tbp but have the rockability of revenge and bullets.
the_Saminator
Thinking Happy Thoughts
the_Saminator
January 3rd, 2007 at 09:06pm
Flippin' sweet, that's how it's gonna be!!!1
collateral damage.
Awake and Unafraid
collateral damage.
January 3rd, 2007 at 09:08pm
jodieth:
i hope they get working on some new stuff very very soon. But i have a feeling that IF there is another to come it won't be for 2/3 years.

2/3 years + the break they are having.
so thats 4/5 years. if they have a two year break.
CATATONIC
Jazz Hands
CATATONIC
January 3rd, 2007 at 11:35pm
3295765645 x more awsome;epic;convalted;heavy yet kind;sweet hearted;passion filled;aggresive; then The black parade.

if that is even remotly possable.
MetalliDeth
Killjoy
MetalliDeth
January 11th, 2007 at 11:06am
Well, if you watch the video dairy on Life on the Murder Scene. Gerard says that he usually has the title and artwork for the next album the bands makes not long after a current album releases. And they continuously work on songs. I think the next album will be just as great as the last. MCR is gonna be a band to reckon with in the future. Bullets, Three Cheers, and The Black Parade were only the beginning.
knights of cydonia.
Salute You in Your Grave
knights of cydonia.
January 11th, 2007 at 11:02pm
I want the next album to be original. You know, they always are. Like the Black Parade. Who expected that? Hopefully they can get their sound to be a little more like their first two albums. And I hope they aren't as punk. But hey, that's what I think.
=]