Don't have an account? Create one!

What do u think the next album's gonna be like?

AuthorMessage
Gerard.
Banned
Gerard.
November 14th, 2008 at 02:22pm
thats is so true expect the unexpected.
I'm A Bullet.I Kill!
Jazz Hands
I'm A Bullet.I Kill!
November 25th, 2008 at 04:57am
i wonder what is the theme?
IceHog69
Bulletproof Heart
IceHog69
November 25th, 2008 at 06:57am
for a band like this the only thing it is allowed to be is at the very least good. Other than that, I think we will have to wait and see. I mean, we could go on spitballing ideas all the way till it comes out, and we would've covered it, but we would've also guessed at things that are nothing like it. I mean, a rap/rock fusion record is possible, but unlikely. Very unlikely. Hmmm... I wonder what a My Chem rap would sound like...
BulletsLoveRevenge
Killjoy
BulletsLoveRevenge
November 25th, 2008 at 08:34am
I hope it sounds like Revenge. That was my favorite record of theirs. I really really hope its not like the Black Parade. I hated it >>
But loved it because it was their work.
Weird.
O.o
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
November 25th, 2008 at 08:48am
I wonder what it will be called...

[/spammage]
Sex and Candy
Salute You in Your Grave
Sex and Candy
December 2nd, 2008 at 03:14pm
Whatever it is I think its gonna be amazing!!!!!!
I heard that its gonna be a little bit like 3 cheers
Incognito.
Bleeding on the Floor
Incognito.
December 4th, 2008 at 04:19pm
I think it'll be more love orientated because of where each member is at atm.
I also heard it'll be more punk and slightly heavier....
I hope so
RAWWWRR!!!!BMTH!!!!
Killjoy
RAWWWRR!!!!BMTH!!!!
December 10th, 2008 at 06:39am
there new album is going 2 be f***ing awesome
questionable content
Always Born a Crime
questionable content
December 10th, 2008 at 06:54pm
I can't help but think that the next album isn't going to measure up to their other albums...like, one of the main reasons that I love MCR and their songs is cause it seems like they can relate...now all of them are married/in a relationship and just seemingly living in bliss...Gerard especially...he's gotten more of that "rock star" persona...I might be totally wrong on this, and I really hope I am, but it just seems like their next album isn't going to be punk, isn't going back to their roots...it's just going to be another ordinary love song.
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
December 13th, 2008 at 04:50am
^^ tbh, i can see where you're coming from, but i don't think it will all be love songs and stuff. sure, it might have some, but they said it would be more punk, going back to their roots and stuff, and i believe them. even though they seemingly are living in bliss, i'm sure that their lives aren't perfect, though it may seem so to us. they will find other things to write about i'm sure, stuff that we can relate to. it will be so unexpected and most likely amazing, because all their albums have been very different from each other and all the songs have been great. i don't think they're going to change their complete style of songs, lyrics, and music just because they're married/in relationships/having kids even.

i cant wait. Very Happy
AdamLambert
Really Not Okay
AdamLambert
December 13th, 2008 at 06:35am
whatever im just looking forwed to it..
I_gave_you_blood
Killjoy
I_gave_you_blood
December 14th, 2008 at 04:00am
Gerard has said they are aiming for a more raw sound, a little less polished and a bit more gritty. I think it's exactly what they need to do to answer critics who think they're too over the top. Still I hope they do more with synths, as Jamie (keys on BP tour) seems to have become an honorary member of the band, and considering the relationship that's developed between them and MSI, I hope we can expect a few electro or post-punk sounding tracks. Maybe something in the vein of "The Sharpest Lives"
teenagers.
Jazz Hands
teenagers.
December 14th, 2008 at 09:32am
hopefully, a combination of TC and TBP. that would be fucking awesome
Kiss..Bang..Dead
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Kiss..Bang..Dead
December 14th, 2008 at 10:03am
you gotta look at the greatness of MCR...they wont let their songs get any less like themselves and what they believe in. even if they do have some love songs in their new album, they will still be great because they are true and most likely they will have something in the love songs (if any are on their next album) relating to death or losing their love..like how we all know and love in their past albums..

sorry if that confused anyone.. Crying or Very sad
Spirit of Jazz.
Motor Baby
Spirit of Jazz.
December 14th, 2008 at 10:04am
I think its going to be a weird (in a good way) mixture of TCFSR and TBP. like, i they might throw in some 'bloody' love songs, (i hope you understand what i mean) and then some stuff like mama when its just this whole other realm of insanity. (also in a good way) i do, however, believe that i will love it however it turns out. if it turns out as bluegrass, i'll be happy either way. you've gotta admit ray and frank playing banjos would be kind of funny. xD
Kiss..Bang..Dead
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Kiss..Bang..Dead
December 14th, 2008 at 10:07am
thats so true, we will all love their album even if it turns out to be "bluegrass"haha..i know i will definately love it just because of how much MCR has helped me as well as all of YOU in some way, shape, or form...
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
December 23rd, 2008 at 02:53am

"In a popeater.com interview, Gerard Way has also stated that the next album will be “full of hate” and whilst it is early days yet, he has also said “Over the years that we’ve been hearing ourselves live and hearing us on records, we kind of prefer the live. There’s more of a garage feel and more energy. I’d like to capture some of that, finally. That’s the goal for the next one.”"
(Click)

Very Happy

I don't think it will be all love songs if it will be "full of hate".
Sounds like it's going to be a bit like bullets/revenge, as he's said before.
From what he's saying, it's going to be amazing. Wink
Chemical Princess
Killjoy
Chemical Princess
December 23rd, 2008 at 03:07pm
Yeah I dont think it will have many love songs either and the thing is I just really cant wait any new material by MCR will be great I really hope it will be more punk.
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
December 24th, 2008 at 01:37am
X__Disenchanted__X:
I think it'll be more love orientated because of where each member is at atm.
I also heard it'll be more punk and slightly heavier....
I hope so
I'd love that...if it was softer I doubt I'd like it that much
Nadia Way
Jazz Hands
Nadia Way
December 27th, 2008 at 12:18am
i'm looking forward to whatever it is. I suspect that it will be a little less theatrical than TBP