Don't have an account? Create one!

What do u think the next album's gonna be like?

AuthorMessage
jason schwartzman
Bleeding on the Floor
jason schwartzman
February 5th, 2007 at 10:51pm
If, and when they make their new album, I am kind of hoping to hear something alittle more related to Revenge.

But after going on break, having families, making friends.
Who knows what they're going to write;
Even if they made nursery rhymes, I'd still buy it. Wink
exterminate.
Shotgun Sinner
exterminate.
February 6th, 2007 at 02:24pm
^That would be funny...and i would probably buy it...they can sing me to sleep anyday!
ear cataracts?
Banned
ear cataracts?
February 6th, 2007 at 04:32pm
I'm so annoyed about them taking a break after the touring, and it's wrong but WHATEVER. I'm allowed to be.

So. Next album.

I can't imagine what it'll be like but whatever it is, it'll be faaabulous. I just hope it's a bit more like Revenge and a bit less like TBP (not that I dislike it), if that's possible. =|
exterminate.
Shotgun Sinner
exterminate.
February 6th, 2007 at 04:53pm
It's going to be really weird when they take a break.
Chowder
Motor Baby
Chowder
February 6th, 2007 at 05:29pm
Crestfallen:
If, and when they make their new album, I am kind of hoping to hear something alittle more related to Revenge.

But after going on break, having families, making friends.
Who knows what they're going to write;
Even if they made nursery rhymes, I'd still buy it. Wink

Yeah with Gerard and his tamberine! rolling on floor
MCR Way Bros
Jazz Hands
MCR Way Bros
February 6th, 2007 at 09:20pm
I hope their new album will be like all of their albums combined and have its own uniqueness and coolness. No matter what, I'll still buy it!
art star.
Demolition Lover
art star.
February 7th, 2007 at 09:20am
i hope there's more of the Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge sound.
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
February 7th, 2007 at 11:14pm
i'm so surprised many of you don't like TBP as much, i honestly think that's their best album yet! well, before it came out or any of the new songs were released, i thought Revenge was the best, but i've always thought Bullets was just OK. now i think TBP is their most epic-sounding new record yet, i mean, there are so many elements of classic-rock in there! they're bringing rock 'n roll back. it's not just all, punk-ish, kind-of-screaming, angry music which apparently, many of you prefer. and you guys claim WTTBP is overrated, well Helena is played everywhere and still is, they're both really great songs and they deserve the attention they're getting. deal with the fact that they're growing as musicians and getting better and better.
plus, i also agree with all those who said a new album won't be coming out till around 2011 or later. BE PATIENT! i can count on MCR to make it worth the wait
Jeanne Paulin.
Shotgun Sinner
Jeanne Paulin.
February 8th, 2007 at 12:28pm
I have no idea.
Radness and Uniqueness.
PnsyRomance
Fabulous Killjoy
PnsyRomance
February 8th, 2007 at 01:25pm
I think it will be something totally new and different, something that no-one is expecting, something that no other bands are creating at the moment.
aliss practice.
Shotgun Sinner
aliss practice.
February 8th, 2007 at 04:11pm
unapologetic apathy:
Captain W. Spanky:
But me and my friends were talking about this and they reckon there won't be another album for a while... maybe won't even be another one. Which is sad; I hope they do.

They've already said that they're making another album, so don't worry.

My sanity has been saved Swoon
intothelight;;
Fabulous Killjoy
intothelight;;
February 8th, 2007 at 04:27pm
for the next album i'm kinda hoping they stray away from having a set concept for the album.
'cos when i listen to the black parade it's instantly a record about the patient and all that concept stuff... but with the other albums it wasn't so explained, the storylines were more down to the fans to interpret the way they wanted to. i liked that.
it should just be heavy, true to themselves, whatever they can write, they should write.
and a bit more screaming from ol' frank:]

i dunno, i loved bullets and revenge, and although i love the black parade too, i'm really missing the rawness and angsty emotion they used to write. maybe combine all three...
as long as there's emotion and such like... i'm buying it.
The Doctor
Salute You in Your Grave
The Doctor
February 8th, 2007 at 04:28pm
I think Bob should be the songwriter for the next album.

I'm hoping that they wont do another 'TBP' because they sounded so different. I love 'TBP', it inspires me in SO many different ways, but it's too polished for my liking. I don't want to go off their first single from that album as quickly as I did for 'WTTBP'.
I'd like another 'Bullets...' because I think that's darker than 'Revenge and 'TBP'. I think it's more them, and more raw.
I don't think another 'TBP' would work, because I don't see it saving as many people as 'Revenge' and 'Bullets' did. I think it's too popular, and they should go back to their roots.

As long as they do something heartfelt, with REAL meaning, and lifesaving it's good.
Dolly_Decay
Bleeding on the Floor
Dolly_Decay
February 8th, 2007 at 04:46pm
amazing as all the others,
but i would love to hear them go a little "harder" if you will
aliss practice.
Shotgun Sinner
aliss practice.
February 9th, 2007 at 12:42pm
Chemical-Hamster:
I think Bob should be the songwriter for the next album.

I'm hoping that they wont do another 'TBP' because they sounded so different. I love 'TBP', it inspires me in SO many different ways, but it's too polished for my liking. I don't want to go off their first single from that album as quickly as I did for 'WTTBP'.
I'd like another 'Bullets...' because I think that's darker than 'Revenge and 'TBP'. I think it's more them, and more raw.
I don't think another 'TBP' would work, because I don't see it saving as many people as 'Revenge' and 'Bullets' did. I think it's too popular, and they should go back to their roots.

As long as they do something heartfelt, with REAL meaning, and lifesaving it's good.

Exactly
Bellatrix Lestrange.
Killjoy
Bellatrix Lestrange.
February 10th, 2007 at 01:32am
I dont know if any of you have heard the b-sides?
heaven help us
kill all your friends
my way home is through you

but i really like them

im hoping the next album goes in a 'my way home is through you'-ish sorta direction, coz its angry and loud and everything i liked about mcr in the first place, but at the same time it's really polished and well made and sounds like there's a lot that went into it.

i love tbp and everything, from an artistic point of veiw, the whole concept and everything, and how they become their alter egos, i mean, how many bands do that?

so im hoping, more deep meanings raw emotions, great lyrics etc, not as boppy as tbp, but more polished and produced than bullets

still the same old mcr, but with a fresh new twist...like the b-sides

thats my 2 cents = )
XGhostBusterFamousX
Killjoy
XGhostBusterFamousX
February 10th, 2007 at 10:19pm
I don't think anyone will guess and guess corectly at what they are going to do next.
They make each album so different, so they can keep guessing.
No one really knew that they were going to create something like the black parade only because it is so different then 3 cheers
So yea keep guessing but we will never guess until they actually come out with it ha ha
Sweet Revenge.
Awake and Unafraid
Sweet Revenge.
February 11th, 2007 at 11:28am
i agree, anyhow ALL their albums are amazing and i look forward to whatever they do next. coming from them i know it will be great!!
Oxycontin Genocide.
Banned
Oxycontin Genocide.
February 12th, 2007 at 07:51am
Maybe they'll go.... country!!!! lol
ros.
Salute You in Your Grave
ros.
February 12th, 2007 at 08:09am
I love TBP, but i kinda agree that it has less of the angst that Bullets and Revenge have. Admittedly, it's cuz they've always based their songs on their personal experiences, and in the case of Bullets and Revenge, the band was experiencing this really tough period. For TBP, the band had more or less settled, thus explaining their more pulled- together, polished sound.
From here though, I really dont know where the band will go.
As for the concept thing, I really hope they stick to it. It's what makes MCR, MCR. It's what makes them special, and it's what makes us think. I wouldn't want a mindless mish-mash of songs.

Whatever it is i'm sure the guys would come up with a kick ass album Wink