Don't have an account? Create one!

What do u think the next album's gonna be like?

AuthorMessage
Blood Song
Killjoy
Blood Song
March 18th, 2007 at 01:28am
I'm PRAYING that it's not like Bullits....MORE like Three Cheers...with a little bit of Parade....
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
March 18th, 2007 at 02:37am
Aesthetically; PAU:
i like the 2 previous albums than the black parade... hope they'll make a sequel to three cheers.
i miss their old sound
I agree.
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
March 18th, 2007 at 02:38am
Blood Song:
I'm PRAYING that it's not like Bullits....MORE like Three Cheers...with a little bit of Parade....
What's wrong with 'Bullets'?
water cooler romance
Jazz Hands
water cooler romance
March 18th, 2007 at 04:52pm
I think they'll keep it a little bit same like it is now. Or they'll do an album like "Revenge".
Marina!
Shotgun Sinner
Marina!
March 18th, 2007 at 05:16pm
Blood Song:

i have to disagree with this, out of all their albums i think this is my favourite.

Three Cheers is more together than Bullets but i still think the songs are just way more edgeier (Sp?)

Their next album should be a cross between the two =]
kill_me_as_i_sleep
Killjoy
kill_me_as_i_sleep
March 18th, 2007 at 05:34pm
ThinkYouNeedToSmile:
Blood Song:

i have to disagree with this, out of all their albums i think this is my favourite.

Three Cheers is more together than Bullets but i still think the songs are just way more edgeier (Sp?)

I want to the old sound back..i love em to death but i just hope they dont change to much.....i think all of their albums will be great and i know that the next one will top parade...i hope
Murder Magician
Salute You in Your Grave
Murder Magician
March 18th, 2007 at 05:35pm
I'm hoping the sound will be a bit from each album; bulletts/revenge & black parade.
Either way, I'm sure I'll like they next album.
Marina!
Shotgun Sinner
Marina!
March 18th, 2007 at 05:37pm
kill_me_as_i_sleep:
ThinkYouNeedToSmile:
Blood Song:

I want to the old sound back..i love em to death but i just hope they dont change to much.....i think all of their albums will be great and i know that the next one will top parade...i hope

The next album should completely top TBP, gerard is kind of going back to how he was before (minus the xanax and drink)
Maybe the entire band will get their old sound back. XD
Blood Song
Killjoy
Blood Song
March 18th, 2007 at 06:10pm
xPhantomsX_ForeverXx:
Blood Song:
What's wrong with 'Bullets'?

NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE BULLETS! I just liked 3 cheers SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much more, and wuz happy they added a lil more....i dunno wat the word is....but......it's...I almost wanna say softer....but not really....just more....I guess melodic...I might b using the word wrong...
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
March 18th, 2007 at 06:13pm
I hope they go back to their roots a little bit. Like, combine Bullets, Revenge, and TBP together with more hints of Bullets than the latter two.
Marina!
Shotgun Sinner
Marina!
March 18th, 2007 at 06:18pm
why are we laughing?:
I hope they go back to their roots a little bit. Like, combine Bullets, Revenge, and TBP together with more hints of Bullets than the latter two.

Clap I completely agree
Project Mayhem
Salute You in Your Grave
Project Mayhem
March 18th, 2007 at 06:44pm
I love how Gerard's voice sounds in TBP and I love the concepts and ideas in Revenge and the total rock out and rawness in Bullets is awsome, so I would like a song about killing someone, that is raw, hardcore but somewhat melodic.
Sin D
Fabulous Killjoy
Sin D
March 21st, 2007 at 11:14pm
I just hope it isn't much like TBP.....I fell in love with them becuz of thier earlier stuff. Still i do like the black parade. I dunno but I think the fourth one will be pretty cool
mirarle
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mirarle
March 21st, 2007 at 11:51pm
The heavy concepts of the Black Parade with the agressive, hyper-active melodies of Bullets and Revenge.

However, I'd love for them to surprise us and blow us away again. Razz
xemo_gurlx
Joining The Black Parade
xemo_gurlx
March 22nd, 2007 at 07:11am
they will probably try and make the next one even better i cant imagine them making a better one that the black parade tho
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
March 22nd, 2007 at 02:13pm
Gerard mentioned something in a recent mag saying he wants the next album to be more stripped down and more human. Wouldn't it be cool if they did an unplugged acoustic-style album?
House of Llamas
Fabulous Killjoy
House of Llamas
March 22nd, 2007 at 04:17pm
I definetly think it should have some kind of story. Maybe something that tells us more about Mother War or Fear and Regret.
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
March 23rd, 2007 at 12:58am
They seem really happy right now. I doubt the album will be as dark now that they've overcome drugs and alchohol and depression.
Jeanne Paulin.
Shotgun Sinner
Jeanne Paulin.
March 23rd, 2007 at 04:56am
I'm pretty much okay with their latest album.
A sound of The Black Parade will be great with a bit of Three Cheers sound.
Quinn Allman
Salute You in Your Grave
Quinn Allman
March 23rd, 2007 at 12:54pm
My Chem has mentioned that they don't know how they're going to top this album. I believe in them and that they can do it but it's going to take time. First, the guys need a long break. They've been nonstop ever since last year and they wont stop for a while.