Don't have an account? Create one!

What do u think the next album's gonna be like?

AuthorMessage
degrassifan07
Motor Baby
degrassifan07
January 12th, 2007 at 01:20pm
I haven't really thought of them making another album. I'm sure the guys will make another album due to their love for making music. I have all of My Chemical Romance's albums and I love all 3 of them. The first CD was well written and that was what made My Chemical Romance begin yet the second album really set them off to their amazing career. I just hope they make something a lot like Three Cheers... and if they don't its always good to be a little diverse from one album to the next. That's my opinion on it. I will always like My Chemical Romance since the beginning no matter what they are guys with REAL talent.
xoxo...GossipGirl
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xoxo...GossipGirl
January 12th, 2007 at 02:47pm
I like TBP better than Revenge. I hope the next album is like it.
Doodles
Demolition Lover
Doodles
January 12th, 2007 at 02:51pm
i like the previous albums so i hope it's more like them
i'm sure it will be a suprise to all of us though Very Happy
Spindal
Motor Baby
Spindal
January 12th, 2007 at 03:07pm
I love all of their albums, but I think I would enjoy one like Sweet Revenge again. It's like, when I listen to all thier songa and memorize the words, I think, "Okay, what do I do now? Something new, please?"
It's like when you eat all of the popcorn and there's none left and the store is all out. It gets so much harder to move onto pretzels.
Demolition Lover Jo
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Demolition Lover Jo
January 12th, 2007 at 04:45pm
^ nice similie.

To be honest, when they brought The Black Parade out, I couldn't imagine them bringing another one out. It really saddened me... how the hell can they follow an album like that? i LOVE my chemical romance and if they stopped making records it would be really really CRAP! But the route they have taken... what next? If he's said in some interviews theres going to be a next album then awesome but I haven't got a clue what its gonna be like. As much as i would loooove them to go back to the old MCR, I believe thats as likely as Frankie growing another foot taller Razz Its too late for them to go back. "Don't stop, as i fall and doooon't loook baack!!" Had to slip some lyrics in hahaha! I think it'll be really interesting to see what comes next from MCR, even if it takes ten years!! The guys deserve a break!!!

Oh, and to those people who said they didn't want another concept album...
Epic is MCR. You can't change that. Concept albums is what they do. Would you really want another boring, mindless album with meaningless songs like half the other artists you hear on the radio? I sure wouldn't Smile
zero mechanism.
Salute You in Your Grave
zero mechanism.
January 13th, 2007 at 03:51pm
I haven't really let myself think about this, because then it would lead to me thinking about the fact there won't be another album for a few years and that would drive me crazy.
I dunno. They said they were going to make another album. But in the back of my mind, it seems like The Black Parade is the end. They just made such a huge deal about it, and it started to seem like this was as big as they were going to go, and they weren't going to do anything else, which would suck so badly.

I think that eventually when a new album comes out, it'll be another concept. Maybe something entirely new, because the story behind The Black Parade seemed to wrap itself up by Famous Last Words.
I know it will be another unqiue, original thing, because it's MCR.
theteenagebrigade
Killjoy
theteenagebrigade
January 15th, 2007 at 01:10pm
I think Amanda Palmer of the Dresden Dolls needs to make an appearance.
ReadyFreddie.
Bulletproof Heart
ReadyFreddie.
January 15th, 2007 at 01:32pm
The good thing about MCR, is that they actually make an effort. They went and made a makeshift recording studio in their tour bus. Its better than HIM (another of my favourite bands) who cancelled their tour just so Ville Valo (the frontman) could ponce off to lapland and write a few ditties on his own.

I think there will be some more albums. Gerard and the lads have too many ideas waiting to escape!
MetalliDeth
Killjoy
MetalliDeth
January 16th, 2007 at 01:54pm
MCR won't stop just due to the success TBP has made. I think we can expect a new and even better album to come. One thing that sort of hinted to me that a new album was in the making was the changing of his hair color. I know it sounds stupid to think that just because he changed it from blonde to black. But, it's just my two cents on the matter. These guys are too committed to the music to just stop after three albums. They want to please their fans and they want to make quality music. MCR are not going to fade away because of TBP. In my opinion, TBP was only the beginning of something even bigger in store.
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
January 16th, 2007 at 02:38pm
i hope that its nothing anyone has mentioned here. i hope its completely new. and i fully trust my chem to do that. i hope its something that no one can predict.

as for what i think it will be? i have no idea. my chem seem to have such a difference between every album that its hard to pick up on where they are heading.
Danger.Zone--
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Danger.Zone--
February 5th, 2007 at 07:29pm
it seems like their cds are getting worse and worse but i still love them
Quinn.
Bleeding on the Floor
Quinn.
February 5th, 2007 at 07:33pm
i think their next album would be completely different to parade, 3 cheers and bullets. like what frankgoespow said....trust MCR to do something completely unexpected. thats what i love about them tho...they're always evolving..changing...imagine having to listen to the same boring thing over and over again.
Chowder
Motor Baby
Chowder
February 5th, 2007 at 08:11pm
Being truthful, I'll never know with those boys because they always start with something new that'll rock your fucking pants off! Haha! Smiley
Harley Quinn.
Awake and Unafraid
Harley Quinn.
February 5th, 2007 at 08:46pm
MAYBE THEY'LL GO COUNTRY! like teenagers ish songs hehehhee!! j/k j/k
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
February 5th, 2007 at 09:15pm
xMotherxWarx:
MAYBE THEY'LL GO COUNTRY! like teenagers ish songs hehehhee!! j/k j/k

if they go country but the lyrics are still godd ill still like em!!
Quinn Allman
Salute You in Your Grave
Quinn Allman
February 5th, 2007 at 09:17pm
This long well deserved break will go on as long as they need it to and during that time they will all most likely get ideas for a new album. It will take a lot of time so I need to be patient...which is hard. But I can do it. Whatever they do will be amazing.
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
February 5th, 2007 at 09:17pm
I just want them to make another one.
=D
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
February 5th, 2007 at 09:19pm
Tragic.:
I just want them to make another one.
=D

im sure they wil soon in the near future!!
Yaoi Owns You
Jazz Hands
Yaoi Owns You
February 5th, 2007 at 10:17pm
You know I wouldn't be surprised if after TBP they would make an autobiography.

Kinda of like all the 'fuck you' and 'don't give a shit' songs they could write with a couple of hard hitting 'its not all fun and games' ballads just to piss people off and say "We're still here BICTHES!"

^^I giggled at that last statement cause I could totally see Gerard saying that onstage. lol
Oxycontin Genocide.
Banned
Oxycontin Genocide.
February 5th, 2007 at 10:37pm
I think the next album's gonna be kickass!! Unfortunately, Gerard said the're gonna take a break after the The Black Parade touring ends.