Don't have an account? Create one!

What do the radio/TV stations in your area think of MCR?

AuthorMessage
umbrellaXacademy
Killjoy
umbrellaXacademy
April 2nd, 2007 at 07:03am
there are abt three major rock station where i live, n they love em!!
Easy Mac
In The Murder Scene
Easy Mac
April 2nd, 2007 at 07:32pm
They will play the black parade sometimes on one station and they will play famous last words on the other station i listen too. One night they have an interveiw thing with them on there and they played all their songs from the black parade and most of them from three cheers fot sweet revenge. Only Bob and Ray were on it though. My friend tryed calling in to talk to them. She called over 50 times lol
Buffy Summers
Always Born a Crime
Buffy Summers
April 2nd, 2007 at 07:38pm
Lately, the stations here have been playing WTTBP and FLW like crazy. It's like they just found out about it or something. lol.
But I noticed that they cut out the second part of the opening verse. You know when Gerard repeats, "When I was a young boy...." etc. Does this happen anywhere else? Just curious.
BloodWay
Fabulous Killjoy
BloodWay
April 3rd, 2007 at 04:32am
The radio station in my area play ' I don't love you' 5-6 times, 'Famous last words' 3-4 times in one day. And one DJ said ' Gerard Way is the most handsome rocker in this world ' Ummm... I think like her . Nyam
Muted Scream
Fabulous Killjoy
Muted Scream
April 3rd, 2007 at 10:34am
the radio stations love them, a mattress discount store is even selling tickets to their 4/27 concert if you buy a mattress from them. but they only play welcome to the black parade, they haven't played famous last words, i don't love you, or teenagers yet.
Easter Davy
Motor Baby
Easter Davy
April 3rd, 2007 at 04:36pm
My radio station kind of like them around here, but it's basically just all Welcome To The Black Parade, and they didn't even start playing that until about a month ago! But I guess that's an accomplishment considering that this radio station thinks that plays rap, pop, and R&B most of the time.
dom howard.
Banned
dom howard.
April 3rd, 2007 at 04:51pm
Well Kerrang (radio station, tv channel and magazine) has given MCR the honors of hosting "101 Damnations", which is a countdown of the best rock videos or something.
Easy Mac
In The Murder Scene
Easy Mac
April 3rd, 2007 at 06:00pm
mYcHeMiCaL Addiction:
Lately, the stations here have been playing WTTBP and FLW like crazy. It's like they just found out about it or something. lol.
But I noticed that they cut out the second part of the opening verse. You know when Gerard repeats, "When I was a young boy...." etc. Does this happen anywhere else? Just curious.

They do that to the song here too.
Buffy Summers
Always Born a Crime
Buffy Summers
April 3rd, 2007 at 07:09pm
^I find it kind of annoying, lol. But my guess is that they're trying to make it more radio-friendly.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
April 4th, 2007 at 01:43am
Yes here in Sydney they play it so much people say MCR are mainstream now (totally inaccurate!) I've heard them on 3 stations so far, WTTBP, famous last words & Mama. Gerard and Mikey got interviewed on 2 different stations. We hear WTTBP on the radio at work so much that my friend went from loving the song to being sick of it (how unfortunate)
Ragdoll_Physics
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Ragdoll_Physics
April 6th, 2007 at 02:15am
My radio station always talks shit about MCR! I don't listen to the radio that often but when i'm in my car I do sometimes the radio station guy always talks about how they encourage suicide and crap there so stupid it pisses me off how dumb they are!
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
April 6th, 2007 at 06:26am
radio presenters aren't supposed to be biased about music! Even if they hate it they should shutup about it and play what they like.
alzypow. THE END.
Fabulous Killjoy
alzypow. THE END.
April 6th, 2007 at 01:06pm
MyChemicalRomance13:
Well Kerrang (radio station, tv channel and magazine) has given MCR the honors of hosting "101 Damnations", which is a countdown of the best rock videos or something.

Yeah. And Radio 1 likes them too
alzypow. THE END.
Fabulous Killjoy
alzypow. THE END.
April 6th, 2007 at 01:07pm
And a few days ago they played I Don't Love You 3 times on the radio.. I think it might have been Virgin radio..
mcr_4ever
Joining The Black Parade
mcr_4ever
April 6th, 2007 at 04:15pm
my rock and even pop radio station think mcr is a pretty good band, above average
bound and gagged
Bulletproof Heart
bound and gagged
April 11th, 2007 at 08:59am
You know miracles are afoot when WttBP gets played followed by

Smack That
and
The Sweet Escape
empires
Thinking Happy Thoughts
empires
April 11th, 2007 at 06:40pm
Q101 loves them here.
They must've played them for half an hour after the concert. ♥
I have their gloves from the concert... o-0
Easy Mac
In The Murder Scene
Easy Mac
April 12th, 2007 at 04:05pm
I tried requesting them today and they said they don't have it. But the other station here likes them.
Disturbia
Salute You in Your Grave
Disturbia
April 12th, 2007 at 05:23pm
Atm my local radio station is crazy about them and even had an MCR night wich was amazing and i listend to it all, and they had gerard there and it was so great.,
Leo
Awake and Unafraid
Leo
April 12th, 2007 at 05:32pm
the radio station thats in my state is wLRS 105.1, they sometimes play either WTTBP or FLW, and once i think they said mcr was coming to the LRS fest HELL YEAH i live in kentucky thats where its at!!