Don't have an account? Create one!

What do the radio/TV stations in your area think of MCR?

AuthorMessage
Casimir Pulaski Day
Shotgun Sinner
Casimir Pulaski Day
January 7th, 2007 at 02:54am
Q101! I love that station. . . 101.1
snagicous
Jazz Hands
snagicous
January 11th, 2007 at 11:27pm
Recently, Y100 (the mainstream station in South Florida) has been playing Welcome to the Black Parade; it's on their 20 countdown they play everyday. I just heard it for the first time today with my friends. Very Happy
I heard the first note and screamed at all my friends, "OHMYGODIT'SMYCHEMICALROMANCE!!!" They deserve the fame. Smile Then we sang, no, screamed the song. ^^
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 12th, 2007 at 08:42pm
the radio station in my area says that mcr is a great band tghen they say when they're coming to newyork and that there were so many people with crusted eye makeup who wanted Mcr's songs played.I was like what????i was sooooo confused and freaked out!!!!
EATEN ALIVE
Thinking Happy Thoughts
EATEN ALIVE
January 13th, 2007 at 02:48pm
well. since MCR was "discovered" by Finlands MTV, Black parade has been pretty much everywhere in here.
its on all these three stations that kids listen to, and there have been at least two "MCR WEEKEND"s when they've played their songs from BP a looot. and WttBP is pretty high on every possible countdown. and if you really start to sit near the radio, you're going to hear MCR -lets say- twice a day at LEASTT.

ive never heard any host actually say what they think bout MCR, but they're not like hating it or anything:]
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
January 17th, 2007 at 12:10am
Here in Newcastle, AUS i listen to Triple J and they love MCR. One of the hosts named Rosie Beaton thinks "Gerard looks quite handsome in his marching band outfit." Shes got good taste in men. And she dressed as Mother War for Halloween.

They play WTTBP and Mama a fair bit and when they finish playing MCR they usually go "MCR. I love that band!" or something positive and they even had an interview with Gerard over the phone. They said "And if you've just tuned in, Gerard is chatting to us from his hotel, on the couch, wearing his festive pajamas!"

n__n
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
January 17th, 2007 at 05:22pm
snagicous:
Recently, Y100 (the mainstream station in South Florida) has been playing Welcome to the Black Parade; it's on their 20 countdown they play everyday. I just heard it for the first time today with my friends. Very Happy
I heard the first note and screamed at all my friends, "OHMYGODIT'SMYCHEMICALROMANCE!!!" They deserve the fame. Smile Then we sang, no, screamed the song. ^^

Do you pick up 103.1? Anyways, that's another south florida alternative station. They play MCR, but I don't think some of the DJ's like them.
Burn all the Empires
Bleeding on the Floor
Burn all the Empires
January 19th, 2007 at 03:58pm
I live in the UK and really only listen to BBC Radio 1 (which is pretty much the most respected music station in the world) the local stations are horrific with constant adverts!
On Radio 1, Jo Whiley played FLW this morning and said 'That was the awesome My Chemical Romance', Edith Bowman played it again in the afternoon and Scott Mills (who loves them) played it again later! It's great because they play it at least 2 or 3 times a day.
Zane Lowe is really behind them as well, I haven't heard anyone say anything bad or negative about them.
Go BBC Radio 1 Yu

you can listen to it here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1
ear cataracts?
Banned
ear cataracts?
January 20th, 2007 at 09:05am
^Yuh, Radio 1 is pretty much all I listen to, but only for like, 10 minutes in the morning. One of 'em said that "WTTBP is genius". Wow
setmybodyonfiresoica
Demolition Lover
setmybodyonfiresoica
January 20th, 2007 at 09:31am
I only listen to Kerrang! Radio.

Of course, they play MCR all the time. Cool
ear cataracts?
Banned
ear cataracts?
January 20th, 2007 at 09:41am
Ooh zing!:
I only listen to Kerrang! Radio.

Of course, they play MCR all the time. Cool
I can't get Kerrang on radio, I can only get it on the tv. -__-
Boys Night Out
Salute You in Your Grave
Boys Night Out
January 20th, 2007 at 03:06pm
On my radio station, they use to play them all
the time,especially when WTTBP first came out. Then they had one of those "if you think they should stay..vote"
And after that I havent really heard them on their.I was pretty pissed. I dont know if they got voted off or what....
ear cataracts?
Banned
ear cataracts?
January 21st, 2007 at 01:02pm
HOUFHAKHFKAENJ Radio 1's got this ultimately fantastic prize for MCR fans, if I win (which I plan on doing) I get to fly to New York and see them play =D
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
January 21st, 2007 at 07:44pm
Girl:
Q101! I love that station. . . 101.1

HELL YEAH Q101

THE ONLY STATION WORTH LISTENING TO IN CHICAGO!!!! WOOT WOOT
not tonight
Thinking Happy Thoughts
not tonight
January 23rd, 2007 at 03:29am
Well living in the middle of no where = shit radio where they only play such tunes as beyonce, jessica simpson and so on..
we're pretty. odd.
Always Born a Crime
we're pretty. odd.
January 23rd, 2007 at 09:10am
C y a n i d e ':
. They said "And if you've just tuned in, Gerard is chatting to us from his hotel, on the couch, wearing his festive pajamas!"

n__n

We all love Gee's festive pajamas. In Love
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
January 23rd, 2007 at 04:56pm
yay for Y100!
gah.
were im living right now doesn't play music really.
the presidents always talking.
thats why my iPod is like a freaking child to me. xD
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
January 28th, 2007 at 05:14pm
GAH.
THEY PLAYED WTTBP TODAY!
Whoa. xD
It was weird.
They never play ANYTHING!
=D
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 28th, 2007 at 06:51pm
on the radio satation in ny!they were have a my chemical roamance weekend!!if you call then you get free tickets to go see mcr in long island!and hang out with the band backstage!!and mcr willl teach you how to play WTTBP
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
January 29th, 2007 at 05:27pm
DAMN. Shocked
bring more knives.
Demolition Lover
bring more knives.
January 30th, 2007 at 08:51am
the play MCR kinda way too much;
and now all teenies have heard WTTBP and some of them FLW (if they even realise that both of those songs are by MCR).
that's kinda.. ew. Neutral