Don't have an account? Create one!

02/23/2007 - Uniondale, NY - Nassau Coliseum

AuthorMessage
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 28th, 2007 at 10:44am
maybe one day...:
im very pissed!!! cause i want to meet them so badly but nassau colisuem is so big, so i highly doubt that would happen!!! Cry

yeah your not the only one!!!iv been thinking about that,but then im like i cant meet my fav band in such a huge place!!with like100 or more ppl!!
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
January 28th, 2007 at 12:31pm
yeah, we all want to meet them u.u ...is the colesium bigger than the madison garden? for some reason i think its smaller..
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 28th, 2007 at 01:38pm
yeah i know!me too.but since iv never been there thas why!
maybe one day...
Joining The Black Parade
maybe one day...
January 28th, 2007 at 04:44pm
nassau colisuem is pretty big its probably a little smaller then madison square garden
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 28th, 2007 at 06:49pm
maybe one day...:
nassau colisuem is pretty big its probably a little smaller then madison square garden

yeah!!i think madsion square garden is way bigger then nassau coliseum
Franniestein
Salute You in Your Grave
Franniestein
January 28th, 2007 at 07:00pm
I've been to nassua coliseum once before and it's not too big just typical stadium size, but that was five years ago and I was up in the stands to the side so I don't remember it much.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 28th, 2007 at 07:54pm
yeah!!seems like it!
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
January 28th, 2007 at 09:08pm
i think the madison square garden is big ,,but not that big ..but bigger than the nassau Razz

i was at the madison square like twice (circus) and another time for a concert and once in a little theater in there to see some sesame street show with my cousin lol

i really hope they do come. have they every played there? (dont think so)
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
January 28th, 2007 at 09:26pm
i'm going there. but as always, i'm going alone. bloody hell, i went to warped tour alone, my first MCR concert alone, EVERY concert alone Sad. my friends are preppy, boring fcks.
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
January 28th, 2007 at 09:35pm
RoCkErchIcK101 -- i live in the lower part of Manhattan. it takes me over 2 hours to get to uniondale (i went there this summer for warped tour). which part of brooklyn do you live in? cus i really didn't think it's possible to get to the coliseum in like, 10 minutes....?
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
January 28th, 2007 at 10:56pm
rockonbaby:
i'm going there. but as always, i'm going alone. bloody hell, i went to warped tour alone, my first MCR concert alone, EVERY concert alone Sad. my friends are preppy, boring fcks.

aaawww ...another loner like me (mcrwise) ..i never go anywhere cuz no one wants to with me >.< ..yes im a loser but..i dont like going to places alone. and since the nassau colisseum is like freakin far going alone didnt even occur to me lol ..and my friends are the same way..i asked half the world if they wanted to come see mcr with me..but im going, i asked this friend (i really hope she doesnt change her mind >__<

ive also been thinking of bambozzle but since no one will probably want to come along ...*cryes*

i live in manhattan too
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
January 28th, 2007 at 11:27pm
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs:
rockonbaby:

aaawww ...another loner like me (mcrwise) ..i never go anywhere cuz no one wants to with me >.< ..yes im a loser but..i dont like going to places alone. and since the nassau colisseum is like freakin far going alone didnt even occur to me lol ..and my friends are the same way..i asked half the world if they wanted to come see mcr with me..but im going, i asked this friend (i really hope she doesnt change her mind >__<

ive also been thinking of bambozzle but since no one will probably want to come along ...*cryes*

i live in manhattan too

oohh....i'm going to bamboozle as well. alone, yea... lol. hey i'm glad you finally found someone to go to long island with you! Very Happy
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
January 28th, 2007 at 11:29pm
btw, which part of manhattan? not that....it matters (cus manhattan is really small)
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
January 28th, 2007 at 11:44pm
yeah lol east harlem Very Happy ...i wish i lived somewhere in lower manhattan Sad ...aaaww bamboozle, im happy for you cuz ur not like me, and even if you have to go alone youll go. how will you get to long island?
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
January 29th, 2007 at 12:09am
i will be going to take the path train at 34th st penn station. take that to hempstead -- the last stop. transfer for another train going to uniondale. then take a bus that takes you straight to Nassau Coliseum
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
January 29th, 2007 at 12:40am
rockonbaby:
i will be going to take the path train at 34th st penn station. take that to hempstead -- the last stop. transfer for another train going to uniondale. then take a bus that takes you straight to Nassau Coliseum

*takes out notepad* okay..i really gotta write this down XD ..are you coming back the same way? Razz
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
January 29th, 2007 at 12:51am
yep Very Happy the bill for the taxi could like, be over $100, i'm not taking that risk!! lol
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
January 29th, 2007 at 12:59am
haha lol..i already called the taxi place lol xD its like 70 something XD i got my info down lol ..i wanna take a cab Sad ..im freaking lazy as hell lol
ChemicalParade
Killjoy
ChemicalParade
January 29th, 2007 at 03:46pm
Yeesh..Considering I'm all the way here in NJ, I might take the subway. If not, there's also a chance I'm going to be crammed in the car for a few hours for the sake of this show~ XD
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 29th, 2007 at 04:12pm
ChemicalParade:
Yeesh..Considering I'm all the way here in NJ, I might take the subway. If not, there's also a chance I'm going to be crammed in the car for a few hours for the sake of this show~ XD

i used to live in NJ not anymore!i moved when i was 6!!but i live in brooklyn i always go to mannnhattan on weekends and some weekdays!!anyways why couldnt mcr play in madison sqaure garden!!!