DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
February 4th, 2007 at 09:31pm
wooohooo!!! less than 20 days!!

maybe one day...:
RoCkErChIcK101:
Give Them Blood:
If I get to the arena extremely early...would there be a lovely chance to see them coming from the bus? Anything is possible o.o

yeah thats true just hope for the best!!

That could work!!! im trying to convince my best friends mom who is taking us, to get there at like 2pm and leave at like 2am, but it isnt going over so well. Very Happy

oooooh!!! i wanna do that too..but i babysit every friday so i might not be able to get there too early Sad ...and my friends would not wanna stay around after the concert >.<

p.s. i want a black parade hoddie!!!!!!! Crying or Very sad
maybe one day...
Joining The Black Parade
maybe one day...
February 5th, 2007 at 07:22pm
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs:
wooohooo!!! less than 20 days!!

maybe one day...:
RoCkErChIcK101:
Give Them Blood:
If I get to the arena extremely early...would there be a lovely chance to see them coming from the bus? Anything is possible o.o

yeah thats true just hope for the best!!

That could work!!! im trying to convince my best friends mom who is taking us, to get there at like 2pm and leave at like 2am, but it isnt going over so well. Very Happy

oooooh!!! i wanna do that too..but i babysit every friday so i might not be able to get there too early Sad ...and my friends would not wanna stay around after the concert >.<

p.s. i want a black parade hoddie!!!!!!! Crying or Very sad

lol me too!!! actually i wan the messenger bag Very Happy
Harley Quinn.
Awake and Unafraid
Harley Quinn.
February 5th, 2007 at 07:27pm
what messager bag this one:

^that the one i have
Quinn Allman
Salute You in Your Grave
Quinn Allman
February 5th, 2007 at 07:56pm
I want it. Very badly. I never saw it in stores. I am very sad Sad.
What does the hoodie look like?
Harley Quinn.
Awake and Unafraid
Harley Quinn.
February 5th, 2007 at 08:26pm
that have the bag in hot topic and what hoddie the DEAD! one? cause i have that one.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
February 5th, 2007 at 09:03pm
xMotherxWarx:
that have the bag in hot topic and what hoddie the DEAD! one? cause i have that one.

yeah i have the messenger bag too!nad i have a hoodie that says the black parade!!![/spam]
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
February 5th, 2007 at 10:34pm
XxXAwAkenAnGeLXxX:
xMotherxWarx:

yeah i have the messenger bag too!nad i have a hoodie that says the black parade!!![/spam]

i like the bag but what i really want is the hoddie that says "the black parade" ..the "dead" one is alraight but i want the black parade one!!!! anyone know where i can find it?

its not in hottopic or the mcr store Sad
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
February 5th, 2007 at 11:22pm
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs:
XxXAwAkenAnGeLXxX:
xMotherxWarx:

i like the bag but what i really want is the hoddie that says "the black parade" ..the "dead" one is alraight but i want the black parade one!!!! anyone know where i can find it?

its not in hottopic or the mcr store Sad

yea, you can't get those there. the only place you can get it is at MCR concerts, it's where i got mine (and it was the only hoodie on sale at the time), and it's cheaper than the site or any store!!
maybe one day...
Joining The Black Parade
maybe one day...
February 6th, 2007 at 04:43pm
xMotherxWarx:
what messager bag this one:

^that the one i have

ya thats the one, isaw it in hottopic one day but i didnt have enough money on me........ Crying or Very sad they will have that at the concert right?!!?!??
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
February 6th, 2007 at 05:27pm
yeah!im pretty sure they will!!thats how i got mine!!!
maybe one day...
Joining The Black Parade
maybe one day...
February 6th, 2007 at 05:31pm
^^YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^^^^
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
February 6th, 2007 at 05:35pm
yeah you should be yeaing !!!!!i was excited aswell
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
February 6th, 2007 at 06:59pm
but there will be like a million ppl trying to but it!!..i kind of hait waiting and then what if there isnt enough merchandise O.O *panics*
Quinn Allman
Salute You in Your Grave
Quinn Allman
February 6th, 2007 at 07:28pm
xMotherxWarx:

I have the DEAD! one and this one:
http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/product.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302024065&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442153234
Harley Quinn.
Awake and Unafraid
Harley Quinn.
February 6th, 2007 at 07:30pm
what TBP hoodie!! i need 2 see!!
Quinn Allman
Salute You in Your Grave
Quinn Allman
February 6th, 2007 at 07:32pm
^I checked Hot Topic and MCR homepage for merchandise. No TBP hoodie except for the link I gave.
maybe one day...
Joining The Black Parade
maybe one day...
February 6th, 2007 at 08:53pm
i dont know what to do!! my mom and dad both say that if you wait till after the concert the merchandise is like half price, but i dont want to wait and then not get anything cause they like ranout or sumthin. I think im gonna buy my stuff before and all of the stuff for my friends afterwards Very Happy
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
February 6th, 2007 at 10:26pm
Give Them Blood:
xMotherxWarx:

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/product.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302024065&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442153234

WHOA!!! the hoodie that you posted a link for, i have that in WHITE!! i didn't know there were black versions of it! i bought it along with the presale tickets, it was exclusive or something. i have DEAD! too...but the sleeves are kinda deformed
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
February 7th, 2007 at 05:09pm
rockonbaby:
Give Them Blood:
xMotherxWarx:

WHOA!!! the hoodie that you posted a link for, i have that in WHITE!! i didn't know there were black versions of it! i bought it along with the presale tickets, it was exclusive or something. i have DEAD! too...but the sleeves are kinda deformed

that one is really nice Razz...but i still want the TBP one Sad ...
they have it in white?? awsome! should look great...presale sucks! we're all fans and want them Crying or Very sad ..okay maybe presale doesnt suck ..
Harley Quinn.
Awake and Unafraid
Harley Quinn.
February 7th, 2007 at 05:26pm
i want that hoodie to match my messager bagg!!