Download Festival.

AuthorMessage
Zombiefied
Fabulous Killjoy
Zombiefied
March 15th, 2007 at 03:13pm
I wanna go reading when i'm old enough =]

Why would manson beat gerard!
I heard something about him being angry that gerard had *stolen* his makeup style =[
skeptic or believer?
Jazz Hands
skeptic or believer?
March 15th, 2007 at 06:07pm
I'm gonna go to see them for definite AND i'm going to wear as much mcr merch as possible,though,im 37 and i do look intimidating but i want to show im not going to be ashamed of being an mcr fan.This may work for me but for the younger fans i guess they need to take extra care.I personally am going to keep an extra eye out for the younger fans and to give them as much help as i can.
The attitude on the download forum is that of bullying and as an elder i intend to not let younger fans BE bullied!!
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
March 15th, 2007 at 06:09pm
^ Clap Go you! If I was in your shoes, I'd be doing just the same. And if I get to go to Download, I intend on looking out for fellow fans as well, just in case.
rumored nights.
Salute You in Your Grave
rumored nights.
March 15th, 2007 at 08:55pm
Where is this at? I'm going to Europe this summer and wonder if I'll be close there. Very Happy
Is this in Europe, right? I feel retarded...
Burn all the Empires
Bleeding on the Floor
Burn all the Empires
March 15th, 2007 at 08:58pm
Don't worry you're definitely not retarded!
It's in the UK, so you're right!
gothgirl1975
Motor Baby
gothgirl1975
March 16th, 2007 at 11:31am
I totally agree with looking out for the younger MCR fans. I'll be doing the same. I'm taking a good quality black bag so me and my friend can pull it taut over our heads if too many "ow" things get thrown. Also camera at the ready if there any real trouble causers.

By the way

http://www.downloadfestival.co.uk/info/

right handside, half way down, day tickets.

DAY TICKETS
At this point there are no plans to sell day tickets for DL07. We will be calculating audience capacities with the local authorities and if possible a small number of day tickets may become available much nearer the date of the festival. However it is also possible that the site capacity will not be able to accommodate day tickets. We will announce further information in mid May
katexcore
Jazz Hands
katexcore
March 16th, 2007 at 12:01pm
Fecking exams, I can't go.
I hope no-body gets hurt!
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
March 16th, 2007 at 04:50pm
Gah that sucks about day tickets Sad
sazikins
Killjoy
sazikins
March 16th, 2007 at 08:42pm
There's a large possibility that i'll be going this year, i'm so excited! I'm kinda confrontational so if i see anyone giving crap to the young mcr fans they will be introduced to a face-full of me . It'd be so good to meet some fellow mcr fans!
Burn all the Empires
Bleeding on the Floor
Burn all the Empires
March 16th, 2007 at 09:18pm
If they do decide to sell day tickets then I'll definitely go (if I can get one!).
It is really worrying about all the build up to this and the negative stuff that's going on with people who don't like MCR.
You guys are definitely right about looking out for each other, especially the younger ones (I'm not being patronising, but it can be rough at these things).
I was caught up in a riot at a festival once when I was 16 and it was scary as hell, there were fires and everything, and the guards wouldn't let anyone out, which made it worse.
So putting my sensible hat on, I think it would be a really sensible idea if maybe on the day MCR are playing anyone who would rather be in a group could maybe meet up before they play, because after the Reading/Leeds festival last year, this has the potential to kick-off in a really bad way, and the more everyone sticks together the better.
Let me know what you think, or am I just being over-dramatic?
Victoriabigail.
Really Not Okay
Victoriabigail.
March 17th, 2007 at 03:52am
No. i think thats a good idea.
if everyone sticks in a group, it's less likely anyone will get hurt by the metal heads.
Burn all the Empires
Bleeding on the Floor
Burn all the Empires
March 17th, 2007 at 05:47am
Thanks!
Well if they do sell day tickets and I can get one, then I'm quite happy to organise it, but we'll just have to wait and see *keeps fingers crossed for day tickets*
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
March 17th, 2007 at 06:21am
^ I think that's a great idea too. I think it's important we all stick together and watch each other's backs. Gerard always refers to us as a army after all!

If they do sell day tickets and I do get to go, I'd definitely want to meet up with you guys/other people I know that are going.
xXxim-not-okayxXx
Joining The Black Parade
xXxim-not-okayxXx
March 17th, 2007 at 08:08am
ive been invited...now i only need to persuade my parents! haha...

the lineup looks great doesnt it!! (MCR the best band there tho!)
Doll Parts
Salute You in Your Grave
Doll Parts
March 17th, 2007 at 01:29pm
I'm only allowed to go if we can get saturday and sunday tickets otherwise =[
Grief
Joining The Black Parade
Grief
March 17th, 2007 at 03:30pm
I have a full arena camping ticket, but I only really want to see MCR & Linkin Park.
Just hope Manson doesn't put Gerard off his act.
DanceWithMe
Motor Baby
DanceWithMe
March 17th, 2007 at 03:38pm
i'm very sad...I'm not going
*cries* Crying or Very sad
Grief
Joining The Black Parade
Grief
March 17th, 2007 at 04:36pm
One bad thing is that MCR has been much criticised on the Download forum, because all the oldies don't think they should be headlining. I had sooo many arguements on that forum over this.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
March 17th, 2007 at 04:47pm
^ Yeah, there's been a shit-load of threats to MCR fans attending Download.
Grief
Joining The Black Parade
Grief
March 17th, 2007 at 04:55pm
I just know I'm going to get so angry if MCR are booed off, or if they chuck the bottles at them, like what happened at the Reading festival.