Don't have an account? Create one!

How do you dance/rock out to MCR?

AuthorMessage
MCR_Alaska
Killjoy
MCR_Alaska
January 18th, 2006 at 08:48pm
I just mostly headbang and do air guitar (even though I can play both guitar and bass)
Darky
Killjoy
Darky
January 18th, 2006 at 09:50pm
I rock out and sing the songs word for word Twisted Evil
muse_of_mirth
Killjoy
muse_of_mirth
January 18th, 2006 at 10:55pm
I jump around and go crazy and flail everywhere and it's awesome..or if I'm in my car I sing along word for word and all the other drivers stare at me with these weird expressions, HA! It's great though...MCR is great for going crazy to..
Dies Alone.....
Motor Baby
Dies Alone.....
January 23rd, 2006 at 03:09pm
i bunce off the walls & air guitar
sumtimes i fall over tho i am uncoordinated
but wheeeeeee
the w0nder0us know it all
Joining The Black Parade
the w0nder0us know it all
January 23rd, 2006 at 03:14pm
u mosh. like all moshers shud. MOSH ON!!!!!!
TheVictoriaParade_X
Really Not Okay
TheVictoriaParade_X
January 23rd, 2006 at 07:59pm
i air guitar like crazy.
wish i could play.
ill be walkign around in public listening to im not okay or headfirst for halos and just start going insane.
vampires is good for headbanging to.
yep.
...All We Are...
Killjoy
...All We Are...
January 25th, 2006 at 12:14am
i try and dance like gerard, but no one can dance the way he does. he just busts those moves like nobody else!

i jump around a bit, and i always have my hair out when i listen to mcr, cant have it up. then i cant headbang.

ohh yes i am harcore. hah!
...All We Are...
Killjoy
...All We Are...
January 27th, 2006 at 07:31pm
ahha and now i can headbang with black hairrr! yess i got it dyed yesterday ahaha
noxx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
noxx
January 28th, 2006 at 10:26pm
I air-gutair and swing my head around until it hurts, and pretending to sing but lip syncing Gerard =).
MCR_ROX_101
Killjoy
MCR_ROX_101
January 28th, 2006 at 11:03pm
Harle[Quinn]:
Red_of_a_Rose:
Depends on where i am, what my mood is, and what song im listening to.
Yeah...

ditto ^_^
Alternative Amy
Bleeding on the Floor
Alternative Amy
February 5th, 2006 at 07:13pm
air guitar
sing all words
skank my ass off
occasionaly just throw myself across the room too.
Will
Fabulous Killjoy
Will
February 8th, 2006 at 06:44pm
Hehe... my air guitar sucks, but that doesn't matter, as long as I'm on my own, also headbang (stupid short hair...), scream as many lyrics as I've managed to learn... and shove the volume control up as far as I can get away with, or throw myself around the room if I get really carried away... In public, I usually have to restrict it to minimal air-drumming...
None of this helps alot when I'm trying to do coursework while listening Smile
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
February 11th, 2006 at 08:27am
lol
miss girl.
Banned
miss girl.
February 11th, 2006 at 03:00pm
im known as 'that girl who rocks out in front of her open windows while blasting MCR and screaming the lyrics'(expecially to vampires!). i do crazy headbangs. i also like to pretend im gee and jump all over and throw myself across my room. and use my hairbrush pretending its a mike, or i act like frankie and air guitar like crazy. only if im by myself though! like when im walking down the road i would headbang and blast my headphones so everyone else can hear it. or i take 2 pencils when im sitting and do wild pencil-on-schoolbook drumming! i never scream the music when im walking. people look at me funny.....
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
February 11th, 2006 at 03:01pm
Really Not Okay:
im known as 'that girl who rocks out in front of her open windows while blasting MCR and screaming the lyrics'(expecially to vampires!). i do crazy headbangs with my ear-lenght hair. i also like to pretend im gee and jump all over and use my hairbrush pretending its a mike, or i act like frankie and air guitar like crazy. only if im by myself though! like when im walking down the road i would headbang and blast my headphones so everyone else can hear it. or i take 2 pencils when im sitting and do wild pencil-on-schoolbook drumming! i never scream the music when im walking. people look at me funny.....
that is awsome!
miss girl.
Banned
miss girl.
February 11th, 2006 at 03:08pm
yeah! i just got my hair cut from my chest to my ears! when i was at the salon, i showed the lady who was cutting my hair a picture of gerard (the one from the cover of Alternative Press) and told her to cut it exactly like that! i havnt exactly showed the picture to my mom, so she freaked out when it was finished. it looks just like Gee's hair! so i can headbang like gerard and look like him!! Punk my sister hates my hair now (it used to be all the way to my waist) but she also hates gee, so not my problem!
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
February 11th, 2006 at 03:12pm
oo that rocks totally, hey, who would hate gerard? that just means that she doesnt know alot about him like us obsessionists (if thats a word- now it is!)
hellbound_&_invisible
Thinking Happy Thoughts
hellbound_&_invisible
February 11th, 2006 at 03:13pm
Really Not Okay:
yeah! i just got my hair cut from my chest to my ears! when i was at the salon, i showed the lady who was cutting my hair a picture of gerard (the one from the cover of Alternative Press) and told her to cut it exactly like that! i havnt exactly showed the picture to my mom, so she freaked out when it was finished. it looks just like Gee's hair! so i can headbang like gerard and look like him!! Punk my sister hates my hair now (it used to be all the way to my waist) but she also hates gee, so not my problem!

I DID THAT TOO!! my hair was past my shoulders and now its above my ears!! i got it highlighted and everything

when im on the bus (i listen to my iPod constantly) i put my feet on the on the seat in front of me and headbang and sing along
i almost got kicked off the bus for screaming Our Lady Of Sorrows cuz it was "innapropriate"

what ever..i still do it everyday
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
February 11th, 2006 at 03:15pm
lol !!!!!!!!!!!!
hellbound_&_invisible
Thinking Happy Thoughts
hellbound_&_invisible
February 11th, 2006 at 03:16pm
usernameB7:
obsessionists (if thats a word- now it is!)

IM USING THAT FROM NOW ON!!!