Don't have an account? Create one!

How do you dance/rock out to MCR?

AuthorMessage
cancerlife
Really Not Okay
cancerlife
January 16th, 2006 at 09:23am
i just sit quietly and usually sing along to watevers on, or sit and draw something.
Sex Pistol
Bleeding on the Floor
Sex Pistol
January 16th, 2006 at 11:17am
If it's a fast loud punkish song like Headfirst for Halos I headbang and if it's slow I kinda just sit and listen to it.
Sex Pistol
Bleeding on the Floor
Sex Pistol
January 16th, 2006 at 11:17am
Oh and I of course, being a guitarist, immitate Ray rocking the solos.
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
January 16th, 2006 at 10:55pm
nice dp LMAO
MEAGHAN;;TERROR TWIN
Shotgun Sinner
MEAGHAN;;TERROR TWIN
January 16th, 2006 at 11:11pm
I ROCK OUT LIKE CRAZY I GRAB MY BASS AND START JUMPING UP AND DOWN HEADBANGING..THEN I GRAB MY GUITAR AND JAM OUT..
Silver Darkness
Killjoy
Silver Darkness
January 16th, 2006 at 11:25pm
Meh, don't pick me as a hero. Wanna know how the song ended?

Security kinda sorta picked me up by the back of my hoodie and literally threw me out the door. I flew a few feet and smashed against the pavement. A little kid laughed at me.

Rolling Eyes I agree, despite the bruises it would've made an awesome video.
Public Pervert
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
Public Pervert
January 17th, 2006 at 03:44pm
I totally headbang to their music. Me and my friends have this inside joke w/ Gerard doing his "hand dance moves" in "Helena".. I do them everytime it comes on...
TheVictoriaParade_X
Really Not Okay
TheVictoriaParade_X
January 17th, 2006 at 07:22pm
Yeah me and my friend Sarah do the hand moves during Helena.

Very Happy
hellbound_&_invisible
Thinking Happy Thoughts
hellbound_&_invisible
January 17th, 2006 at 07:28pm
well i dont know if it counts as "rocking out" but me and my buddies cut our wrists to MCR
but i also warm up my voice for band practice with MCR and i do all my moves with my mic to MCR songs
SilenceInBlack&White
Joining The Black Parade
SilenceInBlack&White
January 17th, 2006 at 07:31pm
ok thsi sounds kinda silly but wen i play an MCR song i pretend im singing to it as if i were infront of a crowd and bang my head and shit. although ive noticed tht wenever i sing a song by them i tend to shake one of my legs just like gerard does wen he plays live (idk if you guys have noticed tht about him) but yeah i do it without thinking lol....does anyone of you do the same thing??
Public Pervert
Public Pervert
January 17th, 2006 at 07:44pm
MUSICbballSBALLstuffs:
well i dont know if it counts as "rocking out" but me and my buddies cut our wrists to MCR
but i also warm up my voice for band practice with MCR and i do all my moves with my mic to MCR songs

I do the mic moves too in INO.. it's fun!

You cut your wrists to MCR? That's scary!
hellbound_&_invisible
Thinking Happy Thoughts
hellbound_&_invisible
January 17th, 2006 at 07:48pm
no no no

we dont draw blood its not liek a suicide thing its complicated
we basicly do it cuz our lives are so fucked up it takes our mind off of it for a while and we are sitting all together and we are doing something we can all relate to
they are about the only people i can feel anything for so we listen to MCR while doing it becuase thats what made us outcasts and no matter how "unpopular" we are MCR will always be there for us and we are never gonna leave it
hellbound_&_invisible
Thinking Happy Thoughts
hellbound_&_invisible
January 17th, 2006 at 07:49pm
MUSICbballSBALLstuffs:
no no no

we basicly do it cuz our lives are so fucked up it takes our mind off of it for a while and we are sitting all together and we are doing something we can all relate to
they are about the only people i can feel anything for so we listen to MCR while doing it becuase thats what made us outcasts and no matter how "unpopular" we are MCR will always be there for us and we are never gonna leave it

they are also the other members of my band so we live and breathe for eachother and we make sure no one cuts that bad becuase if they die each and every one of our lives would be forever ruined
hellbound_&_invisible
Thinking Happy Thoughts
hellbound_&_invisible
January 17th, 2006 at 07:49pm
MUSICbballSBALLstuffs:
no no no

they are also the other members of my band so we live and breathe for eachother and we make sure no one cuts that bad becuase if they die each and every one of our lives would be forever ruined
TheVictoriaParade_X
Really Not Okay
TheVictoriaParade_X
January 17th, 2006 at 07:53pm
MCRpunXrcK:
MUSICbballSBALLstuffs:

I do the mic moves too in INO.. it's fun!

You cut your wrists to MCR? That's scary!

i only cut if demolition lovers is playing.
Naenia
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Naenia
January 17th, 2006 at 07:54pm
i was like moshing in my room and my cousin told me i looked as if i wee humping the table .. or i do my really weird dance moves ..... or just the helena dance
SilenceInBlack&White
Joining The Black Parade
SilenceInBlack&White
January 17th, 2006 at 07:56pm
yeah same....ok well each time DL comes on i dont cut...but when i feel like shit and i listen to it i cut myself. i kno it sounds messed up but you wud have to be me to understand, altho i dont expect u guys to. but yeah i cut myself sometimes when it plays. im just sooo connected with tht song it aint even funny.
TheVictoriaParade_X
Really Not Okay
TheVictoriaParade_X
January 17th, 2006 at 07:58pm
me too.
well whenever i feel the need to cut. every day to every other day. i play DL. its the song that gets e into the mood. i s'pose
Public Pervert
Public Pervert
January 17th, 2006 at 10:13pm
oh..ok.. I get you! I just didn't understand it when you said it before..yeah.. I get that feelings too and their music really helps me get through that moment
fanaticguitarplayah
Killjoy
fanaticguitarplayah
January 18th, 2006 at 08:38pm
I actually play guitar(not air guitar) to their songs and jump around... 0.o