Don't have an account? Create one!

How do you dance/rock out to MCR?

AuthorMessage
Murder Magician.
Jazz Hands
Murder Magician.
January 3rd, 2006 at 07:41am
i choreographed a dance to the jetset life is gonna kill ya. and demolition lovers. my dances are really good.
Murder Magician.
Jazz Hands
Murder Magician.
January 3rd, 2006 at 07:44am
oh and i dance to helena. in a church. i dance in a church. so when my dancing teacher left i did the dance down the aisle thing when on the video clip helena comes and does that little dance. its really fun dancing in a church.
Skully
Salute You in Your Grave
Skully
January 3rd, 2006 at 08:12am
ha danicing to MCR #1 way to scare the girls at summer camp
apocalypse suite.
Jazz Hands
apocalypse suite.
January 3rd, 2006 at 02:48pm
AIR GUITAR!!
Haha
apocalypse suite.
Jazz Hands
apocalypse suite.
January 3rd, 2006 at 02:50pm
Silver Darkness:
I had my ipod in Walmart and was listening to I'm Not Okay.... I didn't know what to do...had to do something.... so I started running around the store and had about three near death experiences with shopping carts, clothes hangers, and at one point a Disney princess umbrella.
Any other day I'd mouth the words and make my own imaginary music videos to them... air guitar never works for me. I just snag my real one and start playing nonsense on it.

Wow...you're my hero. Seriously.
Disney princess umbrellas...those things are deadly.
XsweetxrevengeX
Jazz Hands
XsweetxrevengeX
January 3rd, 2006 at 04:07pm
starlessxeyes:
Silver Darkness:
I had my ipod in Walmart and was listening to I'm Not Okay.... I didn't know what to do...had to do something.... so I started running around the store and had about three near death experiences with shopping carts, clothes hangers, and at one point a Disney princess umbrella.
Any other day I'd mouth the words and make my own imaginary music videos to them... air guitar never works for me. I just snag my real one and start playing nonsense on it.

I second that.
Disarm; Nicole
Salute You in Your Grave
Disarm; Nicole
January 3rd, 2006 at 04:20pm
Silver Darkness:

Wow...trashing walmart...I applaud you.

That'd make a great video, imagine MCR trashing a department store?
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
January 3rd, 2006 at 04:29pm
lmao that would be awesome id love to see that happen
Disarm; Nicole
Salute You in Your Grave
Disarm; Nicole
January 3rd, 2006 at 04:36pm
Maybe it already has. Hey, people get mad you never know.
NotAFashionStatement
Fabulous Killjoy
NotAFashionStatement
January 3rd, 2006 at 07:20pm
yep.theyre next video better be them trashing walmart and just going insane lol
I normally air guitar and run and yell the words and act them out in the middle of the street.dont really care who sees lol.and when someone has an mcr song as their ringtone..i sing along and dance to it.pshhh, just ignore the confused looks on thier faces...im just that cool
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
January 3rd, 2006 at 07:42pm
lmao if it is ill watch it so much that would be the best
rae_ghost_faerie
Really Not Okay
rae_ghost_faerie
January 3rd, 2006 at 10:37pm
disney umbrellas are VERY VERY deadly they like shoot out princess poison if it hits you you'll turn into the princess that was shown on the umbrella yes they are very deadly indeed
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
January 4th, 2006 at 12:29am
wat?LOL im confuzzled
TheVictoriaParade_X
Really Not Okay
TheVictoriaParade_X
January 4th, 2006 at 01:20am
i got hit in the eye with an umbrella two days ago.
TheVictoriaParade_X
Really Not Okay
TheVictoriaParade_X
January 4th, 2006 at 01:23am
NotAFashionStatement:
yep.theyre next video better be them trashing walmart and just going insane lol
I normally air guitar and run and yell the words and act them out in the middle of the street.dont really care who sees lol.and when someone has an mcr song as their ringtone..i sing along and dance to it.pshhh, just ignore the confused looks on thier faces...im just that cool

i have the Im Not Okay ringtone
2 versions of Helena
and 2 versions of The Ghost Of You

and i have a razor cellphone so it says all the words too. yay
i start dancing when people call
dearest helpless
Wild Eyed Joker
dearest helpless
January 4th, 2006 at 01:42am
I like to listen to them when I do Tae-bo and I like to listen to them when I'm drawing/painting. Sometimes their songs spark an inspiration in me when I can't figure out what to draw/paint. Smile
Murder Magician.
Jazz Hands
Murder Magician.
January 4th, 2006 at 05:21am
LittleFallenAngel:
I like to listen to them when I do Tae-bo and I like to listen to them when I'm drawing/painting. Sometimes their songs spark an inspiration in me when I can't figure out what to draw/paint. Smile

i listen to them when i draw/paint too
XxBlackRosexX
Salute You in Your Grave
XxBlackRosexX
January 5th, 2006 at 05:20am
starlessxeyes:
Silver Darkness:

you're my hero too.
basically i just go ice skating with my friend and then even if they dont play mcr we just sing at randoms and start doing really weird skating moves and falling over... once we were removed... by the guy who when he makes announcements he holds his phone up to the microphone for the music before his announcement...
ahem.
other than that, its a lot of jumping, head banging and complicated dance moves that look crazy... its like being back at the concert moshing again...
ahem.
sorry.
shadows_within_me
Thinking Happy Thoughts
shadows_within_me
January 5th, 2006 at 05:22am
I always blast my music all the way up!!!! grab my guitar and get crazy like FRANK!!
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
January 5th, 2006 at 11:26am
i blast and sing along and bounce off the walls