Don't have an account? Create one!

How do you dance/rock out to MCR?

AuthorMessage
miss girl.
Banned
miss girl.
February 11th, 2006 at 03:19pm
i think its cause im freakishly obbsessed. i got my hair cut to match his(as you know) and i have my whole room covered in his pictures, draw him when im supposed to be doing school work, i dress like him, reciet his quotes at least 2 times a day, listen to mcrs music 24 7 and once im old enough, im getting a tattoo that says GERARD WAY around my wrist, and a tatto that reads REVENGE on my back with 2 revolvers. i also have a 7 page booklet i made of MCR (mostly gerard)s quotes.
Cute without the E
Salute You in Your Grave
Cute without the E
February 11th, 2006 at 03:21pm
im too scared to get a hair cut like that. i mean, i have no idea what it would come out like, cos when you go from long hair, to short, it looks really different. and my hair isnt strait, so it would probly just look like it exploded.
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
February 11th, 2006 at 03:22pm
but that is really cool , not a bad thing at all- who wouldnt want to be like gerard way? he is such an inspiration
miss girl.
Banned
miss girl.
February 11th, 2006 at 03:22pm
MUSICbballSBALLstuffs:
usernameB7:
obsessionists (if thats a word- now it is!)

IM USING THAT FROM NOW ON!!!

SAME HERE!! thats really cool!
miss girl.
Banned
miss girl.
February 11th, 2006 at 03:26pm
bullets:
im too scared to get a hair cut like that. i mean, i have no idea what it would come out like, cos when you go from long hair, to short, it looks really different. and my hair isnt strait, so it would probly just look like it exploded.

yeah. my hair was mostly straight, but had a wave to it, so it turned out very Gerardish. i had no idea how mine would turn out, but i love the result!!!*glances into mirror by comp* i almost kissed the lady who did my hair, it was so perfect! and im a girl!!!
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
February 11th, 2006 at 03:26pm
lol. . .. obsessionists- THATS US obviously!
miss girl.
Banned
miss girl.
February 11th, 2006 at 03:27pm
yep!
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
February 11th, 2006 at 03:33pm
according to my s.s teacher, you can add "ism" after just about any word. which is pretty cool

my chemical romancism
gerardism
mikeyism etc etc etc
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
February 11th, 2006 at 03:33pm
according to my s.s teacher, you can add "ism" after just about any word. which is pretty cool

my chemical romancism
gerardism
mikeyism etc etc etc
miss girl.
Banned
miss girl.
February 11th, 2006 at 03:57pm
MUSICbballSBALLstuffs:
Really Not Okay:
yeah! i just got my hair cut from my chest to my ears! when i was at the salon, i showed the lady who was cutting my hair a picture of gerard (the one from the cover of Alternative Press) and told her to cut it exactly like that! i havnt exactly showed the picture to my mom, so she freaked out when it was finished. it looks just like Gee's hair! so i can headbang like gerard and look like him!! Punk my sister hates my hair now (it used to be all the way to my waist) but she also hates gee, so not my problem!

I DID THAT TOO!! my hair was past my shoulders and now its above my ears!! i got it highlighted and everything

when im on the bus (i listen to my iPod constantly) i put my feet on the on the seat in front of me and headbang and sing along
i almost got kicked off the bus for screaming Our Lady Of Sorrows cuz it was "innapropriate"

what ever..i still do it everyday

happens to me alot too. i would be sitting there (im quiet on the bus and im in 7th grade by the way.) and i would suddenly yell "IM NOT O-FUCKING-KAY!!!!" at the top of my lungs and that gets everyones attention fast....expecially the bus driver (Big Mama as we call her). but she doesnt get angry. there is a kid (8th grade) on my bus named Adawnis (we all call him Dawny) who usually has everyone attention by telling jokes and making fun of people, and he cusses alot, so we are all used to it.
Cute without the E
Salute You in Your Grave
Cute without the E
February 11th, 2006 at 04:32pm
[quote="Really Not Okay"]

yeah. my hair was mostly straight, but had a wave to it, so it turned out very Gerardish. i had no idea how mine would turn out, but i love the result!!!*glances into mirror by comp* i almost kissed the lady who did my hair, it was so perfect! and im a girl!!!

i dont think it would suit me, cos my hair is mostly strait untill the end, then it is really curley. Its also very thick.
hellbound_&_invisible
Thinking Happy Thoughts
hellbound_&_invisible
February 11th, 2006 at 04:38pm
[quote="bullets"]
Really Not Okay:

i dont think it would suit me, cos my hair is mostly strait untill the end, then it is really curley. Its also very thick.

my hair was the exact same way but when i cut it it didnt matter

it came out great
Cute without the E
Salute You in Your Grave
Cute without the E
February 11th, 2006 at 04:50pm
hmmm, okaysi, i may think about it. Maybe have it a little longer just in case it comes out... funneh I hate having to tie my hair back every morning though.
hellbound_&_invisible
Thinking Happy Thoughts
hellbound_&_invisible
February 11th, 2006 at 04:57pm
well i didnt just wake up one morning and say
"today i think im gonna chop all my hair off"
like i gave it a lot of thought and i donated my hair to Locks of Love too so it wasnt just like
"im gonna cut my hair so it looks like gerards and so im not another stupid 11 year old with long blonde hair, like all the statistics"
so there was a lot more behind it then one would think
Cute without the E
Salute You in Your Grave
Cute without the E
February 11th, 2006 at 04:59pm
"locks of love"? what do they do? i guess their a charity?
i'm sorry if i offended, i didnt mean it like that, i'll probly use giant hair clips to clip it back short befoe i get it cut.
hellbound_&_invisible
Thinking Happy Thoughts
hellbound_&_invisible
February 11th, 2006 at 05:06pm
bullets:
"locks of love"? what do they do? i guess their a charity?
i'm sorry if i offended, i didnt mean it like that, i'll probly use giant hair clips to clip it back short befoe i get it cut.

no you didnt its fine

locks of love:
you put the 10 inches minimum of hair you're going to donate into a pony tail and you have the hair dresser chop off the whole pony tail (above the hair band so it stays together) from there you can get it styled any way you wish
but you then send the ponytail to *insert the adress here* and they make a wig out of it and give it to ppl on kemotherapy (sp?) who have lost thier hair

my hair was really thick and it was 13 inches so they got two wigs out of it cuz they split the pony tail in half Very Happy
miss girl.
Banned
miss girl.
February 11th, 2006 at 06:28pm
i didnt donate mine. i got it layered and styled for like an hour. my hair is dark brown by da way
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
February 11th, 2006 at 09:05pm
just like gees!
Fear and Regret
Crash Queen
Fear and Regret
February 12th, 2006 at 04:15am
homophobia is gay:
well i jump around and bounce off the walls when listening to mcr... what do you do?

that's what i do too! but not when my parents are home...and head bang if i'm too tired....lol
miss girl.
Banned
miss girl.
February 12th, 2006 at 08:00am
shoot, i headbanged so much last night (listening to vampires) and now my head is killin me!!