Don't have an account? Create one!

04/27/2007 - Washington , D.C., Merriweather Pavilion

AuthorMessage
kel.suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
kel.suicide
April 18th, 2007 at 07:57pm
good god. if i get pushed in the most pit, i'll freak. hahaha.

but my ticket has a row and seat number, but it says GA. so, i'm soo confused. hahaha. i'm like, do i have seats or am i standing. geeezussss!
intoxicated.
Always Born a Crime
intoxicated.
April 19th, 2007 at 01:31pm
For Fall Out Boy at Merriweather it was GA. The people in the front of the line got wristbands that were certain colors that stated what part of the pavillion they got to sit in. Some got in the pit and others got seats, but the people towards the back of the line (me & my friends) got lawn seats.
acousticxaffair
Killjoy
acousticxaffair
April 19th, 2007 at 01:57pm
intoxicated.:
For Fall Out Boy at Merriweather it was GA. The people in the front of the line got wristbands that were certain colors that stated what part of the pavillion they got to sit in. Some got in the pit and others got seats, but the people towards the back of the line (me & my friends) got lawn seats.

what????? what time did you guys get their before the show started?

that's kinda dumb in my opinion. i mean i never been to merriweather before, but doesnt gerneral admission mean you can move anywhere you want? it's stupid how they restrict people in certain sections. man, now i'm all worried. i live in virginia which is an hour away from merriweather and i can't skip school so i'll probably be there around 3:30 - 4:00 if all goes well. now i'm scared i wont be able to get into the pit and get stuck with lawn seats since i know there's alot of people getting there wayyy early.
IEROnic
Killjoy
IEROnic
April 19th, 2007 at 04:57pm
kel.suicide:
how do you know that you know if you are in seats?

I don't know that I'm in seats, because its General Admission, but It says row 3 seat 1&2. but Idk. I think it depends on how early you get there though, so I'm getting there 4 hours afore the gates open... idc though Neutral
IEROnic
Killjoy
IEROnic
April 19th, 2007 at 04:59pm
I'm gettin there superdedooper early though. Cuz I want to be in the front!! I Need to meet Ray!! Ray is my idol... like my icon?
intoxicated.
Always Born a Crime
intoxicated.
April 19th, 2007 at 05:15pm
acousticxaffair:
i'll probably be there around 3:30 - 4:00.

Not to disappoint you, but you'll probably be on the lawn. That's when I got there for Fall Out Boy and I was on the lawn. But, the lawn isn't that bad...

I get to leave school early. My parents are kick ass.
acousticxaffair
Killjoy
acousticxaffair
April 19th, 2007 at 05:32pm
that sucks. but some of my friends are getting there around 11 in the morning so they might save me spots, we'll see..

but man you got there around 4 and you still got lawn seats? why time did that show start? i know lawn seats may not be that bad but i just want to get as close as possible and be able to mosh and stuff... but getting there two hours before doors open still wont get you into the pit? that's crushing..
kel.suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
kel.suicide
April 19th, 2007 at 07:35pm
my mom told me that i don't have to school. so, i'm like yay!

but i need to get there early.
intoxicated.
Always Born a Crime
intoxicated.
April 19th, 2007 at 07:55pm
acousticxaffair:
... but getting there two hours before doors open still wont get you into the pit? that's crushing..

At Fall Out Boy my friends and I went about two or three hours before gates opened and we got on the lawn. But, Fall Out Boy was a sold out concert. This might be different. But, I doubt you'll get in the pit. Maybe pavillion seats if you're lucky. But, hopefully it works out!
VeryMeryUnbirthday
Killjoy
VeryMeryUnbirthday
April 19th, 2007 at 08:54pm
wait. so despite what kind of wristband you get, as long as you're in the front of the line you can still get to the pit, right?
intoxicated.
Always Born a Crime
intoxicated.
April 20th, 2007 at 01:34pm
If you're in the front you get a wristband for the pit. That's what happened at Fall Out Boy. But, this might be different. I have a few friends that work at Merriweather I should ask them if they know anything about GA there.
intoxicated.
Always Born a Crime
intoxicated.
April 20th, 2007 at 01:34pm
My bad, double post.
VeryMeryUnbirthday
Killjoy
VeryMeryUnbirthday
April 20th, 2007 at 04:58pm
ok. just let us know, cause that would suck if we waited all day and didn't even get into the pit.....
kel.suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
kel.suicide
April 20th, 2007 at 09:34pm
well, it's really gonna suck that i got pre-sale tickets, but get stuck in seats or the lawn. but whatever though.

but pleaseee let us know how it is going to be.
intoxicated.
Always Born a Crime
intoxicated.
April 20th, 2007 at 09:54pm
I'm just hoping My Chemical Romance is different than Fall Out Boy.
It's like we all got presale tickets we seriously should be getting some sort of guarentee, ya know?
ByeHalyconDays
Bleeding on the Floor
ByeHalyconDays
April 21st, 2007 at 01:54pm
^me too. I was kinda of wishing you could buy floor tickets instead of finding out when you get there.
I thought merriweather said they weren't giving out wristbands for the show?
kel.suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
kel.suicide
April 21st, 2007 at 02:44pm
i know. the people who did buy pre-sale should be guarenteed to stand on the floor.
intoxicated.
Always Born a Crime
intoxicated.
April 21st, 2007 at 02:58pm
Good! Very Happy
kel.suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
kel.suicide
April 21st, 2007 at 10:44pm
huh? hahahaha. why did you say good?
intoxicated.
Always Born a Crime
intoxicated.
April 21st, 2007 at 11:46pm
Oh I thought that you knew that for a fact. You were just saying they should?