Don't have an account? Create one!

04/27/2007 - Washington , D.C., Merriweather Pavilion

AuthorMessage
D.Cool
Fabulous Killjoy
D.Cool
April 26th, 2007 at 04:18pm
I'm going! I was there for warped tour and the best place to sit(if you get stuck in the seating) is right in the middle..I thought I would just add my tad bit of information..and I have two questions
1. I know this is this is dumb but its my first MCR concert but wat should i wear beacasue I know some people think its dumb to wear the band your going to sees shirt?
2. We aren't picking my firend up till 4 and won't get there till like 5..do u think we will atleast get seats?(dumb catholic school won't let us leave early)
Fireplug.
Salute You in Your Grave
Fireplug.
April 26th, 2007 at 04:34pm
I want to go to this show.
Sad
Except I live like really far away.
clumsy heart.
Banned
clumsy heart.
April 26th, 2007 at 05:35pm
intoxicated.:
I wanted to get there by noon tomorrow, but my friend's mom won't let her miss chemistry so she's leaving school at 12:30 and then picking me up. Plus, we need food. So, I'll probably get there at like 1. I hope I'm towards the front of the line.
It gets me worried that you said I HOPE i get towards the front of the line.

will it really be that crowded that early?

I'm not getting there untill 2.
kel.suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
kel.suicide
April 26th, 2007 at 10:12pm
i don't even know when i get there, but i honestly don't care anymore. as long as i get to heard gerard sing live, i'm absolutely okay.
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
April 27th, 2007 at 01:22am
music_is my_life:
I know this is this is dumb but its my first MCR concert but wat should i wear beacasue I know some people think its dumb to wear the band your going to sees shirt?

I wear whatever I usually wear on an everyday basis. Jeans, tshirt, converse. I do have a little crop jacket that looks like the black parade uniform, so I might wear that.

So if you see me and wanna say hi, I'll be there around 1-ish. I have shoulder length dark hair, thick bangs, marching band jacket, blue jeans and black converse. I'll probably be there with three friends, shouting out to anyone who's from INO. Yippeeeeeeeeeeee! It's almost here!
acousticxaffair
Killjoy
acousticxaffair
April 27th, 2007 at 06:35am
ahhh it's todayy! man i'm so excited, i haven't seen my chem since warped tour 05. we'll be getting there probably around 3:30 but my friends are saving us a spot in line, so if you see a chubby asian girl with a asian friend and we're looking through the line then say hey ;]
kel.suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
kel.suicide
April 27th, 2007 at 10:36am
yess, i will be there around 2 i believe. say hi to mee if you see me.

i have brown hair that is below the shoulders and green eyes. and i am tall. if anyone just says, I AM FROM INO. i will definitely say hi.
IEROnic
Killjoy
IEROnic
April 27th, 2007 at 10:41am
OMG ITS TODAY!! IM SO HAPPY! Yesh. FInally. 5 months wating...
IEROnic
Killjoy
IEROnic
April 27th, 2007 at 10:43am
I'm getting there 4 hours before Muse comes on..
intoxicated.
Always Born a Crime
intoxicated.
April 27th, 2007 at 11:44pm
Ahhh!!! That concert was kick ass.
IEROnic
Killjoy
IEROnic
April 28th, 2007 at 08:38am
It was fucking awesome.
IEROnic
Killjoy
IEROnic
April 28th, 2007 at 08:40am
I didn't get that up close, but it was better than the lawn seats. But what retarded that down in the pit, there was like a big empty space, and we couldn't get down in there.
D.Cool
Fabulous Killjoy
D.Cool
April 28th, 2007 at 10:14am
we got stuck in the right side seats so all the pics. and vids. sucked on my cell phone but i don't really care it was an amazing show!
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
April 28th, 2007 at 12:21pm
I GOT PIT. I was so fucking unbelievable. I had to get really aggressive and throw myself over a crowd of people, but I snagged a purple band, fell down the stairs and got up to do a vctory dance. We got there are three and it was a miracle. There was a total stampede throught the gates. We ended up standing in front of Ray, which was cool cuz last time I was in front of Frank and he likes to spit a lot. Ray really thrashing around and puts on a good show. Plus, he's an amazing player. I loved the confetti, I still have some cuz I stuffed it in my pockets. There was one point when Gerard looked dead at us and I just lost all feeling in my legs. LOL. It was great.
captain fine.
Demolition Lover
captain fine.
April 28th, 2007 at 01:41pm
I was up on the barricade for the Three Cheers set.
It was fucking awesome,
I didn't really notice any moshing.
They were probably behind me.
clumsy heart.
Banned
clumsy heart.
April 28th, 2007 at 03:02pm
THE SHOW WAS FUCKING AMAZING!

I'm was acutally really jealous of the girls that got to go up on stage.
and im never get jelous.
intoxicated.
Always Born a Crime
intoxicated.
April 28th, 2007 at 04:15pm
fuck of a gun.:
THE SHOW WAS FUCKING AMAZING!

I'm was acutally really jealous of the girls that got to go up on stage.
and im never get jelous.

OMG, I know my friend and I were like those bitches! We were going to get in the pit, but I'm so small I wasn't sure about it so we got front row seats on the right hand side in front of the pit.. I was going fucking nuts. That concert was incredible.
clumsy heart.
Banned
clumsy heart.
April 28th, 2007 at 04:25pm
intoxicated.:
OMG, I know my friend and I were like those bitches! We were going to get in the pit, but I'm so small I wasn't sure about it so we got front row seats on the right hand side in front of the pit.. I was going fucking nuts. That concert was incredible.
the pit wasn't bad at all.
Me and my friend were on the barricade.
(The one two above this)
It was so amazing. We had a perfect view up there.
I got a little part of the set list.
a fatass stole the rest of it for it.
XD
kel.suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
kel.suicide
April 28th, 2007 at 05:11pm
i was in the mosh too. i was like second row and right in the middle. it was amazingggg. gerard looked stunning! i was amazed at how beautiful he was. hahaha.

but girl above me, i think you were by me. did the fatass have blonde hair? because there was this fat boy with blonde hair a white hat by us, and he had a set list.
VeryMeryUnbirthday
Killjoy
VeryMeryUnbirthday
April 28th, 2007 at 05:21pm
AAAHHH! i got baricade! ^-^ it was so amazing! ^-^ even the crowd surfers being pulled over my head didn't bother me! i got there at 6:30 in the morning, but it went by pretty fast cause i made friends with a lot of other girls in line.

lol! ^-^ did anyone else see Gerard zip up his fly at the begining of the Three Cheers set? he was right in front of me when he did it! it was pretty funny