Don't have an account? Create one!

04/27/2007 - Washington , D.C., Merriweather Pavilion

AuthorMessage
Askmeificare
Killjoy
Askmeificare
April 29th, 2007 at 08:19pm
The show was completely AMAZING! i got front row seats but i nearly had a hernia running to get them and jumping over the rows then throwing my self on three seats...my 2 freinds showed up like 10 minutes later after walking the whole way down lol
VeryMeryUnbirthday
Killjoy
VeryMeryUnbirthday
April 29th, 2007 at 09:04pm
haha! ^-^ i know how that felt! it was so intense running to the mosh pit and making your way around people, trying not to fall, and nearly having a heart attack! then when i got to the baricade i just stood there quietly until the show started
captain fine.
Demolition Lover
captain fine.
April 29th, 2007 at 09:06pm
I thought it was funny that people were screaming when the guitar techs came out.
XD
Godzilla
Banned
Godzilla
April 29th, 2007 at 09:08pm
I didn't get there until 5 and still had pretty decent pavillion seats. They were better then my seats in Philly anyway. My dad and I were cracking up when Gerarde went on about how terrible MCR was. Frank was so nice throwing gatorade's at people. Ray was so funny when he interupted Gee and said look at that girl's shirt. Do yuo guys really think it was the 2nd girl's birthday? They skipped some songs on the revenge set that they did at Philly. And no heaven help us like they've been doing. Gerard was dancing like a maniac. I It looked like he had no broken rib. I love how he told everyone to get sexy or saomething. He m,akes me laugh. I wanna see them again!!!hmmmm... I'm rambling on and on.
Godzilla
Banned
Godzilla
April 29th, 2007 at 09:15pm
ewww, double post. well while i got this does anyone else feel that Gerard's rant about suicide before teenagers was directed toward/about the Virginia Tech shootings?
kel.suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
kel.suicide
April 29th, 2007 at 10:04pm
i was thinking that that whole speech was about that.

and it was soo nice of frank to throw those bottles out. my friend and i caught one, and we freaked and smiled at him. he looked at us and i sweat to god that he smiled back. hahaha.
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
April 30th, 2007 at 12:54pm
The Chemist.:
I thought it was funny that people were screaming when the guitar techs came out.
XD

Yeah, they do that at every show I've ever been to. I don't know why. People are crazy but think how the tech feels.

I felt the "teenagers" speech was appropriate. He understands how he's a role model to people and has the ability to influence people in a very big way. He's using his powers for a very good message. I know that in a few years I'll have kids and they'll have to go to school where's there's guns and violence. I would want as many people to hear Gerard's speech as possible in hopes that future generations could put an end to that.
intoxicated.
Always Born a Crime
intoxicated.
April 30th, 2007 at 01:29pm
I don't know about you all but my friend and I smelled sooo bad after the concert. I was sweating like crazy from jumping around so much.

My body hurt all Saturday and Sunday too.
clumsy heart.
Banned
clumsy heart.
April 30th, 2007 at 03:17pm
haha, that's wierd.
my body didnt hurt at all.
XD

i think it was because i was on the barricade and i didnt jump all the much.

i loved how his speech wasnt obiously directed towards the VT shootings.

it was a really good way to handle it.
point counterpoint.
Always Born a Crime
point counterpoint.
April 30th, 2007 at 03:53pm
One of my good friends [and a bunch of other people from my school] went + my friend showed up at 1pm. She skipped school for the concert. lmfao.

I would have gone except for the fact that I don't like MCR. XDDD
Oh, and for the Gatorade bottle throwing, they do that at almost every concert. XD
VeryMeryUnbirthday
Killjoy
VeryMeryUnbirthday
April 30th, 2007 at 04:33pm
i LOVE cheering when the tech people come out! lol! ^-^ i think it's just because i've been waiting for so long i want to cheer for SOMEONE!

did anyone else here try to wait afterwards for them to come out of the tour busses? those security guards pissed me off so much! they were trying to get us to leave by saying the band had already left, but it didn't make any difference, no one moved... they didn't come out, but it was still fun waiting, and we got to see Ray and Frank in the bus as it was driving away
Askmeificare
Killjoy
Askmeificare
April 30th, 2007 at 04:45pm
I totally reaked after the show was over but i didnt care at all. Yeah i think Gerard's speech was def related to the Virginia Tech shootings but he prolly would have said something along those lines even if it hadnt happened just because thats the message in "teenagers". I got to the show at like 1pm and we had a pretty good spot in the main entrance line but then my other freinds came and told us about the other gate on top of the hill where there were only like 15 people waiting so we switched to that line.
intoxicated.
Always Born a Crime
intoxicated.
April 30th, 2007 at 05:48pm
Yeah, I was at the north gate entrance. My friend and I were the third group in line. Very Happy
captain fine.
Demolition Lover
captain fine.
April 30th, 2007 at 05:50pm
I don't know what entrance I was,
I think it was west or something.
The line was really small and I just squeezed my way past everyone.
Security didn't even check me.
XD
IEROnic
Killjoy
IEROnic
April 30th, 2007 at 06:56pm
Gerard is so funny and he trys to sound strong and hard and kinda scary for his albums. But yet, hes the nicest guy you could probably ever meet.
IEROnic
Killjoy
IEROnic
April 30th, 2007 at 07:05pm
I fee retarded saying this but how do you change the colour, font, and the way your text looks when you post it?
Askmeificare
Killjoy
Askmeificare
April 30th, 2007 at 09:01pm
Yeah we were right in the front section of the line they kept making everyone move though cuz they had to get ambulances through or whatever. Both my freinds had bags and neither of them were stopped. like my freind walked right past this security guy and he was like "wait u dont have any bags right?" and she was like "nope" even though u could clearly see she had a backpack on. It kinda sux though becuz it shows u how easy it would b to bring a gun in...im scared for MCR;s safety
intoxicated.
Always Born a Crime
intoxicated.
May 1st, 2007 at 01:25pm
IEROnic:
I fee retarded saying this but how do you change the colour, font, and the way your text looks when you post it?

This can help you.

When you figure out what you want. Go to message board settings and put your desired color, font, etc. in the template part. Then save and whenever you want to post something, click on load my template and then put your text in between.

Okay I'm done spamming.
xxbury mexx
Killjoy
xxbury mexx
May 1st, 2007 at 04:23pm
hehe...I loved that show. I was on the giant hill with my friends screaming, cause we had bad seats =D
Godzilla
Banned
Godzilla
May 1st, 2007 at 08:44pm
I thought it was kind of obvious, the tennagers speech, being about VT. they needed to though otherwise they'd get so much crap from people that aren't fans and in the media. And I couldn't smell anything, even myself, because of the strong smell of alcohol. I also smelt and nearly choked on cigerette smoke in the merch line