Don't have an account? Create one!

04/27/2007 - Washington , D.C., Merriweather Pavilion

AuthorMessage
clumsy heart.
Banned
clumsy heart.
April 28th, 2007 at 05:30pm
kel.suicide:
i was in the mosh too. i was like second row and right in the middle. it was amazingggg. gerard looked stunning! i was amazed at how beautiful he was. hahaha.

but girl above me, i think you were by me. did the fatass have blonde hair? because there was this fat boy with blonde hair a white hat by us, and he had a set list.
I don't think so.
I was on toro's side and i think the kid you're talking about was on frank's side because a girl got the 2nd half of the set list next to me.

but the fatass girl was blonde.
i want to kick her, she was such a jackass.
Ranting
clumsy heart.
Banned
clumsy heart.
April 28th, 2007 at 05:32pm
OperaChic:
AAAHHH! i got baricade! ^-^ it was so amazing! ^-^ even the crowd surfers being pulled over my head didn't bother me! i got there at 6:30 in the morning, but it went by pretty fast cause i made friends with a lot of other girls in line.

lol! ^-^ did anyone else see Gerard zip up his fly at the begining of the Three Cheers set? he was right in front of me when he did it! it was pretty funny
wow, 6:30!? Shocked

I didn't get there untill 230.

is anyone else's ears still ringing from the show?!
MINE ARE!
>.<

haha, i didnt see gerard zip himself up,
i would of love to though.
XD
VeryMeryUnbirthday
Killjoy
VeryMeryUnbirthday
April 28th, 2007 at 06:15pm
my ears aren't ringing, but my body's aching, and my rib cage feels like it's about to crack in half... i seriously feel like i've been jumped... actually, i thought it wasn't all that loud. not compared to the other concerts i'v been to, at least.... which is weird because most of those were way smaller...

lol! ^-^ yeah and when he zipped himself up, he made this really cute face, and i was like, wow that just made my day

....... ever since yesterday i've been over-obsessing over them... i wish i could just follow their tour like this one woman i met was kind of doing... i also wish they'd add more US dates in the summer, then maybe i could see them a couple more times
captain fine.
Demolition Lover
captain fine.
April 28th, 2007 at 06:18pm
I noticed the zipping,
And I was kinda like,
"What the fuck?"
XDD
kel.suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
kel.suicide
April 28th, 2007 at 07:02pm
OperaChic:
AAAHHH! i got baricade! ^-^ it was so amazing! ^-^ even the crowd surfers being pulled over my head didn't bother me! i got there at 6:30 in the morning, but it went by pretty fast cause i made friends with a lot of other girls in line.

lol! ^-^ did anyone else see Gerard zip up his fly at the begining of the Three Cheers set? he was right in front of me when he did it! it was pretty funny
yes! i did. i was like, whooo gerard! hahaha. my friend and i were cracking up. we thought we were the only ones that noticed.
kel.suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
kel.suicide
April 28th, 2007 at 07:04pm
fuck of a gun.:
kel.suicide:
i was in the mosh too. i was like second row and right in the middle. it was amazingggg. gerard looked stunning! i was amazed at how beautiful he was. hahaha.

but girl above me, i think you were by me. did the fatass have blonde hair? because there was this fat boy with blonde hair a white hat by us, and he had a set list.
I don't think so.
I was on toro's side and i think the kid you're talking about was on frank's side because a girl got the 2nd half of the set list next to me.

but the fatass girl was blonde.
i want to kick her, she was such a jackass.
Ranting

that's where i was! i was right in between ray and gerard. and i thin i know who you are talking about. i think that she was beside me. hahaha.
IEROnic
Killjoy
IEROnic
April 28th, 2007 at 07:13pm
I was about to run down to the stage and say IT MY BIRTHDAY.. which it wasn't.. mines not until June 1. Sad lol At least those girls got up on stage.. BY GERARD.. omg.. i luff Gerard. I met a new friend in line to.
IEROnic
Killjoy
IEROnic
April 28th, 2007 at 07:16pm
LOL look at my signature. Its what Gerard said before they did 'Revenge songs' I was laughing so hard..
kel.suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
kel.suicide
April 28th, 2007 at 09:17pm
oh, i laughed soo hard when he said that! hahaha. he's funnyyyy.
ByeHalyconDays
Bleeding on the Floor
ByeHalyconDays
April 28th, 2007 at 10:12pm
I cracked up when he said that.
I saw the him unzip his zipper too!
maryaxe
Joining The Black Parade
maryaxe
April 28th, 2007 at 10:52pm
My whole body is aching from last night. I have bruises and cuts. It didn't help that some guy apparently thought that I was a good target for him to start a mosh pit when they started the Revenge set. I just looked at him like man WTF?? I was just dancing minding my own business.

And I actually passed out for like 30 seconds between the end of Sleep and the beginning of Teenagers. But I got a security guy to give me his water and I was back into and dancing like crazy by the time Famous Last Words started.

Good times. I totally can't wait to go to Reading on Friday now! Mr. Green
IEROnic
Killjoy
IEROnic
April 29th, 2007 at 08:47am
Well I didn't get to meet them, sadly.. I dont think anyone did but the people who got on stage.. Man Frank was just Rocking! He was so good that night! BOB!!! HE WAS SPINNING!!! hehehe. And fire was shooting out around him! I thought the best performances on Friday were Mama, the lights, bomb noises, and the FIRE!!! and Helena was awesoem to. Ray played drums!!
IEROnic
Killjoy
IEROnic
April 29th, 2007 at 09:42am
We got a camera in there and got like 10 pictures... lol more than I expected. Few of Frank. Lots of Gerard running and one of Gerard doing a Sonny Moore with his hands.. lol
swimgurl159
Killjoy
swimgurl159
April 29th, 2007 at 12:15pm
If anyone has pics can they post them? Please
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
April 29th, 2007 at 02:18pm
Yeah, I ache so much. Couldn't get up the stairs to my own house. I had to be pushed up by my friends. My favorite part was when they came out for the Revenge set and Gerard said "You've been a baaaaaaaaad girl, Marilyn". That was so awesome. The zipper thing just made it even better.
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
April 29th, 2007 at 02:19pm
Did anyone see that one guy who dressed as Gerard in the jacket and tie, complete with long shaggy hair? I was in line near him and then moshing against him for a while in the pit. It was pretty weird. He looked pretty convincing.
kel.suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
kel.suicide
April 29th, 2007 at 02:38pm
i think i stood in line near that guy at first, but then i left.

did he have like a black suit on. blue eyes with eyeliner and red eye make-up and black hair.
VeryMeryUnbirthday
Killjoy
VeryMeryUnbirthday
April 29th, 2007 at 03:20pm
chyea, anyone with pics pretty please post them ^-^

i was just sad that the Three Cheers set was so short. they only played a few songs, and they didn't play either of my favorites... i'm not that upset though

it went by SOOO fast! and everything was kind of a blur by the end. by time the Black Parade set was over, i actually thought they had skipped singing "This Is How I Disappear"!

and yeah the security guards were really nice about giving people water, thank God
intoxicated.
Always Born a Crime
intoxicated.
April 29th, 2007 at 06:41pm
kel.suicide:
oh, i laughed soo hard when he said that! hahaha. he's funnyyyy.
kel.suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
kel.suicide
April 29th, 2007 at 07:37pm
i know! thank god for the nice security guards. jesus. ha.