Don't have an account? Create one!

05/22/2007 - Portland, OR - Memorial Coliseum

AuthorMessage
DisenchantedPhantom
Thinking Happy Thoughts
DisenchantedPhantom
June 14th, 2007 at 11:27pm
Yea, best dress code EVER!

and you get brownie points for going to shows and telling them what people where wearing
DisenchantedPhantom
Thinking Happy Thoughts
DisenchantedPhantom
June 14th, 2007 at 11:27pm
Whoops... ignore.
Mikey.
Banned
Mikey.
June 15th, 2007 at 01:28am
Their dresscode rocks, haha.

That's awesome. I never knew that.

The only Hot Topic around here is in the mall, and if you work anywhere in the mall, you get discounts like, everywhere. Like there was this guy making balloon animals, and my friend and I got swords (because we thought of them in a perv way) and so after about 4 hours, we walked by the dude about 10 times. He asked us if we were bored, and we said yeah, so then he told us to get him a Starbucks, and he gave us money, and it was only 80 cents or something.

Oh wait, it was a coffee thing from Cinnabon. Oh well, same different.
I could get discount bubble tea smoothies! Oh, how I love those things.
DisenchantedPhantom
Thinking Happy Thoughts
DisenchantedPhantom
June 15th, 2007 at 02:58am
Bubble tea is.... ew xD

All the Hottopics here are in malls too. I didn't know about the entire mall discount. cool!
Mikey.
Banned
Mikey.
June 15th, 2007 at 10:59pm
I hate tea, but bubble tea smoothies are love. Haha. I'm so tottally spamming, but oh well.
Mocker
Salute You in Your Grave
Mocker
June 16th, 2007 at 10:23pm
Did anyone catch Gerard on 105.1 The Buzz, eariler today?

I was a half asleep when the radio alarm went off and I heard him talking about Teenagers.
Avril Rokks1
Killjoy
Avril Rokks1
June 17th, 2007 at 01:02am
he was on da buzz!?!?!? I listen to dat every day! gurr... *punches self in face* I cant believe it... Was he on a phone or actually in there?
Mikey.
Banned
Mikey.
June 17th, 2007 at 02:39am
I heard it. He was on there twice. Well recordings from interviews were. One was where we was talking about how teenagers was about being against teenage violence. I don't remember the other one. It was nothing new though. A few days ago, they played the clip where they were talking about Gee turning 30, and Frank commented about trees. I love that clip. So no he wasn't there, and no he wasn't on the phone. They got clips from interviews is all.
DisenchantedPhantom
Thinking Happy Thoughts
DisenchantedPhantom
June 17th, 2007 at 10:24pm
Sweet. I figured the boys wouldn't actually be in the radio studio...
Avril Rokks1
Killjoy
Avril Rokks1
June 18th, 2007 at 08:11pm
dang it! My moms friend used to work for Entercom (the radio station thingy majigar) and if he was really in there, I pobly could have got him to let me in there and see him! gurr... I like the clip with the trees, too.
"yeah, thirty is like 20"
"yeah, for trees!"
oh! I also love the part in that where the guy interviewing them was all "so Gerard, how do you feel about turning 30?" and frank was just crackin up. LOL makes me laugh...wow... i never type this much...
Mikey.
Banned
Mikey.
June 22nd, 2007 at 01:57am
Frank cracking up is so fucking adorable. It's like AWWH! But yeah, Gerard wasn't there, or even on those phone, so you didn't miss anything.
Avril Rokks1
Killjoy
Avril Rokks1
July 5th, 2007 at 07:38pm
well.... now i'm sad..... I love Gee and Frankie! (check my name) and they're my idols. I sing and play guitar for that matter... Oh, Em, GEE! wat da FRANK! LOL I'm tottally spamming but... I'm a little bit hyper right now!

bubi!