Don't have an account? Create one!

05/22/2007 - Portland, OR - Memorial Coliseum

AuthorMessage
Mikey.
Banned
Mikey.
May 24th, 2007 at 02:46am
DisenchantedPhantom:
Security is lame. You will have a better chance of meeting them at PR. Which one are you going to?
If you were facing the Colliseum, went to the right of it, walked down the street, the tour buses were down there, towards the end of the street. There was a little mini parking lot sort of, with one huge garage door so they could unload the equipment and stuff. There were about 5 tour buses there. Hard to miss.

When I was waiting in line, there was a parking lot with 5 buses in it, and the lady said it was all stage crew buses. I heard one of the buses was gold, and I didn't see a gold bus, so I figured maybe it was the truth.

Hopefully the Auburn one.
Fear and Regret
Crash Queen
Fear and Regret
May 24th, 2007 at 10:42am
I wanted to sneak my camera in so bad but then again it might've broke if I dropped it when I jumped at the concert!

Anyways, it was pretty funny how someone on the floor throw, I don't know what it was, maybe a shirt, at the stage and it flew passed Gerard's face! XDDD

I also liked it when Bob smiled and shook his head when the sparks were falling from the curtain railing. Wow.

DUDES. After the concert I was in line with my friend to buy a poster and these kids and, I think and their parents, were talking about how cool the concert was and everything and one of the kids admitted that she only knew four of MCR's songs! O.O

I got pissed and then one of the others said that they liked the song Helena. . .They even said Helena wrong. Oh, well. At least some other kids were nice enough to give us some of the confetti from the concert! ROFL x 2934872093847

Yeah, we asked for confetti while we were outside waiting for my friend's dad and these two girls walk by with a black plastic garbage bag with confetti. But my friend was nice enough to ask for some after I told her five times, "Ask them if we can have some!" XDDD Best night of my life!
DisenchantedPhantom
Thinking Happy Thoughts
DisenchantedPhantom
May 24th, 2007 at 02:10pm
I got conffeti too!
SECURITY LIES!!!!!
There were 5 tour buses. Two I believe for the bands.... I dunno about the rest.
They drove away to the airport in two red ones.
I didn't see anyone throw anything. Funny. Good thing it wasn't underwear or he would've freaked if it landed on his face. LMAO
Fear and Regret
Crash Queen
Fear and Regret
May 24th, 2007 at 02:26pm
Fo' sho'! XD

[Ahem]

OMGawrsh! After he sang Mama he was crying and said something like, "A surprise party? For me?"

Can someone help me on what exactly did he say?
DisenchantedPhantom
Thinking Happy Thoughts
DisenchantedPhantom
May 24th, 2007 at 02:57pm
"A surprise party? A surprise party? For me? You shouldn't have."
I do believe were his exact words.

Dude, why don't they record these things, and have dvd's available for every show? That would be awesome.
Fear and Regret
Crash Queen
Fear and Regret
May 24th, 2007 at 03:17pm
If they did it would take a while to make it and sell it later.

Was it just me or did Gerard's voice crack for a split second before singing, was it, Cancer?
DisenchantedPhantom
Thinking Happy Thoughts
DisenchantedPhantom
May 24th, 2007 at 03:29pm
They could mail them out to people.... I would wait.
I didn't hear it... but I really couldn't hear well. The Bled made my ears feel like they were gonna explode, and I had to wear plugs after that.
Mikey.
Banned
Mikey.
May 24th, 2007 at 05:30pm
Fear and Regret:
I wanted to sneak my camera in so bad but then again it might've broke if I dropped it when I jumped at the concert!

Anyways, it was pretty funny how someone on the floor throw, I don't know what it was, maybe a shirt, at the stage and it flew passed Gerard's face! XDDD

I also liked it when Bob smiled and shook his head when the sparks were falling from the curtain railing. Wow.

DUDES. After the concert I was in line with my friend to buy a poster and these kids and, I think and their parents, were talking about how cool the concert was and everything and one of the kids admitted that she only knew four of MCR's songs! O.O

I got pissed and then one of the others said that they liked the song Helena. . .They even said Helena wrong. Oh, well. At least some other kids were nice enough to give us some of the confetti from the concert! ROFL x 2934872093847

Yeah, we asked for confetti while we were outside waiting for my friend's dad and these two girls walk by with a black plastic garbage bag with confetti. But my friend was nice enough to ask for some after I told her five times, "Ask them if we can have some!" XDDD Best night of my life!

That was me and my friend you asked! Haha. That's cool. You could've had more if ya wanted. I still have a garbage bag full haha. I wish I knew you were from INO!
Mikey.
Banned
Mikey.
May 24th, 2007 at 05:34pm
DisenchantedPhantom:
I got conffeti too!
SECURITY LIES!!!!!
There were 5 tour buses. Two I believe for the bands.... I dunno about the rest.
They drove away to the airport in two red ones.
I didn't see anyone throw anything. Funny. Good thing it wasn't underwear or he would've freaked if it landed on his face. LMAO

I didn't see anyone throw anything either, but I was short so I couldn't see that well even though I was in the second row (on Frank's side Very Happy) most of the time.
I saw 5 buses and 2 had Jersey plates, so I told my friend "Hey! I bet those two NJ one's are their's!" But then I asked a worker and she said they were all stagehand buses. Oh well, hopefully if I get to go to PR I can atleast get Frankie's signature.
Lights
Salute You in Your Grave
Lights
May 24th, 2007 at 09:40pm
I seriously regret not staying up there, but that guy was being vicious. And when I was standing in line I saw all of those buses too, and I knew that they wouldn't have five buses for just stage crew. I was talking to the girl (striped red and white tank top girl) and we were like, "if they come out... I'll pass out.." hahaha. it was hilarious. but I needed to get home. it was an incredibly long drive..

I asked my brother to take me to PR and he said that we should just go to Warped. and I was like, "but MCR's not playing Warped... They're playing Projekt Revolution.." and he told me "You have to go to Warped once in your life, it's an amazing experience"
I want to go to Warped, but I want to go to PR to meet MCR. and the closest is Auburn, WA but they're not selling tickets for some reason.. and my mom said that if they were playing in Reno or Vegas that we could go down there because we're Wroldmark members, so we have condo's down there.. but I didn't see a date near there.
Anyone who lives around there know if there's a date near Reno or Vegas?
DisenchantedPhantom
Thinking Happy Thoughts
DisenchantedPhantom
May 24th, 2007 at 11:05pm
There are quite a few in Cali....
I am not familiar with Cali so I don't know if any of the shows are near vegas.
Mikey.
Banned
Mikey.
May 24th, 2007 at 11:06pm
The Auburn date will be on sale eventually. They're just not on sale yet because they just added the date.

Edit: The Auburn tickets go on sale June 1st.
DisenchantedPhantom
Thinking Happy Thoughts
DisenchantedPhantom
May 25th, 2007 at 12:11am
They go on sale eariler if you have presale passwords.

Tix are soooo expensive. I'm looking at the Aubern date too now that they have added it, but 85 bucks?????!?!?!?!????!?!!!!!!? At least I think they cost that much they cost... pricing/seating confuse me for this tour Mad

My mom is gonna be like, you already spent 80 bucks for MCR, now you wanna spend 100 on Projekt Rev?
Mikey.
Banned
Mikey.
May 25th, 2007 at 01:48am
My mom isn't gonna let me go probably. Sad
I wonder if they're touring after PR still? Someone said they were. If they are, they need to come back to Portland!
DisenchantedPhantom
Thinking Happy Thoughts
DisenchantedPhantom
May 25th, 2007 at 02:16am
There was this really important looking guy that looked kinda familiar I saw after the concert when I was harassing the crew for a set list. I think I heard him say they probably won't come back this year, but he def sounded like they would come back.
Mocker
Salute You in Your Grave
Mocker
May 25th, 2007 at 05:37am
I really hope they come back here, it'd be so awesome.

I got a ton of confetti too. When it blasted out I was grabbing handfulls, stuffing it in my bag and pockets. The dude next to me though I was barking haha

If you guys want to see the pics I got just check out my myspace. The pictures are public so you dont have a have an account to see them.

My Link:
www.myspace.com/surrender_disenchanted
DisenchantedPhantom
Thinking Happy Thoughts
DisenchantedPhantom
May 25th, 2007 at 03:50pm
Lloyd Dobbler:

I got a ton of confetti too. When it blasted out I was grabbing handfulls, stuffing it in my bag and pockets. The dude next to me though I was barking haha

If you guys want to see the pics I got just check out my myspace. The pictures are public so you dont have a have an account to see them.

My Link:

Shocked Shocked Shocked Cheese Cheese Cheese

Thank you!!!!
*runs off to myspace*

EDIT: I don't see them. I'll check later.
Fear and Regret
Crash Queen
Fear and Regret
May 25th, 2007 at 05:31pm
xMxCxRxforxlifex:
That was me and my friend you asked! Haha. That's cool. You could've had more if ya wanted. I still have a garbage bag full haha. I wish I knew you were from INO!
Seriously?!

[Laughs]

If I only known that sooner I would've asked you to get me some else from the floor during the concert!

But it was really nice of you giving us some of your guys' confetti.

Oh! I talked to my friend this morning and she was in the floor also and she told me that she had to stuff the confetti in her shirt until the concert was over and then she bagged and labeled it 'MCR Concert'.

Speaking of which, I better label my bag too. . .
DisenchantedPhantom
Thinking Happy Thoughts
DisenchantedPhantom
May 25th, 2007 at 06:53pm
DisenchantedPhantom:
Lloyd Dobbler:

My Link:

Shocked Shocked Shocked Cheese Cheese Cheese

Thank you!!!!
*runs off to myspace*

EDIT: I don't see them. I'll check later.

I. Just. Died. Wow
Thank you so much for sharing.
Amazing Cheese
Mikey.
Banned
Mikey.
May 25th, 2007 at 06:55pm
Fear and Regret:
xMxCxRxforxlifex:
Seriously?!

[Laughs]

If I only known that sooner I would've asked you to get me some else from the floor during the concert!

But it was really nice of you giving us some of your guys' confetti.

Oh! I talked to my friend this morning and she was in the floor also and she told me that she had to stuff the confetti in her shirt until the concert was over and then she bagged and labeled it 'MCR Concert'.

Speaking of which, I better label my bag too. . .

Haha, yeahh.

At the end of the concert I was running and sliding on all of the confetti and then just grabbing as much as I could.

But yeahh, you're welcome. I had enough confetti, haha.

My confetti is in the garage haha.