Don't have an account? Create one!

05/22/2007 - Portland, OR - Memorial Coliseum

AuthorMessage
Mikey.
Banned
Mikey.
May 27th, 2007 at 02:15am
Yeah. He needed to talk more too I think.
DisenchantedPhantom
Thinking Happy Thoughts
DisenchantedPhantom
May 27th, 2007 at 02:32am
My mom said that bands either go out with a bang for the end of their tour, or call it in. Even though the show was amazing, I can't help thinking they kinda went slightly lame ass on the Portland show. But lame ass for MCR is above and beyond what is good for most bands nowadays, so I shouldn't be complaining. I wish there had been an encore too... I was so expecting one.
Mikey.
Banned
Mikey.
May 27th, 2007 at 02:37am
Yeah. They seemed like they were in a hurry kind of. According to security, they were in a really big rush to go to Japan. Not because they like it there more, but for some other reason. But yeah, lame ass for MCR is still better than when other bands do their best.
DisenchantedPhantom
Thinking Happy Thoughts
DisenchantedPhantom
May 27th, 2007 at 02:43am
Hurry, yes I got that hint.... I thought they were supposed to take 10 days off!
But already they are in Japan at award shows and performing. They shouldn't have been hurrying though... their plane didn't leave until 6 am.... there was time.... Sad
Mikey.
Banned
Mikey.
May 27th, 2007 at 03:13am
Yeahh. I'm hoping if I can find a way to go to PR, it won't be as hurried or whatever. Especially since it's their 1st PR show I'd be going to.
DisenchantedPhantom
Thinking Happy Thoughts
DisenchantedPhantom
May 27th, 2007 at 03:30am
Nice. That is sweet.
Wait, Seattle is the first show? Cool.
Mikey.
Banned
Mikey.
May 27th, 2007 at 03:45pm
Auburn. But it's close enough to Seattle, so yeah. But I guess I won't be going anyway. My mom said there's no way she's driving me 2.5 hours to go to a concert. She doesn't understand how much MCR means to me. Oh how I wish I was old enough to drive. By the time MCR comes back to Portland, which will probably be after their break, it'll probably be about 3 years from now. By then I should be able to drive, or atleast be learning. If I can drive by then, I can go to concerts without having to bug my mom to drive me.
DisenchantedPhantom
Thinking Happy Thoughts
DisenchantedPhantom
May 27th, 2007 at 03:54pm
I will have to take Grayhound... Unless I can find someone else who is going...
Avril Rokks1
Killjoy
Avril Rokks1
May 27th, 2007 at 05:30pm
I went to that show. It was REALLY fun. Oh, and to answer your Q. about who opened for them, it was The Blood. (to tell you the truth, they weren't all that good) Gee Way rose out of a hospital bed, and then sang to my friend because she fell down the stairs... *lol* SKINNY JEANS AND A BIG BUTT ARE NICE ON GEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
DisenchantedPhantom
Thinking Happy Thoughts
DisenchantedPhantom
May 27th, 2007 at 05:37pm
o.0
Yea...We were all there.
It was The Bled that opened for them, not The Blood.
But the show was awesome Smile
Avril Rokks1
Killjoy
Avril Rokks1
May 28th, 2007 at 12:19pm
Well, hey... I was close! LOL... That was the best thing i've EVER, and I mean EVER seen! Gerard did the whole marching thing, and yeah... we were all there.. heh heh... Hail i'm not worthy of you, Gee... thud Hottness is all i need... *i'm going crazy!)
Avril Rokks1
Killjoy
Avril Rokks1
May 28th, 2007 at 12:48pm
xMxCxR, I'm totally with ya! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE My chem. I want to see 'em again!!!!! I WANNA GO TO AUBURN! Frank 2.5 mi.! I don't give a frank! god...
DisenchantedPhantom
Thinking Happy Thoughts
DisenchantedPhantom
May 28th, 2007 at 02:26pm
They sound really good live.... I'm impressed.
Avril Rokks1
Killjoy
Avril Rokks1
May 28th, 2007 at 03:59pm
I know. Although Gerards voice was squeeky, it made him cuter! His voice was perfect for MAMA.. I mean PERFECT! Dude, the jokes Gee made where HILARIOUS! Disenchanted , Wanna b my friend?
DisenchantedPhantom
Thinking Happy Thoughts
DisenchantedPhantom
May 28th, 2007 at 04:45pm
Sure.... friend me.
Mikey.
Banned
Mikey.
May 28th, 2007 at 07:11pm
No offence Opinions_only_please, I kind of doubt Gee was singing just to your friend... With the thousands of people there, he wasn't singing to just one person specifically, I'm sure. Sorry to burst your (and your friend's) bubble.
Avril Rokks1
Killjoy
Avril Rokks1
May 28th, 2007 at 10:23pm
It's aight... Smiley Gee is hott though. You HAVE to admit that... Do do do doodley doodle doo... heh heh.. sorry... Smiley
Mikey.
Banned
Mikey.
May 29th, 2007 at 02:41am
Hah, of course Gee is hot. He's so sexy. No matter how wrong it is since he's around 17 years older than me.
DisenchantedPhantom
Thinking Happy Thoughts
DisenchantedPhantom
May 29th, 2007 at 03:56am
less than 10 for me xD
Lights
Salute You in Your Grave
Lights
May 29th, 2007 at 03:46pm
haha. I love how some people come and act like they're the only people at the concert. XD.
Only 2.5 hours for you to go to Auburn?!
I drove three just to see them in Portland.
I'm trying to convince my brother to take me, and it's like a 6 hour drive, but he's taking the Warped Tour argument.
"You have to go once in your life. It's something you'll never forget"
I'm like, "Well MCR's on PR and I want to meet them. We can go to both."
blahh.