Bleeding on the Floor
SamSorrow
March 12th, 2007 at 02:21pm
Have any of you met them?

Yep...well Gee and Frank

Where did you meet them?

After their show on November 13th 2006

How did you meet them?

My best friend had an asthma attack inside, we went outside so she could get her inhailer off my mum&dad like 2songs before the end. My dad goes 'hey, there's a tour bus with some barriers round it, shall we go wait round there?' cause he knew we wanted to meet them really bad =)

What did you say?

To Gee- 'Um...hi Gerard...thank you so much for coming out
To Frank- [[I was a stuttering wreck]] Can I have a hug? *hugs*

my little brother said 'Thats a hand for shaking' after he shook Gee's hand then proper flirted with Frank

Gee is my best mates ultimate HERO and idol so she said 'Gerard you're amazing' about 5 times and he laughed and said 'thank you'

What did you do?

Almost died. Hugged Frank =D

What did THEY say?

Gee- 'Thank You' seriously I think that was all he could say. He looked a bit ill 2bh
Frank- oh god we had a proper long convo about hugs and guitars and the fact that me, me mate and my mum are seeing them again on 24th March [[12 days!!]] and Frank said 'AWESOME! Cant wait to see you again!"

What did THEY do?

Gee- Signed mine&my mates TBP album, shook my mates&my little brothers hand
Frank- Signed mine&my mates TBP album, hugged us, chatted to us for aggggges

They were so cool

we werent allowed pics =(
and couldnt stay for the others cause my dad had to get up at 5am the next day and had already waited really nicely [[playing eyespy with some random]] till 12.30am

Me and my friend CJ acted like total teenies
LOL
me and my mum have a joke argument on who's better Gee or Frank and when we were walking away I said [[a little too loud]] 'Mum, how hot is he?!'
Embarassed
and I never act like a teenie [[ive liked em for almost over 2 years now]]
I was well embarrased!!

But Frank looked at me and grinned really widely so it was okay Very Happy
Nyx;zombified
Killjoy
Nyx;zombified
March 12th, 2007 at 03:14pm
toothy:

Holy gosh Shocked
That is the saddest thing I have EVER heard in my life, And it didn't even happen to me!.
Oh my goodness, my prayers and thoughts are with you.
WELL, I hope you do get to meet them when you see them again.
Then I will be relieved (for some odd reason I have the urge to get you to meet MCR, just because your story is so heart breaking) Very Happy

Lmao.
Thank you very much. I shall make it my life-long ambition so you are no longer heart boken. ^_^
Nyx;zombified
Killjoy
Nyx;zombified
March 12th, 2007 at 03:19pm
XxPixiexX:

Yep...well Gee and Frank

Where did you meet them?

After their show on November 13th 2006

How did you meet them?

My best friend had an asthma attack inside, we went outside so she could get her inhailer off my mum&dad like 2songs before the end. My dad goes 'hey, there's a tour bus with some barriers round it, shall we go wait round there?' cause he knew we wanted to meet them really bad =)

What did you say?

To Gee- 'Um...hi Gerard...thank you so much for coming out
To Frank- [[I was a stuttering wreck]] Can I have a hug? *hugs*

my little brother said 'Thats a hand for shaking' after he shook Gee's hand then proper flirted with Frank

Gee is my best mates ultimate HERO and idol so she said 'Gerard you're amazing' about 5 times and he laughed and said 'thank you'

What did you do?

Almost died. Hugged Frank =D

What did THEY say?

Gee- 'Thank You' seriously I think that was all he could say. He looked a bit ill 2bh
Frank- oh god we had a proper long convo about hugs and guitars and the fact that me, me mate and my mum are seeing them again on 24th March [[12 days!!]] and Frank said 'AWESOME! Cant wait to see you again!"

What did THEY do?

Gee- Signed mine&my mates TBP album, shook my mates&my little brothers hand
Frank- Signed mine&my mates TBP album, hugged us, chatted to us for aggggges

They were so cool

we werent allowed pics =(
and couldnt stay for the others cause my dad had to get up at 5am the next day and had already waited really nicely [[playing eyespy with some random]] till 12.30am

Me and my friend CJ acted like total teenies
LOL
me and my mum have a joke argument on who's better Gee or Frank and when we were walking away I said [[a little too loud]] 'Mum, how hot is he?!'
Embarassed
and I never act like a teenie [[ive liked em for almost over 2 years now]]
I was well embarrased!!

But Frank looked at me and grinned really widely so it was okay Very Happy

*sighs wistfully* That is like a dream come true. You are luckier than my lucky pants. Shifty2
xerica.fiercex
Jazz Hands
xerica.fiercex
March 12th, 2007 at 04:32pm
yes.

Where did you meet them?
Bob in FL and Sacramento
the rest of them in Sacramento

How did you meet them?
i chased Bob while OKGO was performing,(next big thing6 in florida) and then talked to him and the tour manager about the gifts we got them and stuff, so then when we ran into gerard bob and the tour manager in sacramento, CA bob was like OMG what are you guys doing here and we were like we told you we follow you guys all over lol.. and he was like woah.. so him and the tour manager got us backstage. so thanks to the tour manager and sir bobert buttons himself

What did you say?
oh God, well i talked to all of them for awhile.
ray mostly his pacman game we got him.. lol
bob.. a ton of stuff that kids halarious..
frank.. my make up, how much i love him lol. and how he thinks the airport is ripping us off lol and more stuff
mikey about the gift we got him and my 4yr old cousin who is in love with him
gerard, his tea, and about how we are going to go see them in NJ and the UK .. and .. lil other stuff here and there..

What did you do?
smiled, laughed, hugged a lot, hugged for a long time lol took pictures, cried, and yea.. a lot of things lol..

What did THEY say?
um they kind of responded to the stuff i talked about up there lol ^^

What did THEY do?
uh a lot of stuff.. one of my best memories was when i met frank i started crying. and then he wanted to take a picture.. but my eyes looked stoned lol.. so him and bob began to fan me off.. lol.. it was so cute.. lol
umm Gerard bounced a ball.. lol.
Ray stared at his game like he won the lottery.
bob walked around a lot.. hugged me a lot and talked a lot lol
mikey stood around and talked to my aunt for a long time.

Full details please.

Umm so basically i got to hang out backstage with them and then got to watch the show side stage..
it was like the best chapter in my book of chasing MCR lol
umm lots of funny stuff happened lol
like for one example lol
you know the famous stretching and high fives they do..
yea i got to witness it.. my blessed eyes lol
but anyway.. Bob was stretching and had his leg like folded against the wall and Worm was like "dude bob what happened to your leg?" and bob was like "OMG MY LEGS MISSING!!"
hahahaha yea a lot of stuff happened.. i cant type all of it lol

you may ask why.. bob and the tour manager cared for us so much to get us backstage.. instead of some lil meet and greet or something lol
idk.. we told him all we did.. lol and they liked it lol
and we got them gifts so .. idk.. lol
dude it was amazing the tour manager told security and stuff that we werent meet and greet fans but we were "personal guest of my chemical romance"
aww -dies and goes to heaven- lol

heres a vid about some of my journey for them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM4Yskr4oWU
Kirstyf
Jazz Hands
Kirstyf
March 12th, 2007 at 04:54pm
That is such a good story. I wish I had one too - oh well, maybe in two weeks time!!
xerica.fiercex
Jazz Hands
xerica.fiercex
March 12th, 2007 at 05:00pm
mines a boring story... lol i cant go into detail.. or like.it would be way too long.. but.. it was exciting lol
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
March 12th, 2007 at 05:32pm
Yes. Bob, Mikey, and Gerard.

Where did you meet them?
The Hard Rock Hotel in Orlando, Florida.

How did you meet them?
Well, I met Bob at 3:00 AM when they all first got at the hotel. He was smoking a cigerette outside the lobby. I met Mikey and Gerard the day of my show just waiting around the hotel.

What did you say?
When I met Bob, I kept apologizing because I felt bad for stalking him at 3:00 AM. I kept apologizing to Mikey too because, well, I don't know.. And, for Gerard, I don't think I really could say anything. I was a total mess.

What did you do?
I got pictures with all three of them. I cried after I met Bob (luckily not in front of him), and I was shaking uncontrollably when I met Gerard.

What did THEY say?
Well, when I first approached Bob, one of the guys that was with him (a roadie or something) said to me, "Leave him alone, he just got off a plane. He's tired." So, I felt terrible until Bob said, "Hey, no it's okay. Seriously, it's fine." It made me feel so much better. And, after I kept apologiing to Mikey, he kept saying, "It's all good, it's all good." And Gerard seemed kinda out of it. I could tell he was extremely tired (he was getting a coffee), so I didn't try to make conversation with him.

What did THEY do?
Mikey signed the sleeve of my shirt and Gerard signed a napkin from the cafe in the hotel.

Full details please.
I'm pretty sure that's it. I've had two other oppurtunities to meet Bob and I could have chased after Frank and Ray that night (or morning, I should say) but I don't feel the need to meet band members every chance I get. Even if they are my heroes.
SamSorrow
Bleeding on the Floor
SamSorrow
March 12th, 2007 at 05:37pm
Nyx;zombified:

*sighs wistfully* That is like a dream come true. You are luckier than my lucky pants. Shifty2

I have to look at my signed TBP cd every so often and look at the pics my mum sneakily took to remind myself that it did actually happen LOL

*Bit it forgot; We bought them presents and wrote them letters which we gave to Gee
and when Frank came to see us we told them about them and he goes;
"The ones in the envelopes?" *me and my mate nod* "YEA! I got them!! Thank you sooooo much for the buttons!!!"
[[we got him Nightmare Before Xmas badges]]
"There were letters too?" *nods again* "I'll definatly read them later Very Happy "
Kira Lawliet
Fabulous Killjoy
Kira Lawliet
March 12th, 2007 at 05:55pm
I am going to cry!Crying or Very sad 'Cause I've never met MCR in person. I will probably never get to meet any pepole I wanna meet because not very many come around here in Wisconsin. I never get to meet them when they do. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
March 12th, 2007 at 05:57pm
princesswar:
I am going to cry!Crying or Very sad 'Cause I've never met MCR in person. I will probably never get to meet any pepole I wanna meet because not very many come around here in Wisconsin. I never get to meet them when they do. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

You're only 14. I'm sure you'll meet SOMEBODY sooner or later. Don't give up hope just yet.
SoCalMCRFan
Fabulous Killjoy
SoCalMCRFan
March 12th, 2007 at 09:59pm
Mrs.Halloween:
SoCalMCRFan:
Full details please. After MCR performed at the iPayOne Center in San Diego, fans and I waited by the busses. Worm, Gerard, Ray, and Bob came out. Gerard signed my flyer and I took a picture with him. I didn't ask for a hug because he left me speechless. (Damn...) Bob and Ray also signed my flyer and took pics. They gave me a hug and I was SO happy.

damn you girl - i want a hug from bob. Disgust.
xD.

You'll get a hug. It never hurts to ask. Very Happy
x_pansy
Motor Baby
x_pansy
March 12th, 2007 at 11:17pm
Holy fucking geesus christ! EricaxRevenge you are the luckiest chick in the entire world!! Gah 'personal guests'!!?
the used.
In The Murder Scene
the used.
March 13th, 2007 at 06:28am
I love these stories! Very Happy They're so great. I can't wait to write about my meeting with them here too.
I'm actually seeing MCR in 27 days on Gerard's 30 th birthday! Very Happy

But I have these thoughts, awful thoughts. And they won’t go away...
._._. MCR 2007 ._._.

And if you really think I’m all right, then remember this; I’m Not Okay (I Promise)...
Toothy
Salute You in Your Grave
Toothy
March 13th, 2007 at 06:59am
HOLY SHIT ERICA REVENGE!
YOU ARE TO MOST ENVIED PERSON ON THE PLANET RIGHT NOW!.
HOLY GOSH!.
Backstage?
PERSONAL GUESTS?

Did you following them around the U.S and U.K or something?
I plan on doing that on my gap year.
Follow them around the world.
David Cook.
Motor Baby
David Cook.
March 13th, 2007 at 11:44am
EricaxRevenge:
yes.

Where did you meet them?
Bob in FL and Sacramento
the rest of them in Sacramento

How did you meet them?
i chased Bob while OKGO was performing,(next big thing6 in florida) and then talked to him and the tour manager about the gifts we got them and stuff, so then when we ran into gerard bob and the tour manager in sacramento, CA bob was like OMG what are you guys doing here and we were like we told you we follow you guys all over lol.. and he was like woah.. so him and the tour manager got us backstage. so thanks to the tour manager and sir bobert buttons himself

What did you say?
oh God, well i talked to all of them for awhile.
ray mostly his pacman game we got him.. lol
bob.. a ton of stuff that kids halarious..
frank.. my make up, how much i love him lol. and how he thinks the airport is ripping us off lol and more stuff
mikey about the gift we got him and my 4yr old cousin who is in love with him
gerard, his tea, and about how we are going to go see them in NJ and the UK .. and .. lil other stuff here and there..

What did you do?
smiled, laughed, hugged a lot, hugged for a long time lol took pictures, cried, and yea.. a lot of things lol..

What did THEY say?
um they kind of responded to the stuff i talked about up there lol ^^

What did THEY do?
uh a lot of stuff.. one of my best memories was when i met frank i started crying. and then he wanted to take a picture.. but my eyes looked stoned lol.. so him and bob began to fan me off.. lol.. it was so cute.. lol
umm Gerard bounced a ball.. lol.
Ray stared at his game like he won the lottery.
bob walked around a lot.. hugged me a lot and talked a lot lol
mikey stood around and talked to my aunt for a long time.

Full details please.

Umm so basically i got to hang out backstage with them and then got to watch the show side stage..
it was like the best chapter in my book of chasing MCR lol
umm lots of funny stuff happened lol
like for one example lol
you know the famous stretching and high fives they do..
yea i got to witness it.. my blessed eyes lol
but anyway.. Bob was stretching and had his leg like folded against the wall and Worm was like "dude bob what happened to your leg?" and bob was like "OMG MY LEGS MISSING!!"
hahahaha yea a lot of stuff happened.. i cant type all of it lol

you may ask why.. bob and the tour manager cared for us so much to get us backstage.. instead of some lil meet and greet or something lol
idk.. we told him all we did.. lol and they liked it lol
and we got them gifts so .. idk.. lol
dude it was amazing the tour manager told security and stuff that we werent meet and greet fans but we were "personal guest of my chemical romance"
aww -dies and goes to heaven- lol

heres a vid about some of my journey for them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM4Yskr4oWU

My god, you are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky. Im jealous to the MAX. nice video too. Mr. Green
xerica.fiercex
Jazz Hands
xerica.fiercex
March 13th, 2007 at 12:13pm
toothy:
HOLY SHIT ERICA REVENGE!
YOU ARE TO MOST ENVIED PERSON ON THE PLANET RIGHT NOW!.
HOLY GOSH!.
Backstage?
PERSONAL GUESTS?

Did you following them around the U.S and U.K or something?
I plan on doing that on my gap year.
Follow them around the world.

heh.. thanks? lol.. i dont like to be envied lol... every fan is going to meet My Chemical Romance, its in the Bible, hidden in the Index Wink

so far only the US but i am planning two shows for the UK.
i have always wanted to go.. so for what better reason then My Chem.
RAVE on my grave
Bleeding on the Floor
RAVE on my grave
March 13th, 2007 at 01:33pm
I'm seeing them in 11 days, and we're getting their at 7am....but its at the MEN arena, so chances are slim :S
EricaxRevenge, I hope you didn't shower after that. It would be a sin to wash away such glory.
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
March 13th, 2007 at 02:05pm
XxPixiexX:

Yep...well Gee and Frank

Where did you meet them?

After their show on November 13th 2006...

i was totally there at that show in liverpool too!!!! i hugged frank as well Very Happy. although i couldn't really talk to him cause my throat completely closed up and i had no idea what to say, apart from thankyou.

EricaXRevenge...your story is so beautiful. the youtube link won't work for me, meh, but reading stuff like that gives me this feeling in my stomach.
i love this thread, i love reading about people meeting the band and how happy it made them.
SamSorrow
Bleeding on the Floor
SamSorrow
March 13th, 2007 at 03:22pm
Mrs.Halloween:
XxPixiexX:

Yep...well Gee and Frank

Where did you meet them?

After their show on November 13th 2006...

i was totally there at that show in liverpool too!!!! i hugged frank as well Very Happy. although i couldn't really talk to him cause my throat completely closed up and i had no idea what to say, apart from thankyou.

Hahah ace!!
Well I was stood right at the front in the middle
standing with a really small lad wearing a all black trackie
My best mate started the 'MCR' chant that Ray waved to =D
and we were stood next to this lad who well fancied Frank [[well he didnt really but me and his mates were teasing him]] who had Frank's scorpian tattooed on his ankle...his mates said my little bro was 'hardcore' cause he had a myspace LOL

where were you stood?
SamSorrow
Bleeding on the Floor
SamSorrow
March 13th, 2007 at 03:48pm
Wild Eyed Joker:
I'm seeing them in 11 days, and we're getting their at 7am....but its at the MEN arena, so chances are slim :S

Im seeing them there!
=D