Don't have an account? Create one!

Have you ever met MCR?

AuthorMessage
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
March 15th, 2007 at 04:41pm
oh jeepers. xD.
i should probably start messeging your or something cause i'm going to get told off for spamming on this thread, haha.
i just called my mum to watch the video of your cousin singing and she looked a bit distressed, i think it's cause she read the line 'gerard and frank made out' above it. lol.
your stories about meeting them and hanging out are awesome!
xerica.fiercex
Jazz Hands
xerica.fiercex
March 15th, 2007 at 04:41pm
oh okay.. im just going into detail about my meet .. lol

but okay!
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
March 15th, 2007 at 05:10pm
Erica you're soooo lucky! And your cousin is too cute Very Happy
I have to meet MCR one day..
daniel radcliffe.
In a Bullet's Embrace
daniel radcliffe.
March 15th, 2007 at 05:14pm
crackerjack:
Erica you're soooo lucky! And your cousin is too cute Very Happy
I have to meet MCR one day..

I Agree
xerica.fiercex
Jazz Hands
xerica.fiercex
March 15th, 2007 at 06:59pm
thanks guys
yes she is.. shes my main lil chick =]
Just a Trick
Jazz Hands
Just a Trick
March 15th, 2007 at 07:08pm
ohmygod. *screams*
You're so lucky. I'm happy for you, but god, I hate you, I'm just so jealous now.. Sad
xerica.fiercex
Jazz Hands
xerica.fiercex
March 15th, 2007 at 07:10pm
thanks =]
Frank Fresh Prince
Joining The Black Parade
Frank Fresh Prince
March 15th, 2007 at 10:31pm
I met them in NY for 7th Ave Drop on FUSE, I didn't meet Mikey though...he's very sneaky.
Bob is awesome, he was just talking to everyone outside.
Frank did the same thing. Frank's bodyguard guy took my umbrella and used it on Frank cause it was raining (duh). I stood next to Frank, not knowing what to do. He looked at me and I was like "You have my umbrella" and he said he was sorry and told the guy to give it back to me but the guy wouldn't. Of course I told him that I didn't mind. I have the umbrella in a safe place Smile
Gerard and Ray came out after the show and I got pictures with them too.
It was amazing Smile AND like a total loser, I have the pics of them with me on my wall........yeah.
MCR.4.life
Killjoy
MCR.4.life
March 16th, 2007 at 02:31am
x_pansy:
^^ awww I love hearing about other people meeting them! Even though Im beyond jealousy right now, I'm so happy for you

Edit: FUCK YEA I AM SAVIOUR OF THE BROKEN!! WOOT WOOT! go my 200th post and Im sorry for the spam everyone... carry on

i have a feeling that i will have a REAL nice dream tonight that is MCR related. i am VERY jealous as well, but um, happy thoughts! My friend has never PERSONALLY met them, but she has gerard's myspace, e-mail, and phone number. she even called him to prove it to me......im not allowed to e-mail him. she wont let me..... i hate her out of envy but i love her like a sister lolz! maybe we'll get lucky!
Ryan Rocked Saturday
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Ryan Rocked Saturday
March 16th, 2007 at 02:39am
god, so jelous of your friend.
never can meet them personaly coz they'll never come here.
god, i hate being in nowheresville
miseryheartsme
Joining The Black Parade
miseryheartsme
March 16th, 2007 at 03:22am
I've never meet MCR. I've been trying, for like, 2 years. Haha, actually I've been trying to see them for 2 years... but I actually did see them 3/10/07... you know, at a show.
There was this one point where I was crowd surfing and I got pulled out of the pit by a guard, so I was standing between the stage and the baricade. And Gerard got off stage, and walked where I was while singing Sleep, and he like bumped into me and looked at me like he was sorry.
It was the funniest thing.
He couldn't stop singing in the middle of a song, but he looked like he wanted to apoligize for bumping into me.
= ]

Also, I've been to the places where they've filmed their videos and I always know where they film them.
The church where they filmed Helena - been there twice.
School they filmed I'm Not Okay - been there for a school dance.
Beach they filmed Ghost of You - been there.
Hanger where they filmed WTTBP - pass by it, but haven't actually set foot on it.

AND ERICA, BELIEVE ME, I THINK YOU'RE THE LUCKIEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD.
I'd give anything, ANYTHING, just to speak to MCR.
miseryheartsme
Joining The Black Parade
miseryheartsme
March 16th, 2007 at 03:25am
[quote="toothy"]
rockonbaby:

Awww, sounds like someone needs a hug.

Well, once I finnish school. In my gap year, me and my friend are taking the year off to travel. We're gonna stalk MCR. If they have an album out and are touring during that time, we'll probably follow them (around the world).
All we need to do really, is buy a round the world ticket, then you just plan your own interary, So we'll check tour dates and stuff and just book.
It'll cost us like, 8,000 dollars, but i've already saved up 2,000.
And if they don't have an album and stuff.........we will find out where they live. *does creepy shifty eyes*.
Probably go hunt gerard down in his house in the woods or something.

Either way, I am going to be FREE for a whole year to do as MUCH MCR stlaking and show-going as I want.
Wich means, I cna stay before and after shows as long as I want, and I don't have to go home afterwards.

I TOTALLY WANT TO DO THAT.
It'd be like, being a groupie.
And I've always wanted to do that since I saw Almost Famous.
= ]
kings of leon.
Always Born a Crime
kings of leon.
March 16th, 2007 at 02:25pm
TOTALLY WANT TO DO THAT.
It'd be like, being a groupie.
And I've always wanted to do that since I saw Almost Famous.
= ]

Only one of my favourite films ever. *nods*
Man, Erika you are so goddamned lucky. I doubt I'll even have alot of time wait around after the show next thursday =[
I was at their show at rock city in nottingham on the 15th Nov, and i was waiting, but my friend whos not really very pro mcr was getting restless and then my other friends mum came to pick us up =[
Then, the next day, checking out a bit of the old youtube, I only see videos of Frank and Gerard signing things and Gerard talking to some one about Queen, about half an hour after we left.
I have never been so gutted.
Ah well...Fingers crossed for next time kids.
water cooler romance
Jazz Hands
water cooler romance
March 16th, 2007 at 03:06pm
I'll go to Sweden in next July (and of course here in Finland too) and I'll try to meet them. They've never been in here and I hope they like Finland. How often do they usually come meeting fans after the show? I'd like to have a group picture with MCR. I've been their fan like two years but I've never had a change to meet them. In Love I really hope they'll have some time to chat with us... And I hope they'll go touring near to Holland in summer so I could go see them. Nyam
Soda Pop and Ritalin
Killjoy
Soda Pop and Ritalin
March 16th, 2007 at 05:10pm
toothy:
I'm not sure if there is a thread that is lurking in the depths of the forum about this.

Have any of you met them?
Yes, at the Cleveland, Ohio show on Feb 26, 2007

Where did you meet them?
See above

How did you meet them?
A friend of Mine works for Transworld which owns a lot of record companies in our arealiek FYE, Coconuts and such, and we met one of teh Label reps that she's good friends with there. We saw him after the show and he was like; "Guys! hey wait! Coem back here!" and so we waited while he went around looking for someone and then he said; "Come on!" and we went back into teh arena area and another friend had extra meet and greet passes. I put mine on upside downa nd tehn proceeded to DIE.

What did you say?
I told Ray he was fucking amazing and I was honored to meet him. He hesitated and tehn said; "God, tahnk you, I'm glad youliked the show." and I said, "Are you kidding? You were great!"
Frank said; "Hey I remember you! You on teh lower leve and you and your friend were the only ones dancing!" I almost shit my pants! He was serious because I was just complaining to Gina that I couldn't believe we were the only ones acting all excited! And he signed his name and said he was so glad we were there.
When I got to Bob he said, "Was it okay?" I was scandalized. i coudln't believe he just asked that. I said; "Are you fucking kidding! You guys are teh best ever! You were btter than KoRn and they're my favorite band in teh world!:
And mIkey said; "We're better than Korn?" And I said; "Yeah, and I've seen them live three times, on teh floor for every one! Your live show is awesome!"
Frank leans over Bob and says; "We're better than Korn! That's a fucking sweet ass compliment!" and Mikey says; "Those are big shoes to fill;"
I'm such a fucktard. You knwo what I said to him? "You're not doing too bad." WHO TEH HELL SAYS SHIT LIKE THAT??? I do, I guess. I wasn't thinking properly. Bob smiles and just shrugs. Then Gerard practically ripped teh poster out of mikey's hand and asked my name again and then said thanks and that was kinda it. I was blown away and when we got out side, yes i cried. I was so fucking happy I cried.

What did you do?
see above
What did THEY say?
again ^^^^^
What did THEY do?
Full details please.
Toothy
Salute You in Your Grave
Toothy
March 16th, 2007 at 09:14pm
Lucky people....
We All Fall Down
Fabulous Killjoy
We All Fall Down
March 16th, 2007 at 09:33pm
wow. I really want to meet them so so so much. ^-^
I might be on May 8th!
Jeanne Paulin.
Shotgun Sinner
Jeanne Paulin.
March 17th, 2007 at 06:38am
I'm so jealous...
I want to meet them so bad.
lol.
Old Gregg.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Old Gregg.
March 17th, 2007 at 07:17am
i wish they were doing a signing before the concert im going to
smile like a knife.
Joining The Black Parade
smile like a knife.
March 17th, 2007 at 10:42pm
Have any of you met them?
I have only met Frank. Twice in the same day.

Where did you meet them?
Outside the arena where they were playing.

What happened?
I was in line before the show with my friends at 4:30 in the morning. And he came out from the venue at 6:00 a.m. I have no clue why he was there that early. It was his first show back from being sick and all, if that accounts for anything.. It was freezing cold cos, you know, it was 6 in the morning plus it was in New Hampshire, so I had my sleeping bag out. I was nice and cozy in the sleeping bag, with it pulled over my head, listening to my iPod, when I hear someone go "Holy shit!" I look out of my sleeping bag and there's Frank walking towards the line. (There were probably a little over 10 people in line at this point in time) And I was like "Great. Perfect time to be found in my sleeping bag with messed up hair.." I didn't really say much at all.. I was kind of in shock that he was actually there. I didn’t even introduce myself or anything. lol I brought the album artwork for them to sign just in case we did meet them but I completely forgot about it. I got a picture with him but my friends little sister took it and she had her finger in front of the flash so it came out shitty..
My friends little sister was getting a picture with Frank and my friend was standing behind them so when Frank pulled away he accidentally hit my friend in the face. He said, “I definitely just punched you in the face.” It wasn’t an apology or even an question, it was a statement. Which we now have a joke about saying that she “got pwned by Frank Iero”. He was like, “I’m so tired, etc. etc.” stuff like that. (I don’t exactly remember cos, remember, I was in shock.) And then he said he was going back to the hotel to sleep. And we were like “Okay, bye!”

The second time I met him was later after the show. There was a group of about 15 waiting behind the arena, where the tour bus was, which was behind this chain link fence with an automatic gate thing. And there was this security guard there who told us we couldn't go any closer to the gate or we could be arrested. Something like that. Yeah, weird. But then the security guard left. So after awhile of waiting, at about 12:45, another girl that was waiting came over to the group I was with and she said, “Don’t scream, but I think that’s Frank Iero behind the gate.” And it was. He was trying to figure out how to open the gate to come out and talk to us, but he couldn’t figure it out. lol! So he was like, “Come over here!” And we said, “We can’t! We’ll be arrested!” So he said something like “Okay, I’ll come out” And while he was having difficulties opening the gate someone in our waiting group said, “Crawl under the gate!” which I found amusing but anyways. Frank waited for a truck (with all their set stuff in it, I assume) to go out the gate and while it was still open he snuck out. I finally got my album artwork signed and finally told him my name and I said, “We’ve been here since 4:30 this morning.” And he was like “Oh, did I meet you guys earlier?” And my friend said, “Yeah, I’m the one you hit in the face.” And he was like, “Oh, I’m sorry about that.” And she almost said, “No, it’s alright. Anytime. I enjoyed every second of it.” lol And I got another, better picture with Frank and I look like I’m about to faint in it. I pretty much was about to faint from excitement and joy and shock. lol It was still absolutely freezing out and it was lightly snowing so I said "Thanks for braving the cold for us.” And he was like “No problem.” That whole time while this was going on my friend was on her mobile phone calling her little sister and her friend to come and meet Frank but he had to leave by the time they got there, and they had run out of the hotel room without jackets or anything. So as Frank was going back inside the gate he was like, “Stay warm guys. And get that girl a fucking jacket!” It was all just good times. My friend then went back to the hotel room with her little sister and friend so I was left alone waiting to see if anyone else would come out. People started leaving and when the last people besides me left, I decided to leave too. I didn’t want to be alone in the dark streets of a city I didn’t know. I didn’t get to meet any of the others but that means I still have a goal in life! Yay! lol