Don't have an account? Create one!

Have you ever met MCR?

AuthorMessage
Casimir Pulaski Day
Shotgun Sinner
Casimir Pulaski Day
March 6th, 2007 at 06:13pm
It seems like everybody met them on my birthday. XD BDO!
Great stories. . . I hope I have one to share someday.
frankismyhomefry
Killjoy
frankismyhomefry
March 8th, 2007 at 04:08pm
I was gonna go to their big wembley arena gig, but i couldn't get tickets : (
Nyx;zombified
Killjoy
Nyx;zombified
March 9th, 2007 at 05:23pm
Oh, geez. I am jealous of every person that has ever just said "hi" to them, because I was so close to meeting Gerard. ><
It was my first MCR gig, and we decided we'd queue for 9 hours, cos we'd only spend the day pissing everyone else off with our high pitched screaming.
So anyway, yeah, me and my friend went out the front doors to have a cigarette. It was freezing, being November and all, so I only had one, but my friend insisted on having two. So I'm waiting for her to hurry up and finish, and the girl who was behind us in the queue came out too and said hi to us. My friend wanted a third cigarette, but we decided to go in due to the non-movingness of our fingers and lips.
What must have been about 3 minutes later, the girl who had just been outside runs in, clutching her camera and crying. Being the caring people we are, we asked her what's wrong? And she goes, I JUST FUCKING MET GERARD!!! And showed us the many pictures on her camera.
Apparently, just as we went back in through the front doors, he came out the side door. Literally.

Well.
You can imagine the complete spaz we proceeded to have.

I hope to have a proper story in 12 days. XD
Oh, damn. I write too much. And it's not even a proper meeting story. Whoops.
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
March 10th, 2007 at 06:23pm
Nyx;zombified:
Oh, geez. I am jealous of every person that has ever just said "hi" to them, because I was so close to meeting Gerard. ><
It was my first MCR gig, and we decided we'd queue for 9 hours, cos we'd only spend the day pissing everyone else off with our high pitched screaming.
So anyway, yeah, me and my friend went out the front doors to have a cigarette. It was freezing, being November and all, so I only had one, but my friend insisted on having two. So I'm waiting for her to hurry up and finish, and the girl who was behind us in the queue came out too and said hi to us. My friend wanted a third cigarette, but we decided to go in due to the non-movingness of our fingers and lips.
What must have been about 3 minutes later, the girl who had just been outside runs in, clutching her camera and crying. Being the caring people we are, we asked her what's wrong? And she goes, I JUST FUCKING MET GERARD!!! And showed us the many pictures on her camera.
Apparently, just as we went back in through the front doors, he came out the side door. Literally.

Well.

I am so so so so so so sorry. I would be so mad. My chest is hurting for you lol. I would have just started scream and throwing a tantrum (sp?)
MCRfreak13
Killjoy
MCRfreak13
March 10th, 2007 at 06:27pm
No, Thumb down but i really want yo someday
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
March 10th, 2007 at 06:30pm
MCRfreak13:

Don't we all?

My friend knows where G and M's mom lives (she lives down the street). But she refuses to go over there. PUSHA! I would march over there and set up a tent.

I will one day. I have a plan Shifty
krank
Killjoy
krank
March 10th, 2007 at 07:11pm
kill joy again:
MCRfreak13:

Don't we all?

My friend knows where G and M's mom lives (she lives down the street). But she refuses to go over there. PUSHA! I would march over there and set up a tent.

I will one day. I have a plan Shifty

i would be right there with you. i would just sit outside and wait. no getting up to eat or i wouldn't sleep or anything. i'd bring a life time supply of starbucks with me and just sit.
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
March 10th, 2007 at 07:16pm
C'mon people, Share your stories.
I love reading them^_^
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
March 10th, 2007 at 09:06pm
i would be right there with you. i would just sit outside and wait. no getting up to eat or i wouldn't sleep or anything. i'd bring a life time supply of starbucks with me and just sit.

lmao Tcha'yeah! We'll take turns sleeping/watching out.
Shifty
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
March 10th, 2007 at 09:07pm
Tragic.:
C'mon people, Share your stories.
I love reading them^_^

lol me too!
Human Wreckage xx
Really Not Okay
Human Wreckage xx
March 10th, 2007 at 09:30pm
well....

i've never met mcr. i really don't know what my reaction would be. i can't really say i would die. but considering..asthma...and all that shit. i would probably not be able to breath for at least 30 seconds. when i went to my first and only[so far] mcr concert. i literally lost my breath when they came on the stage. if i was gee or any of the guys i would really want to get the chance to meet all my fans..but that would probably never be possible.

i hope to see them over the summer so i can get there like 5 hours early and wait for hours afterwards =D

i can only dream...
Toothy
Salute You in Your Grave
Toothy
March 11th, 2007 at 05:37am
Nyx;zombified:

Well.

Holy gosh Shocked
That is the saddest thing I have EVER heard in my life, And it didn't even happen to me!.
Oh my goodness, my prayers and thoughts are with you.
WELL, I hope you do get to meet them when you see them again.
Then I will be relieved (for some odd reason I have the urge to get you to meet MCR, just because your story is so heart breaking) Very Happy
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
March 11th, 2007 at 05:39am
reading people's stories about how they were so close to meeting the band and didn't makes me feel really bad, like i want to hug them. it's so upsetting and it wasn't even me in the situation. x].
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
March 11th, 2007 at 05:50am
Ahh, I have a really CLOSE encounter too, that I REALLY stupidly missed!!!
It was New Years Eve, I was in Times Square. I went there to see Panic! At the Disco because I heard they were gonna be there. Only them. I never got to see them, I was about 3 blocks away. It was waaayy too crowded and barricades were up and police were everywhere. After it turned 12am, the barricades closing off the streets and keeping people in were opened up. I go to the main street where all the performances and cameras and all the action was. I walked around hoping to see Panic! standing around or whatever. I didn't.
I decided to head home, extremely disappointed. I dont even really give a sht about Panic!, it's just, they were there, so why not try to see/meet them? As I headed towards the train station, I walked backwards, my eyes fixed on the Pontiac Stage directly above Olive Garden (thinking, did Panic! play up there?).
TWO DAYS LATER....Youtube. Directly below the Pontiac Stage. That's right. My Chemical Romance. The whole band, PLUS their girlfriends, Alicia, Krista, and possibly Jamia. I was less than 10 feet away. THEY WERE JUST STANDING AROUND with NO screaming fans. The adults around them didn't know them or care about them. Me, an obsessed fan for 2 and a half years, who've only FANTASIZED about meeting them. I missed the opportunity of a lifetime. I could've chatted with all of them for a long time. But I walked RIGHT BY them, AS THEY just stood there. I was staring right in their direction too, for like, 5 minutes. If my gaze had shifted down from that stage, it would've been on MCR (if I could make them out through all the police and people). WHY COULDN'T THEY BE LIKE PANIC! AND PUT UP THE FACT THAT THEY WERE GONNA BE PLAYING THERE DAYS BEFORE NEW YEARS!!!!??!!
I can never forgive myself. Ever.
Toothy
Salute You in Your Grave
Toothy
March 11th, 2007 at 05:58am
rockonbaby:
Ahh, I have a really CLOSE encounter too, that I REALLY stupidly missed!!!
It was New Years Eve, I was in Times Square. I went there to see Panic! At the Disco because I heard they were gonna be there. Only them. I never got to see them, I was about 3 blocks away. It was waaayy too crowded and barricades were up and police were everywhere. After it turned 12am, the barricades closing off the streets and keeping people in were opened up. I go to the main street where all the performances and cameras and all the action was. I walked around hoping to see Panic! standing around or whatever. I didn't.
I decided to head home, extremely disappointed. I dont even really give a sht about Panic!, it's just, they were there, so why not try to see/meet them? As I headed towards the train station, I walked backwards, my eyes fixed on the Pontiac Stage directly above Olive Garden (thinking, did Panic! play up there?).
TWO DAYS LATER....Youtube. Directly below the Pontiac Stage. That's right. My Chemical Romance. The whole band, PLUS their girlfriends, Alicia, Krista, and possibly Jamia. I was less than 10 feet away. THEY WERE JUST STANDING AROUND with NO screaming fans. The adults around them didn't know them or care about them. Me, an obsessed fan for 2 and a half years, who've only FANTASIZED about meeting them. I missed the opportunity of a lifetime. I could've chatted with all of them for a long time. But I walked RIGHT BY them, AS THEY just stood there. I was staring right in their direction too, for like, 5 minutes. If my gaze had shifted down from that stage, it would've been on MCR (if I could make them out through all the police and people). WHY COULDN'T THEY BE LIKE PANIC! AND PUT UP THE FACT THAT THEY WERE GONNA BE PLAYING THERE DAYS BEFORE NEW YEARS!!!!??!!
I can never forgive myself. Ever.

Awww, sounds like someone needs a hug.

Well, once I finnish school. In my gap year, me and my friend are taking the year off to travel. We're gonna stalk MCR. If they have an album out and are touring during that time, we'll probably follow them (around the world).
All we need to do really, is buy a round the world ticket, then you just plan your own interary, So we'll check tour dates and stuff and just book.
It'll cost us like, 8,000 dollars, but i've already saved up 2,000.
And if they don't have an album and stuff.........we will find out where they live. *does creepy shifty eyes*.
Probably go hunt gerard down in his house in the woods or something.

Either way, I am going to be FREE for a whole year to do as MUCH MCR stlaking and show-going as I want.
Wich means, I cna stay before and after shows as long as I want, and I don't have to go home afterwards.
daniel radcliffe.
In a Bullet's Embrace
daniel radcliffe.
March 11th, 2007 at 09:37pm
My Friend's Dad Knows Someone Who Knows Mikey And Gerard
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
March 12th, 2007 at 02:43am
Xx.Peter.Panda.xX:

Shocked
Did I read that right?
SoCalMCRFan
Fabulous Killjoy
SoCalMCRFan
March 12th, 2007 at 04:08am
Have any of you met them? I met Gerard, Ray and Bob

Where did you meet them? Outside the iPayOne Center in San Diego, California

How did you meet them? I met them while waiting in the cold for four LONG hours.

What did you say? I asked Gerard (3 times!!!) if I could take a picture with me. Same to Bob and Ray.

What did you do? Inner fangirled Laughing

What did THEY say? "Yeah sure!" for the picture and autographs

What did THEY do? They signed my flyer and I took a pic with each of them.

Full details please. After MCR performed at the iPayOne Center in San Diego, fans and I waited by the busses. Worm, Gerard, Ray, and Bob came out. Gerard signed my flyer and I took a picture with him. I didn't ask for a hug because he left me speechless. (Damn...) Bob and Ray also signed my flyer and took pics. They gave me a hug and I was SO happy.
daniel radcliffe.
In a Bullet's Embrace
daniel radcliffe.
March 12th, 2007 at 07:25am
XxMyBrutalRomancexX:
Xx.Peter.Panda.xX:

Shocked
Did I read that right?

Yeah....
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
March 12th, 2007 at 02:08pm
SoCalMCRFan:
Full details please. After MCR performed at the iPayOne Center in San Diego, fans and I waited by the busses. Worm, Gerard, Ray, and Bob came out. Gerard signed my flyer and I took a picture with him. I didn't ask for a hug because he left me speechless. (Damn...) Bob and Ray also signed my flyer and took pics. They gave me a hug and I was SO happy.

damn you girl - i want a hug from bob. Disgust.
xD.