Don't have an account? Create one!

Computer Art Tutorials

AuthorMessage
F'n'stein xo
Salute You in Your Grave
F'n'stein xo
May 25th, 2007 at 08:35pm
yourcodenameis:faye:
Thanks, but I asked my friend as she has one and she said yes, it does only if you convert it and i was like huh? But thanks anyway. Very Happy

i think she meant the songs and video files. On a ipod it must be in m4a to be able to play on your ipod. Its just another song file thing like mp3 or wma it just works for itunes only.
infinity guitars.
Awake and Unafraid
infinity guitars.
May 26th, 2007 at 12:07pm
is there a way that you can put videos from youtube onto your itunes?

OMFG DAN!
Salute You in Your Grave
OMFG DAN!
May 26th, 2007 at 04:41pm
I need help because I just made an ava on photoshop and when I save it, its .psd and I cant upload it on photobucket.
isabella cullen.
Bleeding on the Floor
isabella cullen.
May 26th, 2007 at 05:08pm
Frankopoly:
I need help because I just made an ava on photoshop and when I save it, its .psd and I cant upload it on photobucket.

Change the format to .gif =]
OMFG DAN!
Salute You in Your Grave
OMFG DAN!
May 26th, 2007 at 05:08pm
yourcodenameis:faye:
Frankopoly:

Change the format to .gif =]

How?
snow at christmas.
Crash Queen
snow at christmas.
May 26th, 2007 at 05:28pm
I'd suggest .jpg
Go to save for web.
F'n'stein xo
Salute You in Your Grave
F'n'stein xo
May 26th, 2007 at 07:23pm
jessica juicebox;:
is there a way that you can put videos from youtube onto your itunes?

Do you mean by ripping them off youtube and then converting them into itunes? On page 6 on this thread it shows you some ways.
dom howard.
Banned
dom howard.
May 27th, 2007 at 09:34am
on itunes, is there a way to listen to unchecked music, with out unchecking it. i want to listen to all of my songs on itunes, but if i check them, they'll go on my ipod, but my ipod hasn't got enough space. =/
snow at christmas.
Crash Queen
snow at christmas.
May 27th, 2007 at 12:18pm
I don't know, but I do know that you can go to preferences and set your iPod so that you manually add songs to it, and so it's only what you drag over to the iPod icon that goes on.
dom howard.
Banned
dom howard.
May 27th, 2007 at 01:10pm
oh thanks =D
infinity guitars.
Awake and Unafraid
infinity guitars.
May 27th, 2007 at 03:59pm
Fear_n_Regret:

Do you mean by ripping them off youtube and then converting them into itunes? On page 6 on this thread it shows you some ways.

yeah, that's what i mean.
ok, thank you. :]
eslizard
Salute You in Your Grave
eslizard
May 27th, 2007 at 11:45pm
im trying to get a video off of youtube... and i tried Vixy.net... but when i go to play the video after downloading it, it say something alog the lines of "this is not a video file"...

and way to have it not do that? or another not to complicated way to et videos from youtube?
F'n'stein xo
Salute You in Your Grave
F'n'stein xo
May 28th, 2007 at 06:18pm
there are other ways, on page 6, it shows different ways of doing it. But you have to download some things to be able to do it. You could also try Media-convert.com its like vixy.net.
Jeanne Paulin.
Shotgun Sinner
Jeanne Paulin.
May 30th, 2007 at 11:47am
The screencap aren't working for me.
Especially the Windows Media Part.
Even the Troubleshooting.
dom howard.
Banned
dom howard.
May 30th, 2007 at 05:46pm
My iPod is being a little suck-fuck. Everytime I try and sync it, it says "Do Not Disconnect" for ages, and never finishes saying that. It syncs alright when unplug it manually, but I'm worried if it says "Do Not Disconnect" for about an hour.
MedicateYourLife
Shotgun Sinner
MedicateYourLife
May 31st, 2007 at 01:52am
DINOSAUR:kelsey.:
where can I find 100x100 (good) masks anyone?
Nerual
Bleeding on the Floor
Nerual
May 31st, 2007 at 03:42am
I downloaded a heap of videos (all mcr ones) from The Immortality Project.com and they were Mp4 files and I could play them fine on the computer. But something happened and now they won't play! Does anyone know what program you need to play Mp4 files on your computer? Please?
F'n'stein xo
Salute You in Your Grave
F'n'stein xo
June 1st, 2007 at 04:32pm
^^^what program were you playing them on before? Because usually itunes and quicktime are the only programs that play mp4 files.
Nerual
Bleeding on the Floor
Nerual
June 1st, 2007 at 11:12pm
^^Well, you see I don't know. Actually now that I think about it. They could have been .MOV files. I think that's what they said. I dunno what a .MOV file is. I just remember reading it somewhere so sorry about that!
ElectricFeel
Bleeding on the Floor
ElectricFeel
June 2nd, 2007 at 04:19am
im not sure if this is the right place to ask, but anyway... im using photofilter and ive tried to download that RGB colour thing but dont know how to unzip the files on photofilter so that i can actually use it.
What im asking is a little confusing, but if you know what im talking about, help would be greatly appreciated!