snow at christmas.
May 14th, 2007 at 10:26pm
^Limewire?
Burn all the Empires
Bleeding on the Floor
Burn all the Empires
May 14th, 2007 at 10:39pm
shannonXcore:
Does anyone know how I can rip a DVD onto my computer so it plays on Windows Media Player?

(Its a video of me and Frankie... and I have it on DVD, but I just cant figure out how to rip it onto my computer)

thanks =]

I use 'ImTOO' DVD ripper and encoder. I can't guarantee it will work because I haven't used it for stuff I've filmed myself, but I think it should. I'm not sure of the website but if you Google it, it should come up and you can download it free. It will only do about 5 mins max for each video but you can buy it for doing the full thing!
Good luck, and I'd love to see it when you've done it, I met Frank too and he was just In Love In Love In Love In Love In Love
Shannon's Not Okay
Jazz Hands
Shannon's Not Okay
May 15th, 2007 at 04:36am
Burn all the Empires:
shannonXcore:
Does anyone know how I can rip a DVD onto my computer so it plays on Windows Media Player?

(Its a video of me and Frankie... and I have it on DVD, but I just cant figure out how to rip it onto my computer)

thanks =]

I use 'ImTOO' DVD ripper and encoder. I can't guarantee it will work because I haven't used it for stuff I've filmed myself, but I think it should. I'm not sure of the website but if you Google it, it should come up and you can download it free. It will only do about 5 mins max for each video but you can buy it for doing the full thing!
Good luck, and I'd love to see it when you've done it, I met Frank too and he was just In Love In Love In Love In Love In Love

Aww thanks.
Hes such a sweetheart isn't he? In Love

The only problem is, is that before the video gets to me meeting Frank, its got like, video from the concert that my mom took.. so its kinda long
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
May 18th, 2007 at 05:19am
hey! i have ulead GIF animator 5, and i woud love to know how you select a part of a video and make it into an animation..like just cut out a 10 second part.
ive clicked add video then i click the duration button, and selected the time ect...but then it splits the video...then my computer decides to close on me..
I you know of any basic tutorials it would be a great help!..thanks
filthy hands.
Shotgun Sinner
filthy hands.
May 18th, 2007 at 11:56pm
shannonXcore:
Burn all the Empires:
shannonXcore:

thanks =]

Aww thanks.
Hes such a sweetheart isn't he? In Love

The only problem is, is that before the video gets to me meeting Frank, its got like, video from the concert that my mom took.. so its kinda long

I've got IMtoo. If you get it PM me and I'll see if I can find the registration code for you. I found a code for it to make it work so i didn't have to buy it when I don't use it THAT often.
Odalisque
Always Born a Crime
Odalisque
May 19th, 2007 at 03:27pm
Does anyone have a Photofiltre tutorial on how to do masks?
filthy hands.
Shotgun Sinner
filthy hands.
May 19th, 2007 at 11:52pm
Does anyone know how to enlarge a picture to print it, like, say I have a picture about 640x480 pixels or something to that effect, and I want to make it where it will be 8x10inches if i print it, and still be clear, and good quality?
MedicateYourLife
Shotgun Sinner
MedicateYourLife
May 20th, 2007 at 12:55am
How do I download fonts from DaFont.com onto Photofiltre, help!

Got it.

I'm smart at computers
xD
Lol
Nerual
Bleeding on the Floor
Nerual
May 20th, 2007 at 02:52am
This might sound siolly (and I don't know if I should ask here)

But how do you download stuff from megaupload.com?
F'n'stein xo
Salute You in Your Grave
F'n'stein xo
May 20th, 2007 at 04:14am
well when you click on the link given to you for you to download the file. At the top theres a box that has 3 capital letters like for an example:SMXand right next to it is a box. Type in the letters exactly like it's shown so if its capitalize you have to capitalize it. Then you have to wait 45 sec. and then there should be a small box that says click to download or something like that and you click on it and you should be able to download the file. I hope i made sense.

As for anyone still looking for some GIMP icon tutorials, heres some i came across.
they're pretty decent.

Gimp Tutorials
dom howard.
Banned
dom howard.
May 20th, 2007 at 08:26am
Umm I didn't know where to come, so I thought this was the right place.

I've got a new MSN email address, and how do you transfer emoticons (I've got loads of MCR ones) to your new addy?
kings of leon.
Always Born a Crime
kings of leon.
May 20th, 2007 at 09:07am
I'm very new at making avatars using photoshop and I'm having alot of trouble putting text to avatars.
Could anyone help me out?
MedicateYourLife
Shotgun Sinner
MedicateYourLife
May 21st, 2007 at 03:21am
where can I find 100x100 (good) masks anyone?
Nerual
Bleeding on the Floor
Nerual
May 21st, 2007 at 03:36am
Fear_n_Regret:
well when you click on the link given to you for you to download the file. At the top theres a box that has 3 capital letters like for an example:SMXand right next to it is a box. Type in the letters exactly like it's shown so if its capitalize you have to capitalize it. Then you have to wait 45 sec. and then there should be a small box that says click to download or something like that and you click on it and you should be able to download the file. I hope i made sense.

As for anyone still looking for some GIMP icon tutorials, heres some i came across.
they're pretty decent.

Gimp Tutorials

Thanks!
isabella cullen.
Bleeding on the Floor
isabella cullen.
May 21st, 2007 at 01:05pm
@Ray Gun Jones.

I love you for posting that link. Thank you. [/end_spam]
isabella cullen.
Bleeding on the Floor
isabella cullen.
May 23rd, 2007 at 12:50pm
I'm thinking of buying an iPod, is it possible for an iPod to work on a normal PC? I'm kind of dumb.
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
May 23rd, 2007 at 12:54pm
Yeah, mine does.
isabella cullen.
Bleeding on the Floor
isabella cullen.
May 23rd, 2007 at 12:59pm
Thanks, but I asked my friend as she has one and she said yes, it does only if you convert it and i was like huh? But thanks anyway. Very Happy
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
May 24th, 2007 at 11:41am
Fall Awake:
hey! i have ulead GIF animator 5, and i woud love to know how you select a part of a video and make it into an animation..like just cut out a 10 second part.
ive clicked add video then i click the duration button, and selected the time ect...but then it splits the video...then my computer decides to close on me..
I you know of any basic tutorials it would be a great help!..thanks
Russell 3:16
Killjoy
Russell 3:16
May 25th, 2007 at 09:58am
yourcodenameis:faye:
I'm thinking of buying an iPod, is it possible for an iPod to work on a normal PC? I'm kind of dumb.

yes it is you know ive got one and i work it fine