Don't have an account? Create one!

Have you ever done schoolwork or a project involving MCR?

AuthorMessage
wrong
Awake and Unafraid
wrong
June 5th, 2008 at 02:12pm
i´m planning
but idk if i´d really do that
people in my school are pretty annyoing about ´em
pye in the sky
Jazz Hands
pye in the sky
June 5th, 2008 at 02:32pm
i did a piece on them for an art project when i was 12,lol, it was pretty crap
Adorkable.
Motor Baby
Adorkable.
June 5th, 2008 at 10:09pm
Did a speech on Alternative music and had an entire paragraph about them.

My sister did a gigantic pastel of Gerard for an art class in high school, which I might steal. Very Happy
Nothing_At_All
Killjoy
Nothing_At_All
June 5th, 2008 at 11:50pm
I'm not sure if this counts, but oh well. For English we did a huge unit on poetry, and we wrote a bunch of original crap. We had to present one to the class with background music. I chose my very depressing sonnet, with "Romance" (the instrumental off Bullets) as the backdrop.

One of my other poems was based off of "Vampires Will Never Hurt You". My teacher said that all of my poems were amazing, liar.
fault lines.
Awake and Unafraid
fault lines.
June 6th, 2008 at 02:41am
im making a black parade mask in art
and we have to choose 2 songs by different and contratsing artists in music and im doing thankyou for the venom and a song by jamiroquai and we have to write a "brief" summary on the bands
LauraRAWR
Killjoy
LauraRAWR
June 6th, 2008 at 01:06pm
For summer school last year I wrote a paper about them.
keep on living.
Shotgun Sinner
keep on living.
June 7th, 2008 at 01:31am
Today, for my final english assignment of the school year (only a week left of school! woo hoo! *happy dance*) we were given the task of creating a "soundtrack for our lives". We chose about ten songs to represent important events in our lives, and then we have to write an essay about why each song means something important to us.
I'm so freakin' excited, this project is gonna OWN =D And I WONDER who's gonna be featured on my soundtrack the most ...? Wink

Currently my soundtrack has the following songs on it ... the final track list will probably change ... but here's what I have so far.

1. Romance - My Chemical Romance
2. Skylines And Turnstiles - My Chemical Romance

3. Hello - Evanescence
4. I'm Not Okay (I Promise) - My Chemical Romance
5. The Last Night - Skillet
6. Stand In The Rain - Superchic[k]
7. Red Sam - Flyleaf
8. Stitches - Haste The Day
9. Scars - Papa Roach
10. Disenchanted - My Chemical Romance
11. Desert Song - My Chemical Romance
12. Famous Last Words - My Chemical Romance

<3
We get a chance to share part of our essays about why the songs are important to us and then share part of a few songs with the class for extra credit ...
I'm thinking about letting the class hear Desert Song leading straight into Famous Last Words.
Or maybe Romance leading into Skylines And Turnstiles ...
I can't decide!

[spam] LauraRAWR ... your avatar is amazing! [/spam]
my?mindless?romance?
Thinking Happy Thoughts
my?mindless?romance?
June 9th, 2008 at 05:24pm
In art class we had to design an album cover for whatever band we anted. I chose mcr^^.
Glitterlust
Salute You in Your Grave
Glitterlust
June 9th, 2008 at 06:16pm
i made my textiles AS coursework about them. i made the helena dress and got to write about them and the video for it!
so much fun x]
Sweet-Intoxication
Jazz Hands
Sweet-Intoxication
June 9th, 2008 at 06:44pm
I wrote a paper on them, used pics from The Ghost of You in a slide show for a project I did on WWII, and when we did a propaganda ad for Starbucks in English class I made my group include the fact that Gerard and Mikey endorse it...
keep on living.
Shotgun Sinner
keep on living.
June 13th, 2008 at 01:00am
demolition.loverxx:
Today, for my final english assignment of the school year (only a week left of school! woo hoo! *happy dance*) we were given the task of creating a "soundtrack for our lives". We chose about ten songs to represent important events in our lives, and then we have to write an essay about why each song means something important to us.
We get a chance to share part of our essays about why the songs are important to us and then share part of a few songs with the class for extra credit ...
I'm thinking about letting the class hear Desert Song leading straight into Famous Last Words.
Or maybe Romance leading into Skylines And Turnstiles ...
I can't decide!

I ended up presenting parts of three different songs from my album to the class.
I finally ended up choosing to share the first verse and chorus of Famous Last Words
I was honored to enlighten my class to such amazing musical genious <3
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
June 14th, 2008 at 05:35pm
I analyzed The Black Parade album for my Pre-AP English class in 9th grade and got a B on it.

I would post it, but I deleted it from my computer and I only have a hard copy of it.
the constant.
Bulletproof Heart
the constant.
June 15th, 2008 at 09:39pm
When I have to write sentenes for vocab tests, I'll use the guy's names and other things related to them.
Also, we had to journal about quotes that were special to us so of course I used quotes from the guys.
Oh and my persuasive paper on why the band is not a negative influence and how they save lives :]
SavannahBanana13
Fabulous Killjoy
SavannahBanana13
June 16th, 2008 at 02:41pm
In English, I wrote an essay about Gerard and why I respect and admire him. If I ever meet Gerard, i'm going to give him that essay. Smiley
Sweet Pandemonium.
Bleeding on the Floor
Sweet Pandemonium.
June 22nd, 2008 at 12:46pm
I just had an english exam the other day and we had to write about someone who was important to us and i wrote about frank.
Think i wrote a bit too much though. We were only supposed to write about a page and i wrote three Tehe
And then i ran out of time Neutral
rocknrolljunkie989
Killjoy
rocknrolljunkie989
June 23rd, 2008 at 12:43am
In Science we were studying the metric system and we had to make a book of stuff that had metric numbers on it. I called mine 'MCR Metrics' and had a pic of them on each page. My teacher also wrote 'Too hot!' above Gerard's head on one of them.
BrokenSnapShots2
Thinking Happy Thoughts
BrokenSnapShots2
June 23rd, 2008 at 08:55pm
^
Shocked Shocked Shocked hahahahaha. Very Happy She has good taste in men!

For spanish class we had to use different body parts of different people and put it together and lable it.
I used MCRs body parts., =]
Crime in Stereo
Jazz Hands
Crime in Stereo
June 24th, 2008 at 11:49am
For my English Exam, we had to write about someone who inspired us and I wrote about Gerard and how he has helped not only me, but other people.
misery and harmony
Salute You in Your Grave
misery and harmony
June 24th, 2008 at 12:05pm
I'd love to do that...but I don't think my teachers would like it very much...sigh.
James Dean Bradfield
Killjoy
James Dean Bradfield
June 25th, 2008 at 04:44pm
sort of the same... but....

I've had to write reports for our senior management meetings... and they kept talking about monthly compliance reports... but referred to them as 'MCR reports'.....

every time I typed MCR I smiled Very Happy