Don't have an account? Create one!

Have you ever done schoolwork or a project involving MCR?

AuthorMessage
River Rat
Jazz Hands
River Rat
July 16th, 2008 at 07:46pm
^ I had to analyze a song too...don't remember which one I did though....

but in my web page design class we had to create a website about whatever we wanted so mine was about 3 different bands...one was My Chemical Romance obviously
I was very proud of it Very Happy
SisterOfTheRose
Jazz Hands
SisterOfTheRose
December 5th, 2008 at 03:35am
We were doing a personal reflective essay in Advanced Higher English and I decided to right about how MCR influences my personality. I got an A!!!!
my?mindless?romance?
Thinking Happy Thoughts
my?mindless?romance?
December 5th, 2008 at 10:52pm
I had to write a report on a famous person in french. I chose Frankie.
Incognito.
Bleeding on the Floor
Incognito.
December 5th, 2008 at 11:07pm
I was gonna do a speech on them for this speech thing but it was only allowed to be 3 minutes and i only got up to their childhood in that time so I just did stereotypes, mcr are included though Very Happy
XhalloweenX
Killjoy
XhalloweenX
December 6th, 2008 at 05:37am
Yea, I kept a presentation of them and then I showed them I´m Not Okay from The Black Parade is Dead- dvd!!! My teacher liked itSmile

And then I wrote a story about Gerard being a vampire, and he bite Frank, how sad... But I get very good grade about itSmile My teacher said I wrote it vividlySmile
Harley Quinn.
Awake and Unafraid
Harley Quinn.
December 6th, 2008 at 11:20am
several times.
Spirit of Jazz.
Motor Baby
Spirit of Jazz.
December 6th, 2008 at 01:11pm
most of my schoolwork revolves around mcr. i (being homeschooled) analyzed the entire black parade album lyrics, and wrote narrative versions to alll the songs. then mom told me gerard has a sexy voice. o.0
vampire kitteh :3
Thinking Happy Thoughts
vampire kitteh :3
December 6th, 2008 at 07:06pm
we had to write about someone who we admire in english, and i wrote about gerard.

in french we had to write the names of five friends and their birthdays, so i wrote gerard, frank, mikey, bob, ray in the little chart thing.

we had to draw a picture for 9/11 back in september and title it, and the title of mine was "This Broken City Sky..."

Rolling Eyes
Bella Muerte!
Really Not Okay
Bella Muerte!
December 8th, 2008 at 07:25pm
My english assignment thats due Monday and has a essay thingy on Teenagers song
Amy Farrah Fowler
In The Murder Scene
Amy Farrah Fowler
December 11th, 2008 at 07:19am
I had to write something in French. I wrote it on the whole Hannah Bond thing.
I never ended up handing it in because it was so close to the end of the semester and the chance of me passing was pretty low.

And in my art class, I drew the picture of my friend with Frankie. My teacher said she was impressed. Smile
IceHog69
Bulletproof Heart
IceHog69
December 11th, 2008 at 03:02pm
We had to write about our hero in our English Language public exams last year, and I wrote about Mikey Way, cause I thought loads of people would write about their parents.
itsadeathwish.
Killjoy
itsadeathwish.
December 11th, 2008 at 04:23pm
well i wrote a narrative about the mcr concert i went to.
and last year we were gonna do a music presentation about your fav. band and i was gonna do mcr but we ended up not doing the project at all.
i've also written a couple of journals (things we do at the beginning of l.a) about mcr like how all i want for christmas is you is my favorite christmas song and stuff.
Heart Attack.
Salute You in Your Grave
Heart Attack.
March 12th, 2009 at 08:01pm
In spanish class we had to show a video of our favorite musical artist so I showed a live performance of Helena. And we had to write a paragraph and talk about them in Spanish. It was pretty hilarious because my teacher had all these weird looks on her face when the video was on, probably bcecause Gerard was sort of screaming. . .you know how they are live =]
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
March 13th, 2009 at 12:27am
I did my speech on My Chem in year eight and year nine.
Blooregard Q. Kazoo
Motor Baby
Blooregard Q. Kazoo
March 13th, 2009 at 03:30am
Yes. I have, whenever I could.
I wrote a few (can't remember how many) for some MCR songs.
I'm going to write one for TUA, this year, proberly.
I'm going to do a speech on MCR in English, if we do speeches, I'm going to do a speech on Gerard for TUA if I'm allowed saying that he's my favourite author.
fault lines.
Awake and Unafraid
fault lines.
March 13th, 2009 at 05:52am
last year in art i tried to make a black parade mask

it wasn't that good, but it got good marks for it Razz
AdamLambert
Really Not Okay
AdamLambert
March 13th, 2009 at 06:07am
In music I did a project on the bass gutair and did a bit on Mikey Way saying I looked up to him etc

In English we had to make a newspaper front page and I did a big story on how they are NOT emo lol
believing.
Salute You in Your Grave
believing.
March 13th, 2009 at 09:51am
In Social Studies we had to do this essay on who our heroes were; MCR, of course.

And for Music, the teacher let us cover any song we wanted for a performance on the last day of school, so I chose Disenchanted.

Then, we had to do this art project where we could sketch/draw/paint anyone we wanted to; I drew Mikey with his kitten, Bunny. =D
Xmusic_monsterX
Jazz Hands
Xmusic_monsterX
March 13th, 2009 at 10:48am
In my spanish class we had to do a project over hispanic heritage and stuff. we had to have a "fun fact" about a spanish-speaking country, and my fact was that MCR's last performance of The Black Parade was in Mexico City. I had pictures of the Day of the Dead masks they each designed and all of that good stuff. It was pretty cool. Only a few people understood what i was talking about though... Rolling Eyes
yousawnothing
Jazz Hands
yousawnothing
March 13th, 2009 at 05:35pm
Don't know if this counts, but a couple days ago I finished my maths project- design and make a perfume bottle and packaging etc. and I based it around Nostalgia, the perfume in the Watchmen graphic novel which I found out about from MCR.
Turned out pretty darn good actually. Very Happy