Don't have an account? Create one!

Have you ever done schoolwork or a project involving MCR?

AuthorMessage
Gunslinger
Jazz Hands
Gunslinger
March 21st, 2007 at 05:24pm
i'm doing a painting of part of gerard's comic in art right now. and when we do faces, i'm doing a still of gee's face in i don't love you.
xerica.fiercex
Jazz Hands
xerica.fiercex
March 21st, 2007 at 07:12pm
back when i was in school i had to put together a slideshow for my computer class.. i made a my chem slideshow of course

and in spanish class i had to write a paper where my plane crashed on an island i was okay.. and i walk off the plane to find ____ and mine was of course MCR! lol

my school was rad.. they believed that we would learn more if it related to things we actually enjoyed.. very true yo lol
Funky Crime
Bleeding on the Floor
Funky Crime
March 21st, 2007 at 07:14pm
I wrote a paper in English class about who or what inspires me the most.
I wrote about them.
And I was also the only person in the class to get a 100 A
mirarle
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mirarle
March 21st, 2007 at 09:03pm
^^ That's awesome!

My school hasn't given me the opportunity to do anything MCR. Which sucks.
Although, dunno if this will count, but I was tempted to start talking about how MCR inspired me during one of my college interviews. I was soooo close...it was just on the tip of my tongue, I was already talking about them without actually naming them. My interviewer commented on my passionate intensity...hehe...
VampireCupcake
Bleeding on the Floor
VampireCupcake
March 21st, 2007 at 10:06pm
Our English teacher wants us to read. Anything basically. Magazines, books, anything. She makes us do weekend readings to prove we read. I did one once on a MCR article. Does that count? xD
art star.
Demolition Lover
art star.
March 22nd, 2007 at 02:51am
i dunno if this counts:
for Christian Living Education, we were supposed to direct and produce our own Passion play.
I was assigned for the songs and sound effects.
I used MCR songs. Yeah.
-_-"
Arithmetic Doll
Salute You in Your Grave
Arithmetic Doll
March 22nd, 2007 at 02:53am
xrated_romance:
i dunno if this counts:
for Christian Living Education, we were supposed to direct and produce our own Passion play.
I was assigned for the songs and sound effects.
I used MCR songs. Yeah.
-_-"

really now...
Rockee.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rockee.
March 22nd, 2007 at 04:22pm
oh! i just remembered another project i did English again...it was a creative story and I named the main character Gerard-Michael Iero =)
xoxomikeyywayy
Killjoy
xoxomikeyywayy
March 22nd, 2007 at 05:00pm
yes! for english last year, we had to make a soundtrack for romeo and juliet, and i chose the ghost of you to portray one of the acts.. i forgot which one, but the lyrics were totally perfect. and i played that song for the class. i was so proud!
ambriece
Always Born a Crime
ambriece
March 22nd, 2007 at 05:12pm
wenever i can do something about them I do, but my teachers caught on and i think they got sick of it because now they assign wat we have to do stuff on =[[[
FutureMrs.GerardWay
Killjoy
FutureMrs.GerardWay
March 22nd, 2007 at 06:54pm
umm...sort of
we have to do vocab occurrences at my school for english so one of our words to find was 'apathy' and since they say it in sleep, i'm putting it as one; another is 'explicit' and it says explicit content on the CD; i also put one of Gerard's pix in my art project
xxkatiexx
Killjoy
xxkatiexx
March 23rd, 2007 at 07:13am
Yeppers...I have...I had to do a Dead (martin luther-king) and a living icon...Gerard was my living hero...i got an A1!!!
yilujayss
Fabulous Killjoy
yilujayss
March 23rd, 2007 at 08:06am
i'm actually doing one right now...for my photography class. I have to make a website on whatever subject i like...so i choose my chemical romance Smile
echo lawrence.
Jazz Hands
echo lawrence.
March 23rd, 2007 at 03:02pm
Yes. I did a reporton Gerard's life, when we were asked to writre about our heroes. Sadly at the time [three years ago] I'd never heard of Amanda Palmer.
tennant.
Full of Ephedrine
tennant.
March 23rd, 2007 at 04:26pm
I had to pretend I was a soldier in WW1 and write a letter home and I was called Bob and my friend frank, i had an infected leg and it might have had to been amputated. (lyrics from mama)

lol
tennant.
Full of Ephedrine
tennant.
March 23rd, 2007 at 04:27pm
I also had to do a collage of good and bad things in RE, there was lots of MCR.
Geesus.
Motor Baby
Geesus.
March 23rd, 2007 at 06:06pm
well in english last year we had to pick out similes, metaphores and such from our favorite songs and mine was of course a My Chemical Romance song. not really a project involving them but it was schoolwork involving them.
Kira Lawliet
Fabulous Killjoy
Kira Lawliet
March 23rd, 2007 at 06:22pm
I haven't really done a project on mcr, but I did write a sentence on Gerard for a weekly language usage test. I also used Gerard in a game of 20 Questions with my friend at school, but that didn't count as school work(she couldn't guess it was Gee! Very Happy )
Boo?
Bleeding on the Floor
Boo?
March 23rd, 2007 at 06:35pm
Yeah, I'm doing a project right now in English class! It's fun! I'm so totally going to get top grades on this Mr. Green
poison and kerosene
Motor Baby
poison and kerosene
March 25th, 2007 at 03:03am
Jet Black Feeling.:
xPhantomsX_ForeverXx:
I wish. My classes are lame.Sad

So are mine.
Except in my chemistry class I constantly write 'Romance' after writing 'Chemical' on accident.

dude no way...i would do tht all the flippen time haha!!!