Don't have an account? Create one!

Have you ever done schoolwork or a project involving MCR?

AuthorMessage
Mousy
Fabulous Killjoy
Mousy
March 13th, 2009 at 07:32pm
I had to do a project where I filled out a fake resume and job application and one of my past jobs was being Bob's personal assistant and taking care of his dogs. And for his address I 31 Cemetary Drive.
And Gerard and Mikey were two of my referances. Mikey lived on Pitchfork Red Road and Gerard lived on like, Rosary Lane.

And, the other day, our computer teacher assighned a powerpoint project and I wanted to do MCR but he said I couldn't because they "Haven't impacted history."
I was like
YOU WANNA BET FUCKER?!?
Well, I thought that...I didn't say it.

*done*
Mousy
Fabulous Killjoy
Mousy
March 13th, 2009 at 07:32pm
I had to do a project where I filled out a fake resume and job application and one of my past jobs was being Bob's personal assistant and taking care of his dogs. And for his address I 31 Cemetary Drive.
And Gerard and Mikey were two of my referances. Mikey lived on Pitchfork Red Road and Gerard lived on like, Rosary Lane.

And, the other day, our computer teacher assighned a powerpoint project and I wanted to do MCR but he said I couldn't because they "Haven't impacted history."
I was like
YOU WANNA BET FUCKER?!?
Well, I thought that...I didn't say it.

*done*
join_the_mcrmy_notok
Killjoy
join_the_mcrmy_notok
March 13th, 2009 at 07:57pm
im doing one write now!!!! vampire story were ray gets accidently killed by mikey so sad
WildEyedxJoker
Killjoy
WildEyedxJoker
March 13th, 2009 at 10:27pm
Haha, yeah, I have ^^
We were supposed to do a small wall chart about a person you REALLY admire. So I did it on Gerard, muahahah. I actually really quite liked it... But the thing is, I'm really not sure if Gerard & the rest of MCR really mean their songs in a Catholic way but oh well XD
Also... Since my favourite person in MCR is Mikey, I just HAD to mention that Mikey is Gerard's brother & is in the same band =D
CherriBoomBoom
Fabulous Killjoy
CherriBoomBoom
March 14th, 2009 at 04:47pm
Yeah I have Very Happy
I had an oral presentation to do on whatever i wanted to in French
and my friend and me took mcr
We looked like crazed teenies 'cause we both wore our t-shirt and played LOTMS while we were speaking.
But we got a good mark Very Happy!
MJW
Joining The Black Parade
MJW
March 16th, 2009 at 11:41am
I had to do this poster thing on someones career and what they use to help them in thier career.
I think... I didn't really know what I was doing. I wasn't listening =P
I just wrote down all the stuff I knew about Ray and then looked up a few things (like what kind of guitars he uses) and I made it look all cool and I got the highest marks in the class =D
I was pretty happy with myself xD
It was all thanks to Ray =)

And another time my English teacher set some homework for us and we had to pick a song and explain it and point out lyrics that used metaphors, similes, personification etc. (there was a list..)
I chose Cemetery Drive.
Again, I got top marks because I was the only one who done it =P
I don't know why no one else done it.. it was the best homework ever =P
Mousy
Fabulous Killjoy
Mousy
March 26th, 2009 at 07:50pm
Today in English we had to write sentences for vocab words and some of mine were:

Bob felt remorse after stealing Frank's skittles.

Gerard was disgruntled by the difficulties with the coffee maker.

The band 'My Chemical Romance' fortifies the mind, body, and soul.

Helena, the dancer, was full of animation.

Razz I think there were more but idk.
We had some really lame vocab words though.
Sex and Candy
Salute You in Your Grave
Sex and Candy
April 24th, 2009 at 03:46pm
All the time!!! In essays and when we have to name something I name it PANSY Dance
Mikey_is_the_Way_2go
Joining The Black Parade
Mikey_is_the_Way_2go
April 24th, 2009 at 03:50pm
English....I did a research paper...A+ baby!!!
Music...presentation where I talked for 10-15 mins on how the band formed, hits, records ect and then showed a clip from "The Black Parade Is Dead!" for the music sample.
Dear Tokyo...
Salute You in Your Grave
Dear Tokyo...
April 25th, 2009 at 01:19am
Sang 'Cancer' for a singing competition.
Plus, during speech, I went on this huge long rant on how they weren't emo.
I'm waiting for the next opportunity to do something awesomely MCR-related. Can't wait. xD
xstarlight
Killjoy
xstarlight
April 26th, 2009 at 02:50am
I'm about to!
For my music class we're researching artists of our choice that we connect with and inspire us.
i'm excited :]
a touch of anarchy.
Shotgun Sinner
a touch of anarchy.
April 26th, 2009 at 01:58pm
Yes. I put Gerard's picture when we had to do five different celebs hair and eye color in German (yes, i was tempted to do them all. xD).

We also had to do a poem on something that inspires us, and I did it on To the End. xD
troubled_and_hurt
Killjoy
troubled_and_hurt
April 26th, 2009 at 02:59pm
I once did an oral presentation in spanish on Gerard Way ^_^
Mousy
Fabulous Killjoy
Mousy
April 26th, 2009 at 06:44pm
I'm doing a movie project on the (very very small) town I live in and setting it to Disenchanted
my6chemical6romance6
Jazz Hands
my6chemical6romance6
April 27th, 2009 at 05:04am
During music class we had a seatwork about our fave singer/vocalist I wrote about Gerard.
certain romance
Thinking Happy Thoughts
certain romance
April 29th, 2009 at 07:27pm
i used their names in a test in college last yr and i passed!!!
made from neon
Salute You in Your Grave
made from neon
April 30th, 2009 at 06:04pm
I absolutely have! I did sentences in English, like Mousy. Except it was like simple, compound, complex, and compound/complex senteces. So, for example, my compound sentence was: " Gerard was elated, for he had witnessed Frank falling off a speaker. "
bellamurte
Killjoy
bellamurte
May 1st, 2009 at 04:41am
I have.
Our last project was called Concrete Canvas. It was all about issue's within society, it could be about anything from War, to Civil Rights, to taxes and the government. Anything that had a debate or a need for opinion behind it. Though I actually never originally set out to put MCR in it.
We had to pick three subject area's we were interested in, and do a page of them each in our sketch book. I decided to look at issues in Family's, Alternative Cultures (basically people who dress like Goth's, Emo's, Skaters, whatever) and Suicide and Self Harm. I originally picked the last, and as I worked through it I decided to tie in the "alternative culture's" part as 'emo' had this tag of promoting suicide and self harm amongst young people.
And then like a slap of a wet fish in the face I remembered that The Daily Mail article. Evil or Very Mad So I printed it out and started looking at the opposite to that article, which is the fans who say "MCR Saved Their Lives" or that MCR have some positive impact on them.
All through the project every time my tutor walked past, he'd glance at my work and sigh. Then at the end of it I had to have a one to one session with him about it. -everyone does-
He was looking through it looking a little bored, so I said
"You need to stop looking and start listening" and his face was rather Neutral so I explained, what the MCRmy is and how positive the band are in comparison to the Article produced by the newspaper, and how the fans are encouraged to not hurt themselves. I babbled on about how they made such a big impact on my life, and all the things people to for each other. When I finished his eyes we're practically out of his head Shocked
When he'd finished evaluating it, I saw him write the band name down on the back of his hand. I think we have a new fan Cool

apologies for the long message
oh.em.FRIGGING.gee.
Killjoy
oh.em.FRIGGING.gee.
May 1st, 2009 at 01:32pm
yaeh a few wks ago i wrote a poem on the black parade and the teacher read it out and everyone was all thats mcr /MAMA/you got that off the internet but the teacher liked how I talked about death being a journey and stuffs like that.
Mousy
Fabulous Killjoy
Mousy
May 1st, 2009 at 01:43pm
Yesterday I needed an example sentance for a quiz and I said
"Mikey and Frank kidnapped Gerard and stole his eyeliner."
Also,
"Bob carefully set up his drum set, only for Frank to jump on it and knock them back down."