Don't have an account? Create one!

Have you ever done schoolwork or a project involving MCR?

AuthorMessage
doctor who?
Salute You in Your Grave
doctor who?
June 25th, 2008 at 04:59pm
I did a report on what I wanted to have for a career,and it was mostly including them.But I always slip there names into essays and stuff
Robert Corey Bryar.
Always Born a Crime
Robert Corey Bryar.
June 25th, 2008 at 05:02pm
i'm considering writing a thesis on the prevention and coping of/with teen depression, suicide, etc... i'm gonna use MCR as an example on how they influence the younger generation to deal with their issues
gerardwaylovee
Killjoy
gerardwaylovee
June 26th, 2008 at 12:51am
noo:[ i want to though but my school would like kick me out, this one girl has an mcr picture on her binder and our teacher like rippedd it ouut
Helena of Sorrows
Fabulous Killjoy
Helena of Sorrows
June 27th, 2008 at 03:20am
^that's very harsh of your teacher..i think she dont have the right to do that...it's only a picture...as if it would kill you...*shrugs*

in my management class, we had an assignment to make a write-up about a businessman, she sdaid that it could be not a famous one...so i wrote about Frank...he's famous in music but not as a businessman...i thought she will let us read our work but in the end she only chose few students...and im not one of those...
so that much pretty it..
misery and harmony
Salute You in Your Grave
misery and harmony
June 27th, 2008 at 04:25am
I'm doing it right now! at least kind of ;P

We're writing a book about ourselves as homework over the summer,10 chapters, and
three of them are called:
People I look up to
Me & Music
I love.....I hate....

guess who's gonna write about My Chem? Razz
Chantal
Bleeding on the Floor
Chantal
June 27th, 2008 at 02:32pm
kind of...im doing this like short summer class camp thing-one of the classes im taking is called american pop culture-a social history of rock 'n roll. its AMAZING. anywazzzz, we got to a powerpoint about our fav artist,their music, why we like them, their impact, ect. Guess who I chose? i kinda of stood up their and talked for so long that the teacher buried his face in his hands and had this look on his face like make it stop
Intro.Notes
Joining The Black Parade
Intro.Notes
June 27th, 2008 at 02:57pm
Yep. Two of 'em.

One for English, where we just got to choose any topic/person/whatever to give an informed speech about. So I gave a speech about the history of My Chemical Romance, their music, their message, all that. Complete with full visuals and all.

For each member I had a picture of them just hanging out (preferably a funny picture, to interest the students into who the fuck these weirdos were), and one performance shot. Everyone loved Frankie's, 'cause he was upside down (the little crack-monkey).

I also did a project on them for choir, where we had to do a billboard/poster type thing for our favorite musical artist/group. Most of the students didn't bother to actually read anything on the poster, just look at the pictures.

Here are some of the common reactions:

Random boy: Dude, what faggots!

Random girl: I dunno, they're pretty cute.

Random girl 2: Nuh-uh! They're so creepy and pale! They look like psycho-killers!

Me: *giggle*
Intro.Notes
Joining The Black Parade
Intro.Notes
June 27th, 2008 at 02:58pm
Helena of Sorrows:
^that's very harsh of your teacher..i think she dont have the right to do that...it's only a picture...as if it would kill you...*shrugs*

in my management class, we had an assignment to make a write-up about a businessman, she sdaid that it could be not a famous one...so i wrote about Frank...he's famous in music but not as a businessman...i thought she will let us read our work but in the end she only chose few students...and im not one of those...
so that much pretty it..

That seems really cool. Frankie's a total workaholic.
MCR-crazy-94
Banned
MCR-crazy-94
July 5th, 2008 at 04:35am
I'm going to give an MCR review for the class board on MCR day!
RipHerToShreds
Killjoy
RipHerToShreds
July 12th, 2008 at 11:20am
Not sure if this counts, but for my original writing for english im re-writing A Rose For Emily (the song that inspired 'To the End') and im calling it To the End. A few MCR lyrics sneakilly crept into it too Very Happy
Mikey_Way_is_my_hero
Fabulous Killjoy
Mikey_Way_is_my_hero
July 12th, 2008 at 03:05pm
I did my German 1 final on the my chem concert i went to. i got a bad grade on it because all i did most of the time was lok up awesome pics of the guys to put on my poster... but the poster looked cool and it is hanging in my room now!!
and the german translations were really crappy so that didnt help either
Very Happy
G Way
Jazz Hands
G Way
July 12th, 2008 at 03:35pm
Sorta. One time we had to draw a monster for Spanish and describe it with our new vocab words. So mine was a giant chicken that eats little children for breakfast, and for some reason I named it Gerard. Also we had to make a time capsule for English where one of the pages had to be about your dream concert. Mine was a My Chem Concert, but after I would get to hang out with them! I also wrote that someone would be giving out free gourmet cheesecake and Ben Stiller would be there. I'm so random sometimes. I think my teacher thought I was crazy, but I am so I guess I didn't care. I got a 100% on it. YAY!
XxFOREVERXMCRxX
Killjoy
XxFOREVERXMCRxX
July 14th, 2008 at 12:28am
In art class we had to make people out of paper mache and cardboard so I made Gerard and painted a black suit on him and glued on a little red tie. I even took a red sharpie and drew red eyeliner around his googly eyesSmile
the desperate ranks.
Always Born a Crime
the desperate ranks.
July 15th, 2008 at 07:46pm
For this writing thing, I wrote a story about Gerard, though I never actually said his name. It was kind of a metaphorical piece.
Sweet revenge.Xo
Fabulous Killjoy
Sweet revenge.Xo
July 16th, 2008 at 04:20am
I used MCR in my art project.
I drew a picture of Mikey and my art teacher thought he was my boyfriend. lol.
I told her he wasn't and she was like "Oh" and walked off Tehe
STFUvanner_x
Killjoy
STFUvanner_x
July 16th, 2008 at 11:29am
It was a project in math and and English/Lit. In math we had to find things that involved math (or watev), so I used My Chem as an example, and had pictures of Ray and Frank, and the rest. I had to explain how they had to use math, like with making music, and how long it needed to be, etc. it was put up in the hallway. But for Lit/Eng, we had to pick a college we wanted to go to, so both me and my friend found The School Of Visual Arts, and had to explain that Gerard Way was in inspiration for me in art, so i chose that college, and that got put up in the hallway as well. Both projects were A's
FrankiieIero
Jazz Hands
FrankiieIero
July 16th, 2008 at 12:51pm
rocknrolljunkie989:
In Science we were studying the metric system and we had to make a book of stuff that had metric numbers on it. I called mine 'MCR Metrics' and had a pic of them on each page. My teacher also wrote 'Too hot!' above Gerard's head on one of them.

*gasp* ru serious?!?!? Awesome! *Laughs*
Sex and Candy
Salute You in Your Grave
Sex and Candy
July 16th, 2008 at 12:52pm
essays
exams
anything possible
Spring Nicht.
Bleeding on the Floor
Spring Nicht.
July 16th, 2008 at 01:54pm
Three papers. One on their music, another on them, and the third one a weird combination of both.
Jillianly
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Jillianly
July 16th, 2008 at 07:26pm
In english class about a year ago, we were supposed to analyze a song as poetry, if that makes any sense. Like we found all the literary devices or whatever in the song. So I chose "Disenchanted." I got 100% on it too. XD