Don't have an account? Create one!

Have you ever done schoolwork or a project involving MCR?

AuthorMessage
mikaylaannballato
Killjoy
mikaylaannballato
July 23rd, 2009 at 11:05pm
I've written about them multiple times in my English classes, in Yearbook, and in a major project in English as well. I've also written about Lindsey a few times Smile I wrote about them in theatre all the time.
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
July 24th, 2009 at 01:00pm
For my 10th grade oral math exam (about two years ago), I put up a presentation in powerpoint, using pictures and names of the guys in the band to get a little fun into the whole math-thing.
Teacher and sensor loved it, wondering if I've ever thought about teaching people how do to math on a computer. Very Happy
I even made them laugh at the end, when "Frank finally got his dinosaur", showing them the picture of Frank "attacking" a dino-thingy.
Queen Obscene
Always Born a Crime
Queen Obscene
July 24th, 2009 at 08:01pm
A lot of 'em, actually. I get the opportunity to talk about them in class pretty often, and that's one of the things I love about my school. The latest thing I did was to translate The Ghost of You to Swedish (which is the language I usually speak). I never got to declare it, though. My teacher was ill.
Vampires!
Fabulous Killjoy
Vampires!
July 24th, 2009 at 08:47pm
I've used a few quotes in english projects. Very Happy
Incognito.
Bleeding on the Floor
Incognito.
July 25th, 2009 at 12:15am
we're doing heroes in english at the moment. So i got to write two and a half pages on mcr being savoirs Smile
Stupidsadistic;
Bleeding on the Floor
Stupidsadistic;
July 25th, 2009 at 02:18am
I've written about the story of how I discovered them and how much they mean to me, and essay about Gerard being my hero, I've used them as characters, and I've used lyrics in essays.
Pencey P.
Always Born a Crime
Pencey P.
July 25th, 2009 at 03:28am
Vampires!:
I've used a few quotes in english projects. Very Happy

And i've written an essay about my hero [Gerard]
Aaaand when we were told to personalize our notebooks, i put alot of mcr stuff in there XD Dance
Kat Von D.
Fabulous Killjoy
Kat Von D.
July 25th, 2009 at 03:36am
In debating, we split up in to half, a debated weather mcr was to blame for hannah's death.

Fand for the first time in my life, I was first picked for the team/. Hahaaaaa :]
poetic tragedy.
Awake and Unafraid
poetic tragedy.
July 25th, 2009 at 12:19pm
I've done a MCR-project in school to! We had music and I got the opportunity to write about a band or an artist. And I wanted to write about My Chemical Romance, of course. I wrote like the whole story about MCR, while the others in my class wrote like four lines about their favourite artist/band.
I just looooove My Chemical Romance-projects in school.
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
July 26th, 2009 at 04:35pm
I had to do an oral exam and talk about anything, so I talked about the MCR concert I'd been to.
vengeance university
Shotgun Sinner
vengeance university
July 27th, 2009 at 03:42am
for one of my practice college essays this year, the topic was someone who has influenced us most in our life, and i wrote about frank. even though my teacher said it wasn't 'personal' enough, he (and the rest of the band) have very much so changed my life.
Queen Obscene
Always Born a Crime
Queen Obscene
July 31st, 2009 at 06:27am
Once I made a video that included a part of a song from every record this far. I chose Our Lady of Sorrows, Cemetery Drive and Mama. Me and my awesome music teacher played it for the class. It was fun :] He said MCR was good Punk
poetic tragedy.
Awake and Unafraid
poetic tragedy.
August 1st, 2009 at 10:18am
Uhh..once everyone in the class took one of their favourite albums/songs with them to school, for the music class.
My music teacher played Famous Last Words (which I had with me) in the stereo and he thought that my song was the best in the class.
And once I mentioned My Chemical Romance while telling my class about USA. 'Cause you should have a famous band/artist in the text that is from USA. And I took My Chemical Romance and told my class about them.
Stand By Ure Beliefs
Fabulous Killjoy
Stand By Ure Beliefs
August 21st, 2009 at 11:06am
I wrote about them as my favourite band in French and I make mulitipule refrecences to their music in Drama
killjoy.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
killjoy.
September 10th, 2009 at 09:17am
Usually all my English papers involve them in some way. All my summer reading.
I wrote a play about them in Drama
I wrote a translation of Deathwish in Spanish
I made a speech about them in Speech class
my movie maker for some other class had their music on it twice
believing.
Salute You in Your Grave
believing.
September 18th, 2009 at 04:40am
I've written a few English papers on them. Probably filled up five pages on one essay about "a genre of music that has influenced you most". Got an A on that one.
And I've written a few essays for Bahasa Malaysia with them in the stories. Even put Frank and Ray in one for my exams once. That was good.
And recently drew a picture of Mikey and his bass for Art. Hasn't been graded yet.
Redrose14
Joining The Black Parade
Redrose14
September 18th, 2009 at 08:55pm
Not yet. But my friend and I are planning to start an art club, and we are going to make a scrapbook as one of our projects. of course, the scrapbook is going to be about MCR.
courtneh
Killjoy
courtneh
September 23rd, 2009 at 02:07am
Yes! So many times. Literally about half of my art projects have been My Chem related SOMEHOW. I've also written a few papers about them, my experience at my MCR show, and references to their lyrics in them.
Darkromance
Banned
Darkromance
November 5th, 2009 at 01:02pm
yeah in the 8th grade my english teacher told us that we could write a two page, double spaced, 12 font essay about whatever we liked. you can guess what I wrote about. It was about the history of the band, and the main ideas of their albums. As I recall my teacher gave it a check plus and wote on the paper "very creative" or "very unique" or something. lol That was a proud moment of my life. =) Dance
Franniestein
Salute You in Your Grave
Franniestein
November 5th, 2009 at 01:39pm
Senior year in speech I did a 30min improvised speech on my chem including a video of Head First for Halos.