Don't have an account? Create one!

Have you ever done schoolwork or a project involving MCR?

AuthorMessage
rumored nights.
Salute You in Your Grave
rumored nights.
March 20th, 2007 at 08:16pm
Not really. But today in Spanish class, we were playing a Spanish version of the game MASH. For Boyfriend/Girlfriend, I yelled out Mikey Way 6000 times.
Everyone thought I was saying "Microwave" though...
aliss practice.
Shotgun Sinner
aliss practice.
March 20th, 2007 at 08:19pm
Yes. I did one on Gerard for my Idol presentation.
HeavenHelpUsxx
Fabulous Killjoy
HeavenHelpUsxx
March 20th, 2007 at 09:43pm
I'm making an action statue of Gerard for art class. :] I want to do one of each of the guys, but I could only pick one, so I decided on Gee. :]
xOurLadyOfSorrowsx
Killjoy
xOurLadyOfSorrowsx
March 20th, 2007 at 09:53pm
lol yes just as the poster of this has, on a Powerpoint presentation for WW2 i used the ghost of you
SeptemberSuicide
Killjoy
SeptemberSuicide
March 20th, 2007 at 10:33pm
falloutofgrace:
I'm working on a presentation project and paper for U.S. History and I have to have a visual so I'm doing it on the Ghost of You video, about the USO and WWII and the fashion of the 40s. I'm actually excited for this project! lol So have any of you ever done a project involving MCR in any way?

i helped my cousin write an academic essay on My Chem ^_^ twas fun!
SeptemberSuicide
Killjoy
SeptemberSuicide
March 20th, 2007 at 10:35pm
DemolitionXxLover:
yeah i have...i had to make a cd of songs that related to the novel 1984 and i put House of Wolves , Demolition Lovers , Vampires, Teenagers and crap there was one more but I can't remember

i loved that book ^_^
Arithmetic Doll
Salute You in Your Grave
Arithmetic Doll
March 21st, 2007 at 02:17am
yep when we had this test in grammar and our essay part was to write about any topic from the third part so i took how i met the boy of my dreams and i told all about what happen when i first saw the helena video
omg stfu
Demolition Lover
omg stfu
March 21st, 2007 at 02:22am
One of my japanese speeches was on Bob, and I did a japanese poster on My Chem.
kayles
Bleeding on the Floor
kayles
March 21st, 2007 at 04:36am
in english i had to do a creative writing task so i kinda wrote the Demolition Lovers as a story, my practice ones got all A's and B's, but on the day i kind of freaked out and didnt do too well.
i also wrote an essay on how the the media like the daily mail n stuff accuse music of giving teens a bad influence, and i used MCR in it.
imnotokaywiththis
Killjoy
imnotokaywiththis
March 21st, 2007 at 05:20am
yep but then the teacher said i had to do it again coz my chemical romance were 'an unsuitable band to like' i told her where to go and got suspended
mcrmegan
Killjoy
mcrmegan
March 21st, 2007 at 09:59am
yes...i have to do a report on an American artist and i used Gee! In Love
Modern Swinger
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Modern Swinger
March 21st, 2007 at 11:13am
for my art class i drew a picture of Gerard , for my exam board i painted the cover of Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge, and for a project we had to make a person out of magazine pictures and i did Frank
emergencypatientxx
Fabulous Killjoy
emergencypatientxx
March 21st, 2007 at 12:14pm
yay i could finally post something here!
Today for english, We had to bring in one of our favorite songs
and it had to be apropieate which sucks

so I chose I dont love you.
I wanted to choose either Teenagers or Mama.
BUT my teacher was like
"no."
I cried.
Not really =]

woot =D
Just a Trick
Jazz Hands
Just a Trick
March 21st, 2007 at 01:31pm
Well, we are supposed to bring songs we like during English class... I brought Thank You For The Venom once. Let's just say it wasn't good.... stupid kids.
And I am working on a project right now about Gerard.
Victoriabigail.
Really Not Okay
Victoriabigail.
March 21st, 2007 at 01:53pm
For my english gcse the question was "When during your life have you changed? for good or for bad? explain"
so i wrote about when i found my chem and how they saved me.
I got a B aswell Very Happy
MCR Way Bros
Jazz Hands
MCR Way Bros
March 21st, 2007 at 03:31pm
Well, I had this assignment in computer class where we had to do a wanted ad for ourselves saying good things only and mine was "Wanted, for bring kind to animals and being a huge fan of My Chemical Romance." The next class, she said she had a question about my project and asked what My Chemical Romance was. (My friend thought that the teacher thought it was my [nonexistant] relationship and was wondering why it was capitalized) I replied to the teacher, (while trying to hold down a laugh) "My Chemical Romance is my favorite band." And she replied "ohh." My teachers are clueless. I don't know if this really counts because it wasn't like this huge project relating to MCR but it was the closest thing to a MCR project.
tennant.
Full of Ephedrine
tennant.
March 21st, 2007 at 03:51pm
well in French we had to do our ideal partner so I was all Billie Joe and Gerard!
my mate was doing this random maze thing in IT (the prize if you completed was a pic of Gee!) before she had to do a powerpoint on the world, but her teacher (who's nickname is Jesus?) saw the pic and went 'Is that the dude out of MCR?'
my mate had a heart attack that he knew who gee was and he let her do her powerpoint on MCR!
We also had to do poetry analysis and personnify winter, there was a lot of black clothing and platinum blonde and black hair. lol
tennant.
Full of Ephedrine
tennant.
March 21st, 2007 at 03:51pm
but in my powerpoint on america i got new jersey in

lol
smile like a knife.
Joining The Black Parade
smile like a knife.
March 21st, 2007 at 04:56pm
Don't Wake Me Up.:
Not really. But today in Spanish class, we were playing a Spanish version of the game MASH. For Boyfriend/Girlfriend, I yelled out Mikey Way 6000 times.
Everyone thought I was saying "Microwave" though...

lol! yes of course i am in love with a microwave! aren't kitchen appliances fabulous?
haha sorry i'm just being silly now.
smile like a knife.
Joining The Black Parade
smile like a knife.
March 21st, 2007 at 04:57pm
imnotokaywiththis:
yep but then the teacher said i had to do it again coz my chemical romance were 'an unsuitable band to like' i told her where to go and got suspended

wow, that sucks.. i'd be so angry