Don't have an account? Create one!

What is the weirdest reaction you've gotten from someone for liking MCR?

AuthorMessage
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
September 17th, 2007 at 09:24pm
[quote="unicorn skittles
2nd
girl at school: what music do you like
me: my chemical romance
girl: lyk ZOMGZZ!!11 i luv g3rald wayne! isnt he the hottest im lyk marri3d to him!
me: do you even listen to their music?
girl: oh yaaa like that one song carry on or whatever
me: *facepalm*[/quote]

Lmao. I love these kind of fans they make me laugh soo much. At the end of the day I love all of these posts, particularly the one's that end with a facepalm. I don't know about the rest of you, but I love Gerald Wayne, I think he's fantastic, and Carry On is definately one of my favourite songs!!
I really hope that this person you spoke to gets to meet Gerald and that someone has a camera to film it. I would lov to see the bands response if they ever were having a conversation with a fan like that. Heehee.

xxx
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.
September 17th, 2007 at 10:37pm
oh yeah.
well, wierd guy in mcr shirt smiled at me when i was listening to Deathwish REALLY REALLY loudly on a bus. i was sortof singing along/ tapping the seat/tapping my foot/ smiling my head off. then i listened to Cemetary drive and i immediatly started getting sadder. (it always makes me cryyy.)
X_heaven_help_me_X
Fabulous Killjoy
X_heaven_help_me_X
September 17th, 2007 at 11:08pm
Guy Freind: What's your favorite band.
Me: MCR, MCR, I love My Chemical Romance!
Guy Friend: Holy Shit, I saw the music video for WTTBP and it was fucking SCARY
Me: Shocked No Ha Ha stupid.
(in that smiley order)
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.
September 17th, 2007 at 11:57pm
Greg Sanders:
oi - when i get in fights with peoepl at school about mcr, they always reply with "what you gunnu do, emo? cut me with your razorblade? or get gerard to suck my blood? sooo scared"

.....guh.

there was this guy i told, and he picked up my HAIRBRUSH and said (and i quote " ooo, is this what you use to slit your wrists? " and when i punched him, he said " im gonna go slit my wrist now, you made me all emo, ill go listen to mcr and slit my wrists." i kicked him in the balls.
the key is gone.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
the key is gone.
September 18th, 2007 at 12:48am
greenfaerie:
[quote="unicorn skittles
2nd
girl at school: what music do you like
me: my chemical romance
girl: lyk ZOMGZZ!!11 i luv g3rald wayne! isnt he the hottest im lyk marri3d to him!
me: do you even listen to their music?
girl: oh yaaa like that one song carry on or whatever
me: *facepalm*

Lmao. I love these kind of fans they make me laugh soo much. At the end of the day I love all of these posts, particularly the one's that end with a facepalm. I don't know about the rest of you, but I love Gerald Wayne, I think he's fantastic, and Carry On is definately one of my favourite songs!!
I really hope that this person you spoke to gets to meet Gerald and that someone has a camera to film it. I would lov to see the bands response if they ever were having a conversation with a fan like that. Heehee.

xxx[/quote]

ahahaha
for the sake of gerard and the self esteem of the rest of the guys i honestly hope she never gets anywhere remotly near them. and partly for her sake because she'll be wearing a paris hilton shirt or whatever....so annoying...
Buckets
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Buckets
September 18th, 2007 at 05:31am
We had to bring in an item that described us for religion, so i brought in Bullets. So I was up there talking about why Bullets represents me, and then when I'm done people start saying mcr are depressing! they tell people to go cut themselves and they sing about dead people. and then, of course, they went on with calling them 'emo', and that actually hurt more than I thought it would. I would have yelled at them during class but my religion teacher has a thing for suspending people for stupid things, so I waited until class was over and now I think they're afraid of me...

lmao my friend has the black parade poster on her wall and her mom makes her keep a cross over her bed because she thinks Gerard is evil or something.
Bleeding; Juliet
Motor Baby
Bleeding; Juliet
September 22nd, 2007 at 07:33pm
(when i talk its in caps)

HEY GRIL WHATS UP?
nothing u
NOTHING JUST LISTENING TO MY IPOD!
what to?
HUH
what are yah listening to
OH MCR
huh
MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE
eww u emo cutter bitch freak get the fuck away from me

**throws her water and my cofee on me ruining my beautiful blakc jeans***
EviLsRoMaNcE
Banned
EviLsRoMaNcE
September 22nd, 2007 at 07:45pm
I get called Emo for liking them. And then usually get into a big fight over why MCR is not Emo and why they're better than shit rap and pop and crap.
Darling we're Dead
Killjoy
Darling we're Dead
September 22nd, 2007 at 09:13pm
Oh my gosh, that happens to me all the time, i'll be talking to someone online, and normally it's someone i don't really like which makes me even more mad and i love music so i usually ask "what's your favorite band?" and they'll say "My Chemical Romance" and i'll be like "I like them what's your favorite song?" and it's either Welcome to the Black Parade or Teenagers and then they'll ask me and i'll normally said one of their older songs like Our Lady or Sorrows or The Jetset Life is Gonna Kill You, and sometimes even Kill All Your Friends and they're like "okay... i've um gotta go" and they stop talking to me. man

and i agree i hate teenies my cousins one of them, it's rather annoying

my weirdest reaction though would be when i was listening to them one day and my mom was like "how can you stand that? you can't understand what they're saying and they're disturbing"
me: whatever *starts singing along*
*brother(4yrs) walks in*: They're disturbing!
me: you just heard that from mom!
Brother: NA AH *runs from room*

that would be how much my family doesn't apprecate MCR
Ambulance
Killjoy
Ambulance
September 22nd, 2007 at 09:36pm
I got called the emo king the other day, by little 14 year olds. And I'm like, "Yes you are nearly as tall as me but I'm like three years younger." But I walked on and was the better man, and decided I was too mature to be involved with there petty fights.

Kisses
Duncan// =]
for reasons unknown
Awake and Unafraid
for reasons unknown
September 22nd, 2007 at 10:40pm
Let me think........

I was walking to school on Mikey's b-day with my MCR backpack(that I handmade thankyouverymuch)
Kid: You like MCR?
Me: Yeah, do you?
Kid: No. They SUCK TITS! And that Gerard guy is Gay with a capital Guh!
Me: 1) If you hate them, how do you know that the lead singer is Gerard?, and 2) It's G not guh fucktard!
Kid: -attempts to rip my backpack-
Me: -kicks him in the nuts, and walks away growling-
I found out two days later that it was my enemy Carly's brother. HA! She's into High School Musical, and so he must be too. Go figure.
Donald Trefusis
In The Murder Scene
Donald Trefusis
September 23rd, 2007 at 12:11pm
I get called an emo, goth, mosher, depressed and shit like that.

My brother always called Gerard a fat fag and says he has Aids
And the other day I actually got so frustrated with him I cried. Embarassed
Haha one time I went into school with my MCR Tee on (We have a uniform and this was a no uniform day) And this chav was giving me the look. Laughing
She was like *¬_¬*
And I was looking at her like *I fucking hate yooouuu... ¬¬*

Haha and this one time I went to this shop and there was like, 19 year old asshole chavs there and I walked past them with my friend and they both went up to me and went "AHHH YE FUCKIN VAMPIRE!!"
Me :Shocked
xD
Lifeisbutadream1993
Killjoy
Lifeisbutadream1993
September 23rd, 2007 at 04:00pm
Okay so I decided to go to a video dance with my freinds and I was pissed off because most of the stuff playing was rap and hip-hop. Then Welcome To The Black Parade came on and people started leaving!

Friend: "Eww I hate this band, emo fags."
Me: " Surprised I like this band!"
Lifeisbutadream1993
Killjoy
Lifeisbutadream1993
September 23rd, 2007 at 04:33pm
OMFG DAN.:
Rawrr X Romance:
so im going to projekt on the 4th of august.

my dad asked a friend whose in the bizz if he knew who the bands were.

dads friend: theres gonna be a bunch of goths there.
dad asks me: are you gonna dress up in a bunch of black and wear thick black eye make up and be goth and wear white powder?
me: .....no, of course not. but considering how black is the only color of my wardrobe that might be hard....
dad: and who is chemical romance?
me: WHY does everyone leave off the MY??
dad: ......

LAWL my friends leave off the my too.
Friends: *watches me watch a my chem vid in computer class*
me: wtf are you looking at.
friends: wtf is that...your chemical romance shit?
me:Cheese
me and my friends: *back in homeroom*
one of my friends: *trys to draw 'chem'logo*
me: wtf you hate mcr. poseur.
friend: wtf who are you calling poseur? im not the one wearing a ramones shirt. wtf are they? some weird ass jap shit?
me: *is wearing a ramones shirt with jap writing on it* wtf they invented punk rawk.
friend: what. ever. so whaddaya think of my 'chemical romance' drawing?
me: wtf is wrong with you.

Haha! My parents leave out the "My" too! And my dad camm them "Chemical Warfare" -_-
Ambulance
Killjoy
Ambulance
September 23rd, 2007 at 04:47pm
Lol omg my Mum does that aswell.

It's like MY is there! You see it went:

[On the phone]
Mum: Can I throw your stuff now?
Me: Nah, I'll come buy this afternoon and pick it all up.
Mum: Okay, where should I put your cd's?
Me: In the box leave My Chemical Romance out please.
Mum: Chemical Romance? Okay dear see you later.
Me: MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE
*Hangs up*

Anyway...

Cya
Duncan// =]
kaitlyn.
Demolition Lover
kaitlyn.
September 23rd, 2007 at 07:19pm
The weirdest reaction i got was from my sis. right after i started listening 2 MCR i asked my sis if she liked them
Me: so do u like MCR?
Sis:eww no the emos and they do drugs!!! HSM rocks!
Me:watever..
Then i found her listening 2 teenagers and mama and dancing to them on my ipod and then she slipped out that gerard looked hott in the IDY vid, i no she likes them she jst wont admit it
thedevilsnightmare
Jazz Hands
thedevilsnightmare
September 24th, 2007 at 07:33pm
just now as i was on this website this guy next to me said 'are u ok? cuz the website ur on says imnotok" i explained to him what it was then he asked "is that ur fave band?" i said "yea" then he made a thumbs down and made a fart noise. lol. he's a country boy.
Bleeding Dry
Bleeding on the Floor
Bleeding Dry
September 24th, 2007 at 07:47pm
Someone screaming at me, and running away before making the sign of the cross at me.
Seriously.
misa misa.
Shotgun Sinner
misa misa.
September 25th, 2007 at 02:40am
i was wearing a mcr t-shirt and some guy said to me "you might as well be naked that would be less shameful" ! that was kinda weird
steel.corpses.
Joining The Black Parade
steel.corpses.
September 25th, 2007 at 02:47am
i had my chemical romance in my default once
and this kid messages me "do you cut?"
so i swore him out Ha Ha