Don't have an account? Create one!

Oh no I'm emo

AuthorMessage
ThenYouWin
Thinking Happy Thoughts
ThenYouWin
May 25th, 2007 at 04:07pm
You are almost emo. You listen to music with emo lyrics like Linkin Park (crawling in my skin) but haven't really ventured into the acoustic sounds of the true emo audiophile. You might have shaggy hair, but only because you're lazy, not really because you strive for emo-ness.

Wonder why I'm almost emo. Probably cos I said I had black Chuck Taylors.I don't listen to LP, though.
whitney.
Shotgun Sinner
whitney.
May 25th, 2007 at 04:10pm
You aren't really emo at all. The closest you get to emo music is Outkast's song Prototype. You wear whatever is in fashion and don't have a particularly emo flair.
daniel radcliffe.
In a Bullet's Embrace
daniel radcliffe.
May 27th, 2007 at 04:26pm
I got
You are sorta emo. You listen to Radiohead and enjoy their eclectic sound, but haven't pushed past into the underground indie subculture. The closest to emo attire that you own is maybe a few band t-shirts and tight jeans.
Ami von Grimm
Banned
Ami von Grimm
May 27th, 2007 at 04:31pm
You are pretty emo. You understand the deep thought-provoking stylings of Brand New and can appreciate the words "The quiet things that no one ever knows". You probably have thick weezer glasses as well as a messenger bag to carry all your music and unsent love notes in. Last but not least, you have tight, tight pants.
chemically_unstable
Killjoy
chemically_unstable
May 27th, 2007 at 06:11pm
You are pretty emo. You understand the deep thought-provoking stylings of Brand New and can appreciate the words "The quiet things that no one ever knows". You probably have thick weezer glasses as well as a messenger bag to carry all your music and unsent love notes in.
out of use.
Shotgun Sinner
out of use.
May 29th, 2007 at 08:22pm
Xx.Harlequin.Girl.xX:

You are sorta emo. You listen to Radiohead and enjoy their eclectic sound, but haven't pushed past into the underground indie subculture. The closest to emo attire that you own is maybe a few band t-shirts and tight jeans.

^ Yep, same =]
trick
Bleeding on the Floor
trick
May 29th, 2007 at 08:33pm
You are almost emo. You listen to music with emo lyrics like Linkin Park (crawling in my skin) but haven't really ventured into the acoustic sounds of the true emo audiophile. You might have shaggy hair, but only because you're lazy, not really because you strive for emo-ness.

haha.
P A N D O R A
Demolition Lover
P A N D O R A
May 29th, 2007 at 08:39pm
well..they got that pretty damn good
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
June 4th, 2007 at 08:26am
Hazard;;toMyself:
Xx.Harlequin.Girl.xX:

^ Yep, same =]
T.T
Motor Baby
T.T
June 4th, 2007 at 04:53pm
You are pretty emo. You understand the deep thought-provoking stylings of Brand New and can appreciate the words "The quiet things that no one ever knows". You probably have thick weezer glasses as well as a messenger bag to carry all your music and unsent love notes in. Last but not least, you have tight, tight pants.

Damn.
Lina Envy
Joining The Black Parade
Lina Envy
June 5th, 2007 at 12:53pm
Sorta emo... to all those who are also 'sorta emo', we should start a club. XD
melodramatic fool
Salute You in Your Grave
melodramatic fool
June 11th, 2007 at 04:40am

Seems like everyone's getting this one LOL Wink
Oxycontin Genocide.
Banned
Oxycontin Genocide.
June 20th, 2007 at 12:52pm
You are VERY emo. You have your acoustic guitar for the hilltops and your sticker covered Fender Strat for your basement bedroom. You Listen to the Get Up Kids and hold them in the highest emo regard. You, my friend, are the paragon of the emo scene. But, that makes us kind of worried. If you start to feel a little too blue, don't be afraid to call 1-800-SUICIDE.

=D
Burnout
Bleeding on the Floor
Burnout
June 20th, 2007 at 06:55pm
Don't Care
Killjoy
Don't Care
June 21st, 2007 at 09:22am
I took the test and I'm all emo. Twisted Evil
Don't Care
Killjoy
Don't Care
June 21st, 2007 at 09:26am
I'm Wierd

I was uncool before being uncool was cool!
alaska 5000
Tragic With a Capital T
alaska 5000
June 21st, 2007 at 05:54pm

Lol. I do not listen to Radiohead. Only if my brother has it on while I'm in the bath or something [He has his moosic on loud.]
Life Is But A Dream_
Killjoy
Life Is But A Dream_
June 21st, 2007 at 10:08pm
My results are:
"You are sorta emo. You listen to Radiohead and enjoy their eclectic sound, but haven't pushed past into the underground indie subculture. The closest to emo attire that you own is maybe a few band t-shirts and tight jeans."
ParadeRagDoll
Jazz Hands
ParadeRagDoll
June 22nd, 2007 at 11:48am

I dont have any tight jeans OR band shirts.....And I'ma Goth Sad
Well I DO wear my little sisters tight black jeans from time to time Very Happy
jace wayland.
Shotgun Sinner
jace wayland.
June 22nd, 2007 at 09:21pm

EEE the sad thing is those above things apply to me. I don't put that label on myself though.

EDIT: Page Claim Dance