Killjoy
Riff Raff
October 9th, 2007 at 10:29pm
I got sorta emo.
XDanni-DaydreamX
Killjoy
XDanni-DaydreamX
October 26th, 2007 at 06:40pm
You are pretty emo. You understand the deep thought-provoking stylings of Brand New and can appreciate the words "The quiet things that no one ever knows". You probably have thick weezer glasses as well as a messenger bag to carry all your music and unsent love notes in. Last but not least, you have tight, tight pants.

Me, apparently
xGerardifiedx
Killjoy
xGerardifiedx
October 28th, 2007 at 08:56am
i am fully emo. i take emo quizzes all the time, they are so fun and since i have nothing else to do. i score very high all the time. on some other quiz i surprised myself by scoring "EMO GOD" yay! not to brag or anything though!
out of use.
Shotgun Sinner
out of use.
October 28th, 2007 at 09:54pm
You are sorta emo. You listen to Radiohead and enjoy their eclectic sound, but haven't pushed past into the underground indie subculture. The closest to emo attire that you own is maybe a few band t-shirts and tight jeans.
DAMAGECONTROL
Joining The Black Parade
DAMAGECONTROL
October 29th, 2007 at 01:31pm
"You are sorta emo. You listen to Radiohead and enjoy their eclectic sound, but haven't pushed past into the underground indie subculture. The closest to emo attire that you own is maybe a few band t-shirts and tight jeans"

and i don't even like radiohead Neutral
Jeanne Paulin.
Shotgun Sinner
Jeanne Paulin.
October 30th, 2007 at 09:35am
You are sorta emo. You listen to Radiohead and enjoy their eclectic sound, but haven't pushed past into the underground indie subculture. The closest to emo attire that you own is maybe a few band t-shirts and tight jeans.

broken toy soldier.
Salute You in Your Grave
broken toy soldier.
November 13th, 2007 at 02:40pm
a hahahaha
>You are pretty emo. You understand the deep thought-provoking stylings of Brand New and can appreciate the words "The quiet things that no one ever knows". You probably have thick weezer glasses as well as a messenger bag to carry all your music and unsent love notes in. Last but not least, you have tight, tight pants

true minus the glasses. I do have imitation Ray-bans though...
SaarLovesMyChem
Killjoy
SaarLovesMyChem
November 20th, 2007 at 08:01pm
sorta emo,,
wannabe??
Dee_mentia
Fabulous Killjoy
Dee_mentia
November 21st, 2007 at 11:59am

HAHAHAH :lmao
Harlequinn
Salute You in Your Grave
Harlequinn
December 5th, 2007 at 12:51am
You are pretty emo. You understand the deep thought-provoking stylings of Brand New and can appreciate the words "The quiet things that no one ever knows". You probably have thick weezer glasses as well as a messenger bag to carry all your music and unsent love notes in. Last but not least, you have tight, tight pants.
Helene.
Fabulous Killjoy
Helene.
December 8th, 2007 at 03:39am
sorta emo (: rofl.
mostly human
Always Born a Crime
mostly human
December 8th, 2007 at 08:17am

i like my tight pants..
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
December 10th, 2007 at 12:21pm
You are almost emo. You listen to music with emo lyrics like Linkin Park (crawling in my skin) but haven't really ventured into the acoustic sounds of the true emo audiophile. You might have shaggy hair, but only because you're lazy, not really because you strive for emo-ness.

HAHAHAHHA i HATE linking park Tehe
PS I Love You;
Thinking Happy Thoughts
PS I Love You;
December 13th, 2007 at 07:59am
You aren't really emo at all. The closest you get to emo music is Outkast's song Prototype. You wear whatever is in fashion and don't have a particularly emo flair.

LOL.
Emily Strange
Killjoy
Emily Strange
December 14th, 2007 at 06:44am
this is waht i got:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rumored nights.
Salute You in Your Grave
rumored nights.
December 14th, 2007 at 05:06pm
i got sorta emo.
XD
mr.ross
Jazz Hands
mr.ross
December 28th, 2007 at 07:35am

I don't even own tight tight pants!
(Moderatly tight is okay for me)
Rattus Rattus
Killjoy
Rattus Rattus
December 28th, 2007 at 11:19am

Shocked
The Only Hope.
Demolition Lover
The Only Hope.
January 5th, 2008 at 11:02am
lessthanthree.
Always Born a Crime
lessthanthree.
January 5th, 2008 at 03:49pm

I don't listen to Radiohead, but my mom does...