Don't have an account? Create one!

Oh no I'm emo

AuthorMessage
Jacket Slut.
Bleeding on the Floor
Jacket Slut.
August 1st, 2007 at 12:10am
You are pretty emo. You understand the deep thought-provoking stylings of Brand New and can appreciate the words "The quiet things that no one ever knows". You probably have thick weezer glasses as well as a messenger bag to carry all your music and unsent love notes in. Last but not least, you have tight, tight pants.

^my result also
a line in a song.
Salute You in Your Grave
a line in a song.
August 1st, 2007 at 08:04am
Psycho Lion:
I got this:
You are sorta emo. You listen to Radiohead and enjoy their eclectic sound, but haven't pushed past into the underground indie subculture. The closest to emo attire that you own is maybe a few band t-shirts and tight jeans.
lmfao

Same here :]
annaaloves
Bleeding on the Floor
annaaloves
August 2nd, 2007 at 04:50pm
LifeOnStandby:
You are pretty emo. You understand the deep thought-provoking stylings of Brand New and can appreciate the words "The quiet things that no one ever knows". You probably have thick weezer glasses as well as a messenger bag to carry all your music and unsent love notes in. Last but not least, you have tight, tight pants.

fifth period.
Bleeding on the Floor
fifth period.
August 4th, 2007 at 06:07am
And We All Fall Down:
Psycho Lion:
I got this:
You are sorta emo. You listen to Radiohead and enjoy their eclectic sound, but haven't pushed past into the underground indie subculture. The closest to emo attire that you own is maybe a few band t-shirts and tight jeans.
lmfao

Same here :]
mitchell davis.
Shotgun Sinner
mitchell davis.
August 11th, 2007 at 03:30am

Pretttty correct
Benniks
Jazz Hands
Benniks
August 13th, 2007 at 06:56am
You aren't really emo at all. The closest you get to emo music is Outkast's song Prototype. You wear whatever is in fashion and don't have a particularly emo flair.
brokenromance
Killjoy
brokenromance
August 17th, 2007 at 04:46pm
76.25%
You are 3rd Generation Emo. You know all the haters out there who make fun of Emo kids? Sorry to tell you, but they're talking about you. You listen to Panic! at the Disco, Dashboard Confessional and other incredibly lame bands who took the concept of Emo and twisted it until it made them millions of dollars. You have an Emo uniform which consists of way too tight pants, itchy tight sweaters and a striped scarf you wear most of the time. You are sad and feel that no one understands you and are destraught that your parents bought you a Wii instead of a PS3. You have a Myspace page and communicate in initials and convenient mispellings like "OMFG IM LYKE SO DPRSSED, I CNT BLEVE THS STPD QUZ CLLED ME EMO!" At least you have your mascara punk to make you feel better by making you feel worse
brokenromance
Killjoy
brokenromance
August 17th, 2007 at 04:48pm
omg i dont care
brokenromance
Killjoy
brokenromance
August 17th, 2007 at 04:48pm
brokenromance:
omg i dont care
Justanotherstar
Salute You in Your Grave
Justanotherstar
August 19th, 2007 at 12:06pm
lol this is what i got

You are almost emo. You listen to music with emo lyrics like Linkin Park (crawling in my skin) but haven't really ventured into the acoustic sounds of the true emo audiophile. You might have shaggy hair, but only because you're lazy, not really because you strive for emo-ness.
your grandmother
Jazz Hands
your grandmother
August 19th, 2007 at 11:33pm
i got;;

I don't have glasses, but i do have a messenger bag and tight pants O_o
your grandmother
Jazz Hands
your grandmother
August 19th, 2007 at 11:34pm
i got;;

I don't have glasses, but i do have a messenger bag and tight pants O_o
alucard.
Jazz Hands
alucard.
August 22nd, 2007 at 12:55pm

woo! lol
Sally Stitches.
Awake and Unafraid
Sally Stitches.
August 22nd, 2007 at 11:49pm
Mike Dirnt
Salute You in Your Grave
Mike Dirnt
August 25th, 2007 at 01:12pm
imperfectcrime
Fabulous Killjoy
imperfectcrime
August 28th, 2007 at 07:01pm
Let's see
My results:

haha
fun ghoul
In a Bullet's Embrace
fun ghoul
September 2nd, 2007 at 01:08pm
You are almost emo. You listen to music with emo lyrics like Linkin Park (crawling in my skin) but haven't really ventured into the acoustic sounds of the true emo audiophile. You might have shaggy hair, but only because you're lazy, not really because you strive for emo-ness.
dee dee ramone.
Always Born a Crime
dee dee ramone.
September 2nd, 2007 at 03:21pm

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
sarah.dramax3
Jazz Hands
sarah.dramax3
September 3rd, 2007 at 06:06pm
You are pretty emo. You understand the deep thought-provoking stylings of Brand New and can appreciate the words "The quiet things that no one ever knows". You probably have thick weezer glasses as well as a messenger bag to carry all your music and unsent love notes in. Last but not least, you have tight, tight pants

I GOT JIPPED! Disgust I'm not emmmmmmo.
dottie biz.
Motor Baby
dottie biz.
September 3rd, 2007 at 06:48pm
sorta emo.