Don't have an account? Create one!

Oh no I'm emo

AuthorMessage
desert skies.
Shotgun Sinner
desert skies.
September 5th, 2007 at 01:16am
You are sorta emo. You listen to Radiohead and enjoy their eclectic sound, but haven't pushed past into the underground indie subculture. The closest to emo attire that you own is maybe a few band t-shirts and tight jeans.

Sounds about right. Well the wardrobe bit.
mpain89
Killjoy
mpain89
September 6th, 2007 at 12:53am
hey eveyone i think you should know somethings about the band you all love called my chemical romance its one word but it branches off to many subjects SELLOUTS!!!! yes the same band who played basements and warped tour a singer who was constanly drunk during an entire tour people payed money to see crap now hes sober and clean their all big and rich and famous and the forget what got them there. wut set them apart from the shitty ass bands the dedication they had to their fans. check out the video on my profile playing a party for a stupid bitch whos worst problem was not being able to find any real friends or breaking a nail fuck i m sick of all the hyprocrasy that the industry and this world brings no one is trustworthy anymore all everyones out for is money! tsome of these people pay hundreds even thousands to see mcr play and get to meet them and theyre disappointed when they dont. during projekt revolution no one got to meet them kudos to julien k at least theyre not a fucking snob well not yet anyways probably when they get famous though. its crap i mean in one interview mcr even said they could take their merch endeveres worldwide and expliot it the fact that it would come insinuaties something coming. who here smells sellout CHECK OUT MY FRIEND DEATHS PROFILE FOR THE VIDEO!!!!!! stick that in your emo
keeping the faith
Always Born a Crime
keeping the faith
September 7th, 2007 at 12:45pm
You are pretty emo. You understand the deep thought-provoking stylings of Brand New and can appreciate the words "The quiet things that no one ever knows". You probably have thick weezer glasses as well as a messenger bag to carry all your music and unsent love notes in. Last but not least, you have tight, tight pants.
Failure.
Shotgun Sinner
Failure.
September 9th, 2007 at 09:17am
You are sorta emo. You listen to Radiohead and enjoy their eclectic sound, but haven't pushed past into the underground indie subculture. The closest to emo attire that you own is maybe a few band t-shirts and tight jeans.
tennant.
Full of Ephedrine
tennant.
September 9th, 2007 at 04:36pm
You are almost emo. You listen to music with emo lyrics like Linkin Park (crawling in my skin) but haven't really ventured into the acoustic sounds of the true emo audiophile. You might have shaggy hair, but only because you're lazy, not really because you strive for emo-ness.
Firefly.
Salute You in Your Grave
Firefly.
September 12th, 2007 at 06:27pm
You are pretty emo. You understand the deep thought-provoking stylings of Brand New and can appreciate the words "The quiet things that no one ever knows". You probably have thick weezer glasses as well as a messenger bag to carry all your music and unsent love notes in. Last but not least, you have tight, tight pants.

... I like my tight pants... *goes to find Brand New*
lolis12007
Really Not Okay
lolis12007
September 22nd, 2007 at 08:42pm
i got this:
You are sorta emo. You listen to Radiohead and enjoy their eclectic sound, but haven't pushed past into the underground indie subculture. The closest to emo attire that you own is maybe a few band t-shirts and tight jeans
Doug
Bleeding on the Floor
Doug
September 23rd, 2007 at 10:37pm
idk y but i couldnt get that page to open....
so i found another quiz

You Are 76% Emo

While you may not be completely emo, you have a sensitive, deep, troubled soul.

Are You Emo?
http://www.blogthings.com/areyouemoquiz/
TaraIsBack!
Bleeding on the Floor
TaraIsBack!
September 25th, 2007 at 02:11pm
raytorolover
Killjoy
raytorolover
September 28th, 2007 at 09:46pm
You are pretty emo. You understand the deep thought-provoking stylings of Brand New and can appreciate the words "The quiet things that no one ever knows". You probably have thick weezer glasses as well as a messenger bag to carry all your music and unsent love notes in. Last but not least, you have tight, tight pants
raytorolover
Killjoy
raytorolover
September 28th, 2007 at 09:47pm
how in the world did i get that Shocked
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
October 1st, 2007 at 05:53pm
You aren't really emo at all. The closest you get to emo music is Outkast's song Prototype. You wear whatever and don't have a particularly emo flair.
Radio Saturday
Salute You in Your Grave
Radio Saturday
October 2nd, 2007 at 02:36pm
Here's my score:

---

That's about right, actually.
Balthazar
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Balthazar
October 2nd, 2007 at 09:43pm
Neesa
Fabulous Killjoy
Neesa
October 3rd, 2007 at 07:59pm
Luna Blackthorne:

same here Shocked
Liek teh lulz!
Salute You in Your Grave
Liek teh lulz!
October 4th, 2007 at 01:33pm

I'm sorta? I'm not EMO! Sad
norsis
Fabulous Killjoy
norsis
October 4th, 2007 at 07:36pm
You are almost emo. You listen to music with emo lyrics like Linkin Park (crawling in my skin) but haven't really ventured into the acoustic sounds of the true emo audiophile. You might have shaggy hair, but only because you're lazy, not really because you strive for emo-ness.

True.
Dan.
Demolition Lover
Dan.
October 6th, 2007 at 10:53am
You aren't really emo at all. The closest you get to emo music is Outkast's song Prototype. You wear whatever is in fashion and don't have a particularly emo flair.
Complication
Fabulous Killjoy
Complication
October 7th, 2007 at 08:13pm
You are sort of emo...

I lost the rest in the cut and paste...
The Creature
In The Murder Scene
The Creature
October 9th, 2007 at 01:57am
keve'sLadyofSorrows:
Fun poll to pass the time

www.areyouemo.com/

Here are my results:

-7.5%
You are not Emo. You're most likely Anti-Emo and have spoken negatively against the Emo Ideology on Myspace or various message boards. Don't be to proud though, I'm sure you're probably Indie, or a punk, a jock, or something equally obnoxious.

LMAO

One of the question was "Do you own the Coheed and Cambria comic book?"...WTF!
COHEED AIN'T EMO!
THEY'RE PROGRESSIVE!
THEY'VE NEVER LIKED THE LABEL "EMO"!
Well...The bright side is that they didn't call MCR emo.