Don't have an account? Create one!

Oh no I'm emo

AuthorMessage
To The End;
Salute You in Your Grave
To The End;
August 6th, 2008 at 11:00pm
You are almost emo. You listen to music with emo lyrics like Linkin Park (crawling in my skin) but haven't really ventured into the acoustic sounds of the true emo audiophile. You might have shaggy hair, but only because you're lazy, not really because you strive for emo-ness.
the desperate ranks.
Always Born a Crime
the desperate ranks.
August 14th, 2008 at 08:17pm
You are pretty emo. You understand the deep thought-provoking stylings of Brand New and can appreciate the words "The quiet things that no one ever knows". You probably have thick weezer glasses as well as a messenger bag to carry all your music and unsent love notes in. Last but not least, you have tight, tight pants.
Jenny.
Jenny.
August 15th, 2008 at 09:12am
You are almost emo. You listen to music with emo lyrics like Linkin Park (crawling in my skin) but haven't really ventured into the acoustic sounds of the true emo audiophile. You might have shaggy hair, but only because you're lazy, not really because you strive for emo-ness.
Dream of Falling
Bleeding on the Floor
Dream of Falling
January 15th, 2009 at 02:35pm

This was just about one of the most stupid quizzes to be made. All the answers were extremely stupid, I tried to pick the one most like me.
party poison.
Salute You in Your Grave
party poison.
January 16th, 2009 at 11:52am
You aren't really emo at all. The closest you get to emo music is Outkast's song Prototype. You wear whatever is in fashion and don't have a particularly emo flair.
---
hah! Naughty
Rexperience
Bleeding on the Floor
Rexperience
January 17th, 2009 at 12:31am
This got me pretty good, except I don't own skiny jeans...yet Smile :

You are sorta emo. You listen to Radiohead and enjoy their eclectic sound, but haven't pushed past into the underground indie subculture. The closest to emo attire that you own is maybe a few band t-shirts and tight jeans.
fawkes
Bleeding on the Floor
fawkes
January 30th, 2009 at 08:40pm

I'm definately not emo though. Not even close.
StandUpEffingTall!
Killjoy
StandUpEffingTall!
February 28th, 2009 at 03:10am
Boo?:
I got this:
You are sorta emo. You listen to Radiohead and enjoy their eclectic sound, but haven't pushed past into the underground indie subculture. The closest to emo attire that you own is maybe a few band t-shirts and tight jeans.
lmfao
built for sin.
Tragic With a Capital T
built for sin.
February 28th, 2009 at 09:31pm

Lol I dunno how the fuck I got this. No Linkin Park... and the opposite of shaggy hair. x]