hmmm
July 1st, 2007 at 04:06am
almost emo haha

XD the options were so hard to choose from, most of them were very alike
gerard fuckin' way.
Salute You in Your Grave
gerard fuckin' way.
July 1st, 2007 at 06:34am
You are pretty emo. You understand the deep thought-provoking stylings of Brand New and can appreciate the words "The quiet things that no one ever knows". You probably have thick weezer glasses as well as a messenger bag to carry all your music and unsent love notes in. Last but not least, you have tight, tight pants

tight, tight pants what i'm wearing right now. I LOVE THEM <3
chris pine.
Ghost in the Snow
chris pine.
July 3rd, 2007 at 01:45pm
You are pretty emo. You understand the deep thought-provoking stylings of Brand New and can appreciate the words "The quiet things that no one ever knows". You probably have thick weezer glasses as well as a messenger bag to carry all your music and unsent love notes in. Last but not least, you have tight, tight pants.
geradsredskittle666
Really Not Okay
geradsredskittle666
July 4th, 2007 at 07:55am
You are sorta emo. You listen to Radiohead and enjoy their eclectic sound, but haven't pushed past into the underground indie subculture. The closest to emo attire that you own is maybe a few band t-shirts and tight jeans.
awake and unafraid.
Really Not Okay
awake and unafraid.
July 4th, 2007 at 11:23am
You aren't really emo at all. The closest you get to emo music is Outkast's song Prototype. You wear whatever is in fashion and don't have a particularly emo flair.

Wow that was really wrong considering I don't like Outkast and I hate wearing what is in fashion.
MCRisforeversavingme
Killjoy
MCRisforeversavingme
July 4th, 2007 at 04:38pm
this is what mine said, but i dont listen 2 radiohead, i listen 2 mcr

You are sorta emo. You listen to Radiohead and enjoy their eclectic sound, but haven't pushed past into the underground indie subculture. The closest to emo attire that you own is maybe a few band t-shirts and tight jeans.
GetRevenge1124
Killjoy
GetRevenge1124
July 7th, 2007 at 07:30pm
I Got:
You are pretty emo. You understand the deep thought-provoking stylings of Brand New and can appreciate the words "The quiet things that no one ever knows". You probably have thick weezer glasses as well as a messenger bag to carry all your music and unsent love notes in. Last but not least, you have tight, tight pants.

Why yes i am very proud of my numerous pairs of tight black pants, i do have thick glasses (which i dnt wear all to much), and i do have a HIM mesanger bag but i keep art supplies in it Very Happy as for Brand New.. i havn't really listen 2 them yet so ill get right on that Wink

But im happy around ppl, they dn't know im sometimes depressed Crying or Very sad No
blackXmascaraXtears
Bleeding on the Floor
blackXmascaraXtears
July 9th, 2007 at 04:27pm
this is what i got:

Lunacy-Fringe-x
Joining The Black Parade
Lunacy-Fringe-x
July 15th, 2007 at 09:05pm
woop! lol:

You aren't really emo at all. The closest you get to emo music is Outkast's song Prototype. You wear whatever is in fashion and don't have a particularly emo flair.
Leo
Awake and Unafraid
Leo
July 16th, 2007 at 01:37pm
uh alright here it is:
You are sorta emo. You listen to Radiohead and enjoy their eclectic sound, but haven't pushed past into the underground indie subculture. The closest to emo attire that you own is maybe a few band t-shirts and tight jeans.</
Little Miss Bad
Killjoy
Little Miss Bad
July 16th, 2007 at 09:31pm
Chiodos
Motor Baby
Chiodos
July 22nd, 2007 at 08:24pm

Umm.. I only like one song from outkast and that's not it.
I hate fasion.
well then...
*moves on with life*
Cemetery Drive.
Bleeding on the Floor
Cemetery Drive.
July 24th, 2007 at 07:22pm

I don't listen to Radiohead though.
ciar.
Shotgun Sinner
ciar.
July 25th, 2007 at 01:11pm
You are almost emo. You listen to music with emo lyrics like Linkin Park (crawling in my skin) but haven't really ventured into the acoustic sounds of the true emo audiophile. You might have shaggy hair, but only because you're lazy, not really because you strive for emo-ness.

LOL I dont even like LP that much. I do listen to acoustic songs. Lazy moi ? Never.
John Petrucci
Killjoy
John Petrucci
July 27th, 2007 at 05:55am

"You aren't really emo at all." Kay, I agree wit dat.

"The closest you get to emo music is Outkast's song Prototype." Never heard of that, so I don't know what to say.

"You wear whatever is in fashion and don't have a particularly emo flair." First statement:I wear what I want. Second Statement:So what. We all know I'm a vapire Vampire
Bert McCookie.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bert McCookie.
July 31st, 2007 at 02:46am
MCRx4EVER
Killjoy
MCRx4EVER
July 31st, 2007 at 04:52am
You are pretty emo. You understand the deep thought-provoking stylings of Brand New and can appreciate the words "The quiet things that no one ever knows". You probably have thick weezer glasses as well as a messenger bag to carry all your music and unsent love notes in. Last but not least, you have tight, tight pants

hmm i think i'm like emo on the inside but not the outside

I think and act sometimes like I'm emo but I don't really dress like it
not that much anyway
MasterPassionGreed
Killjoy
MasterPassionGreed
July 31st, 2007 at 11:20am
They Gave Me: "You are pretty emo. You understand the deep thought-provoking stylings of Brand New and can appreciate the words "The quiet things that no one ever knows". You probably have thick weezer glasses as well as a messenger bag to carry all your music and unsent love notes in. Last but not least, you have tight, tight pants."

=)) =)) =)) =)) lmao lmao lmaooooooooooooooooo =)) =)) =)) =))