Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
April 2nd, 2007 at 10:49am
Fun poll to pass the time

www.areyouemo.com/

Here are my results:

-7.5%
You are not Emo. You're most likely Anti-Emo and have spoken negatively against the Emo Ideology on Myspace or various message boards. Don't be to proud though, I'm sure you're probably Indie, or a punk, a jock, or something equally obnoxious.

LMAO
Serious Business
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Serious Business
April 2nd, 2007 at 03:25pm
My results:

You are almost emo. You listen to music with emo lyrics like Linkin Park (crawling in my skin) but haven't really ventured into the acoustic sounds of the true emo audiophile. You might have shaggy hair, but only because you're lazy, not really because you strive for emo-ness.

Weird. I dont think im emo x)
American Psycho.
Bleeding on the Floor
American Psycho.
April 2nd, 2007 at 08:29pm
i get this:
You are pretty emo. You understand the deep thought-provoking stylings of Brand New and can appreciate the words "The quiet things that no one ever knows". You probably have thick weezer glasses as well as a messenger bag to carry all your music and unsent love notes in. Last but not least, you have tight, tight pants.
American Psycho.
Bleeding on the Floor
American Psycho.
April 2nd, 2007 at 08:30pm
kevethisis4u:
Fun poll to pass the time

www.areyouemo.com/

Here are my results:

-7.5%
You are not Emo. You're most likely Anti-Emo and have spoken negatively against the Emo Ideology on Myspace or various message boards. Don't be to proud though, I'm sure you're probably Indie, or a punk, a jock, or something equally obnoxious.

LMAO

i like your avatar
MadHatterMCR
Bleeding on the Floor
MadHatterMCR
April 2nd, 2007 at 11:10pm
It says I'm almost emo, but I'm so not. I eat emo kids for breakfast. Twisted Evil Crunch crunch yum yum.

(I'm tired. Please don't mind me...)
INfamousLastWords
Killjoy
INfamousLastWords
April 2nd, 2007 at 11:42pm
I got SORTA emo. Aww. man.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
April 3rd, 2007 at 11:45am
lmafo look what is said for me
"You are sorta emo. You listen to Radiohead and enjoy their eclectic sound, but haven't pushed past into the underground indie subculture. The closest to emo attire that you own is maybe a few band t-shirts and tight jeans"
Cyanide Dahlia
Salute You in Your Grave
Cyanide Dahlia
April 3rd, 2007 at 01:48pm
xxxDeath'sAngelxxx:
lmafo look what is said for me
"You are sorta emo. You listen to Radiohead and enjoy their eclectic sound, but haven't pushed past into the underground indie subculture. The closest to emo attire that you own is maybe a few band t-shirts and tight jeans"

me too
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
April 3rd, 2007 at 02:44pm
crazy4gee_hersheys:
i like your avatar

He he - thanks! I thought it was the cutest freaking thing I ever saw; swiped it from some site somewhere.
Buffy Summers
Always Born a Crime
Buffy Summers
April 3rd, 2007 at 03:05pm
That quiz was pretty amusing I must say, lol.
Anyway, I'm apparently almost emo.

You are almost emo. You listen to music with emo lyrics like Linkin Park (crawling in my skin) but haven't really ventured into the acoustic sounds of the true emo audiophile. You might have shaggy hair, but only because you're lazy, not really because you strive for emo-ness.
apple.
Always Born a Crime
apple.
April 3rd, 2007 at 04:06pm
I got 'not emo'. That's good, cause I'm well not.
BloodWay
Fabulous Killjoy
BloodWay
April 5th, 2007 at 05:53am
You are pretty emo. You understand the deep thought-provoking stylings of Brand New and can appreciate the words "The quiet things that no one ever knows". You probably have thick weezer glasses as well as a messenger bag to carry all your music and unsent love notes in. Last but not least, you have tight, tight pants
OH!!
anna's just a kid.
In The Murder Scene
anna's just a kid.
April 5th, 2007 at 06:11pm
You are pretty emo. You understand the deep thought-provoking stylings of Brand New and can appreciate the words "The quiet things that no one ever knows". You probably have thick weezer glasses as well as a messenger bag to carry all your music and unsent love notes in. Last but not least, you have tight, tight pants.
Boo?
Bleeding on the Floor
Boo?
April 9th, 2007 at 10:17am
I got this:
You are sorta emo. You listen to Radiohead and enjoy their eclectic sound, but haven't pushed past into the underground indie subculture. The closest to emo attire that you own is maybe a few band t-shirts and tight jeans.
lmfao
Mrs.GeeWay
Killjoy
Mrs.GeeWay
April 9th, 2007 at 06:56pm
I got sorta emo! what the hell? ok whatever i guess i am sorta emo! haha
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
April 10th, 2007 at 02:49am
Yup, i'm sorta emo. :]
Need to know.
Salute You in Your Grave
Need to know.
April 11th, 2007 at 03:08pm

^^Same here.

I adore these quizzes.
Hell Yeah Georgie
Really Not Okay
Hell Yeah Georgie
April 11th, 2007 at 04:09pm
Psycho Lion:
I got this:
You are sorta emo. You listen to Radiohead and enjoy their eclectic sound, but haven't pushed past into the underground indie subculture. The closest to emo attire that you own is maybe a few band t-shirts and tight jeans.
lmfao
S!NNER.
Salute You in Your Grave
S!NNER.
April 11th, 2007 at 05:21pm
I got 'pretty emo'

Ah, I'm emo on the inside and overly prepyy on the outside.
LifeOnStandby
Motor Baby
LifeOnStandby
April 11th, 2007 at 10:19pm

all of which is true except I use a bookbag