^_^

I just bought tickets. 200 dollars. =O

What section are you in?

Pit.
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
July 24th, 2007 at 10:31pm
Anyone else in 304? I'm pissed because I got these at pre-sale and they're pretty shitty, and people got way better tickets after the pre-sale. I only bought them because I was sure that good seats would get sold out. Oh, well. I suppose there are worse things in the world. Anyways, is anyone joining me in 304?
ambahhh
Killjoy
ambahhh
July 25th, 2007 at 04:31am
i'm coming from jacksonville. i spent 92 bucks on a pit ticket, but gosh i'm super excited.
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
July 25th, 2007 at 04:34am
Rachelle_5:
Anyone else in 304? I'm pissed because I got these at pre-sale and they're pretty shitty, and people got way better tickets after the pre-sale. I only bought them because I was sure that good seats would get sold out. Oh, well. I suppose there are worse things in the world. Anyways, is anyone joining me in 304?

I was going to be in 304. I also got those during the pre-sale. :/ But we tried getting tickets again when they went on sale for the public, and we ended up getting 105 in the first level. :]
So we're trying to sell the 304 tickets. :/
Maybe Crazy
Salute You in Your Grave
Maybe Crazy
July 26th, 2007 at 10:07pm
I just got new tickets!! Now, I'm in section 104.
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
August 1st, 2007 at 05:37am
Well, hopefully someone who is closer will have empty seats next to them during My Chem
*coughmandycough*
Maybe Crazy
Salute You in Your Grave
Maybe Crazy
August 2nd, 2007 at 06:50pm
Only a week and two days!! Very Happy
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
August 2nd, 2007 at 08:25pm
Carlie; revenge:
Only a week and two days!! Very Happy

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
August 3rd, 2007 at 06:59am
So nervous! Gah!

We're going to set out early in the morning since we're up in Gainesville.

DOES ANYONE HAVE A SCHEDULE THEY CAN POST HERE? The times are fuzzy in my mind. =/
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
August 3rd, 2007 at 08:04am
Fred Lero.:
So nervous! Gah!

DOES ANYONE HAVE A SCHEDULE THEY CAN POST HERE? The times are fuzzy in my mind. =/

Hey Steph. I saw one posted on LJ. I'll find it tomorrow and post it. I'm definately getting the giddyness now. Cool It will be here and gone before we know it Sad . Gerard's been super hyper/crazy on stage so there is no telling what might happened Naughty

Rachelle, if there is an open seat next to us in our section, then I will totally sneak you in during MCR. I can just leave my friend at her seat and bring her ticket out to give to you so you can use it to get into our section.

It looks like we will all have time to meet up and hang out during the day. Some places weren't opening up the pit area till around 4pm.

Oh . . . I'm getting those butterflies in my tummy again Mr. Green

And let's all be praying to whatever we believe in that there will be some hot Frerard action at our show or atleast some holy jeans!!!!! Yes
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
August 3rd, 2007 at 05:37pm
Fred Lero.:
So nervous! Gah!

Oh, yeah I saw one on Buzznet! I'll go find it.
EDIT:
Is that what you wanted? :]
technicolor.
Demolition Lover
technicolor.
August 3rd, 2007 at 05:49pm
Dude, i want to go so bad, but its too far away.
D=
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
August 3rd, 2007 at 05:57pm
porcelinajune:

And let's all be praying to whatever we believe in that there will be some hot Frerard action at our show or atleast some holy jeans!!!!! Yes

Naughty Well, this already happened at a PR show. So maybe They'll do it in Tampa. XD
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
August 4th, 2007 at 07:33am
Thanks for the schedule! It was on LJ/chemicalromance but I couldn't find it.

Mandy and Rachelle: I think I read that once you leave the ampitheatre, you cannot gain reentry. I don't know if that's what you meant by sneaking her in, but it would be really hard to give her your friend's ticket that way.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
August 4th, 2007 at 07:34am
I'm so scared that I won't meet someone. Like I have to or something. I don't know. And I have to worry about the motherfucking pit too. GOD.
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
August 4th, 2007 at 06:41pm
Hey Steph, I completely understand about this being nerve wrecking as well!!! I'm excited but I'm nervous cause I want it to be amazing since I know this is the last time they will probably be in Florida for awhile. I also really would like to meet someone as well . . . but I'm not sure how at this place since the buses aren't easy to get to. We will have a great time though. And since there will be several sets of eyes on the look out . . . we have to run into someone. LOL we should set up some sort of relay system in case one of us sees someone.

Oh about giving Rachelle the ticket. We wouldn't actually have to leave the venue to do this. On either side of the stage/seating there is a big concession area. So I could just meet Rachelle there or in the bathroom and give her the ticket. They just check the ticket before you go into each seated area. But this all depends on if there is an empty seat near us. Confused

I can't believe it is a week from today Shocked I'm getting those butterflies again . . .
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
August 5th, 2007 at 09:21pm
EEEP.
I'M SO NERVOUS!

Only six more days!
ARGH. I NEED TO MEET SOMEONE.
I'll be disappointed if I don't. Crying or Very sad
Maybe Crazy
Salute You in Your Grave
Maybe Crazy