Don't have an account? Create one!

08/11/2007 - Tampa, FL - Ford Amphitheatre

AuthorMessage
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
May 31st, 2007 at 01:03pm
Meeting up is very hard to do when everyone gets there at different times and is either stuck in line or on the barrier. XD
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
May 31st, 2007 at 01:06pm
^^True. But, I think a lot of us have seats for this particular show so maybe it could work out....
bringmoreknives_x
Fabulous Killjoy
bringmoreknives_x
May 31st, 2007 at 10:04pm
yes, it will be very hard to meet up x_x. but we should try! i'm getting there at around four in the morning 0_0
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
May 31st, 2007 at 10:18pm
D:

I don't have seats.
bringmoreknives_x
Fabulous Killjoy
bringmoreknives_x
June 1st, 2007 at 12:33am
jerk; Kohaku River:
D:

I don't have seats.

urg, I don't have seats either. we should meet up and eat energy bars like we said xDD
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
June 1st, 2007 at 10:25pm
Do you think Frank will come out at this show? I mean, I know he usually comes out but do you still think he will at this show, considering there's going to be so many bands. I hope he does.
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
June 1st, 2007 at 10:46pm
jerk; Kohaku River:
What INO Get together? When&where?

I'm pretty sure it's nothing official, just that some people are going to try to catch up with others, like we have in the past.

It is going to be difficult for people with pit tickets to meet up with others, especially if they plan on standing by the railing all day. We'll do our best. But if anyone with seat tickets wants to meet up, I'm sure Mandy and I will be hanging out at some point. The only difficult part for me is the fact that I'm already dragging my boyfriend to a show he doesn't really want to go to, and I'm sure the last thing he wants to do is to meet a bunch of strangers. Laughing But Steff and Mandy aren't strangers anymore Very Happy
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
June 2nd, 2007 at 01:29am
Rachelle_5:
jerk; Kohaku River:
What INO Get together? When&where?

I'm pretty sure it's nothing official, just that some people are going to try to catch up with others, like we have in the past.

It is going to be difficult for people with pit tickets to meet up with others, especially if they plan on standing by the railing all day. We'll do our best. But if anyone with seat tickets wants to meet up, I'm sure Mandy and I will be hanging out at some point. The only difficult part for me is the fact that I'm already dragging my boyfriend to a show he doesn't really want to go to, and I'm sure the last thing he wants to do is to meet a bunch of strangers. Laughing But Steff and Mandy aren't strangers anymore Very Happy

Awww . . . . Very Happy Nope, definately not strangers. One of my friends that you met at the Ft. Lauderdale show will be with me. We will try not to scare your boyfriend too much LOL.

Yep, it is nothing official. I just meant that we are all hanging out in this thread and getting more excited by the day that it will be fun to run into each other at the show and represent for INO and be all giddy from MCR together. Oh, Rachelle, we will definately be hanging out at some point esp. since we have seats. We can even walk back and forth between the two stages together. I imagine they will have the second stage set up behind the llawn area like the did @ Next Big Thing 6. It will be difficult for people with pit tickets to meet up unless they do it earlier in the day (however, I know some of you are not going to want to give up your spots at the barricade Wink )

This venue isn't very veggie friendly though as I know at least 3 of us do not partake in the eating of dead flesh. All they had was a cheese pizza if I remember correctly but there is a Starbucks there (go figure).
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
June 2nd, 2007 at 04:13pm
Haha I'll make a big sticker and write "INO!" on it and stick on my leg or something so you'll know it's me. =]
Maybe Crazy
Salute You in Your Grave
Maybe Crazy
June 2nd, 2007 at 09:37pm
lauren; pansy:
Haha I'll make a big sticker and write "INO!" on it and stick on my leg or something so you'll know it's me. =]

Good idea, maybe I'll do something like that. xD
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
June 2nd, 2007 at 10:56pm
^Good idea. I wanted to do that for the tour, but nobody else wanted to. I can't freakin wait!
bringmoreknives_x
Fabulous Killjoy
bringmoreknives_x
June 2nd, 2007 at 11:45pm
lauren; pansy:

I'M DOING THAT! I'll put it on the back of my shirt ;D
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
June 3rd, 2007 at 09:42am
porcelinajune:
This venue isn't very veggie friendly though as I know at least 3 of us do not partake in the eating of dead flesh. All they had was a cheese pizza if I remember correctly but there is a Starbucks there (go figure).

Great.

Well, it doesn't matter. 1. I can't afford sky-high prices on food and 2. I'm brining energy bars anyway.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
June 3rd, 2007 at 10:46am
Battle Royale!:
my mom STILL hasn't said whether or not I can go. Meanwhile, my friends probably already has tickets. My mom won't spend over $30 anyway, which is basically the lawn seats. She better tell me if I can go soon. I'm afraid of it selling out.

I know the presales have been selling out.
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
June 3rd, 2007 at 06:22pm
I will somehow make myself INO-identifiable, if that makes sense. I would love to meet up with some INO-ers and I have seats for this particular show, so....
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
June 5th, 2007 at 04:01pm
^Mandy and I'll will look for you.
Maybe Crazy
Salute You in Your Grave
Maybe Crazy
June 5th, 2007 at 05:27pm
lauren; pansy:
Do you think Frank will come out at this show? I mean, I know he usually comes out but do you still think he will at this show, considering there's going to be so many bands. I hope he does.

I hope so too.
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
June 5th, 2007 at 05:44pm
Just to let you all know, if you see me at the venue and think it's me and you see a guy with me that looks like my dad, don't come up to me. I'll keep turning around and you can kinda follow me around and when you see me turn around, wave to me so I know it's one of you and then I'll walk into a bathroom or somewhere my dad can't go. My dad is really overprotective and he wouldn't want me meeting people that I met online. He thinks everyone on stuff like message boards and MySpace are 40 year old male rapists Rolling Eyes... But my mom understands and she already knows I'm going to try and meet some people on here at the concert. =] Oh and I'm probably going to be wearing my hair up, an MCR shirt, and either skinny jeans or jean capris depending on the temperature. I might also have a big My Chem sticker on my pants and I'll have the INO sticker on my back and my friend will be with me, she's pretty short, I am too but she's shorter. We'll have either a black bar across our eyes (like Gerard on the Revenge tour) or Xs (like Frank). I have an idea of combining both of those, like putting the bar and the the Xs on top of the bar. I'll repost this closer to the show to remind you. =] Ah, and I'll probably be walking around while The Bled and Styles Of Beyond are on because I'm not really interested in seeing them... I'm not really sure who Julien- K are either so I might be walking around then.
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
June 5th, 2007 at 11:27pm
I will also probably be walking around during most of the bands. Most likely, I will only watch Taking Back Sunday and My Chem. I'm still not sure how I will make myself INO-identifiable, but when I do, I'll post it here!
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
June 5th, 2007 at 11:46pm
Rachelle_5:
^Mandy and I'll will look for you.

Oh, most def Very Happy I hope your BF decides not to sell his ticket and come to the show. It will be a ton of fun. Even though it won't have the ambience that the Tool show had, I think he will be blown away by MCR. I first saw and fell in love with MCR at a show set up similar to this and at this very venue.