Don't have an account? Create one!

08/11/2007 - Tampa, FL - Ford Amphitheatre

AuthorMessage
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
June 28th, 2007 at 01:28am
^^^^^

Oh, that's awesome Steff. There were some really cool people at that show. I'd like to find the girl my friend and I stood next to at the barricade as well.

Hope everything is going alright in your world. About a month and half to go. Are ya'll still planning on spending the night in your car?
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
June 29th, 2007 at 11:11am
I just remembered something good. My boyfriend's friends are going to be at the show, too, so I don't have to worry about dragging him around. They have seat tickets, too, so they can chill.
Love.Hate.Murder.Me
Killjoy
Love.Hate.Murder.Me
June 30th, 2007 at 12:13am
i am going! it will be awesome! although, my dad is going with me and he doesn't like MCR that much, not to mention that's the day that Gerard got Sober too.
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
June 30th, 2007 at 01:04am
Love.Hate.Murder.Me:
i am going! it will be awesome! although, my dad is going with me and he doesn't like MCR that much, not to mention that's the day that Gerard got Sober too.

Ah yes! It is the day Gerard got sober! Well, both of my parents are going to there. Ugh. My dad is super over-protective. But he does like Linkin Park and My Chem. He's also in a band himself so I guess he understands to not humiliate me at a concert. He has no idea who the other bands are though... My mom loves MCR. But it's a bit embarrasing. When we're in the car and a My Chem song comes on, she turns it up all the way and rolls down the windows and starts... dancing... Yeah... A group of about 20 year old guys drove by and saw my mom and started laughing. She also talks about how she thinks Gerard is so good looking. She told pretty much all my friend's parents how much she likes MCR... -.- I have already been to a MCR show with both of my parents and my dad kinda stayed out of my way.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
July 1st, 2007 at 03:30am
That isn't embarrassing at all. o.o
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
July 1st, 2007 at 03:43am
I don't think it is embarassing either. Granted, I'm probably close to your mom's age Cheese

Hey, Steff, total spam . . .but I got drunk tonight and starting writing you at text and then decided not to cause I was like that girl is going to think i'm some fucking wierdo LOL
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
July 1st, 2007 at 10:28pm
Actually no. My mom is 49. Well, it's embarrasing for me.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
July 2nd, 2007 at 12:06am
porcelinajune:
Hey, Steff, total spam . . .but I got drunk tonight and starting writing you at text and then decided not to cause I was like that girl is going to think i'm some fucking wierdo LOL

AHAHAHAHA I know you were confessing your undying love for me, and decided not to because you weren't sure if I'd still wanna hang out with you at the show. XDDDD
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
July 2nd, 2007 at 12:58pm
porcelinajune:

Hahahahaha! I totally almost drunk dialed you the other night, too!!! Hahaha
/end spam
Maybe Crazy
Salute You in Your Grave
Maybe Crazy
July 5th, 2007 at 11:36am
My mom kind of likes MCR. She likes the song Teenagers.
drive by
Fabulous Killjoy
drive by
July 7th, 2007 at 11:10am
hiya everyone...i guess i'm a bit late, but i just discovered your thread. i've got pit tickets to the show. i am glad to see so many cool people will be there Smile i am going with an awesome friend of mine from school who's in her mid-40s and a big linkin park fan....should be good times!! hehe
Guy Ripley
Killjoy
Guy Ripley
July 13th, 2007 at 12:02am
Im going to this consert!!!
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
July 13th, 2007 at 12:24am
Welll duhhhh. You're going with me stupid! Oh and Delaney, I noticed you were making mulitple topics after they were getting locked. Well you can't do that. I know you're new to this, but you just can't do that or you'll get banned. :/ Read the rules in the INO Chamber. :]
Guy Ripley
Killjoy
Guy Ripley
July 13th, 2007 at 02:54am
ok
Guy Ripley
Killjoy
Guy Ripley
July 13th, 2007 at 02:55am
lauren, you there??
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
July 13th, 2007 at 03:09am
Yeah, but try not to spam up the threads. :] It's another one of the rules, stay on topic. :] So if you want to talk PM me.
bringmoreknives_x
Fabulous Killjoy
bringmoreknives_x
July 14th, 2007 at 11:15am
i think i bought fake tickets.

http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/7936/dsc01003wl1.jpg

LOOK FAKE TO YOU? D:
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
July 14th, 2007 at 11:42am
bringmoreknives_x:

LOOK FAKE TO YOU? D:

my friend has our tickets. i'll have to ask her what ours looks like
drive by
Fabulous Killjoy
drive by
July 14th, 2007 at 05:38pm
bringmoreknives_x:

LOOK FAKE TO YOU? D:

mine are blue, yellow, and white and say Ticketmaster on them. hopefully for you, there maybe could be different tickets out there...
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
July 14th, 2007 at 05:50pm
Our tickets for Fall Out Boy for the same venue and same promoter Live Nation were beige and had a crowded of people faded in the background. So I believe the can look different.